Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

Mandatory 30 years in prison with no early release. Hey the libs wanted a special category and strict punishment for "hate crimes" so here ya go. See ya chumps in 30 years LMFAO
Yep. I looked up each crime with the hate crime enhancement 2 of the felonies jump to 5 years minimum,1 is 30 years and 1 I believe was 10.

Nice. This works for me.

Thanks for the HATE CRIME legislation, snowflakes.

If Lemon really did say that, he's an idiot and he should retract those words on the air with an apology.

I can't believe the woman who kept saying we have to be very careful about calling this a hate crime.

Well, looks like the CHICAGO PD thinks it's a hate crime.

"HATE CRIME" legislation is so stupid. A CRIME IS A CRIME. You are not less injured or dead if the crime was based on "HATE".

COme on.....KIDS will be KIDS!

This looks like harmless fun....kind of like a wet willie or a wedgie.

586e3a30f0209.image.jpg

They kidnapped and tortured a mentally handicapped person and broadcast the act live, they are toast. The one girl posted it on her account holy shit you are talking a special kind of dumb there.

It is exceptionally cruel and shows a disturbing lack of humanity

I still can not bring myself to watch how this poor teen was tortured by those savages.

It's just too disturbing.

beyond sad.

somebody has to make the criminals pay for what they have done.

I still can not bring myself to watch how this poor teen was tortured by those savages.

beyond sad.

I will not watch it. I will, however, post the names of the CRIMINALS.

Who are the basket of deplorables?

Hate crime charges filed against 4 in Facebook Live torture case

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary, according to the Cook County state's attorney. Hill was also charged with robbery and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Chicago police detectives laid out the timeline of events that led up to a man being tied up, kicked, beaten, yelled at, slashed and forced to drink toilet water - all of which was streamed live on Facebook.

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

They got their opinions from listening to others talk about Trump.

The Division Pimps continue to do their job well.
Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
Or to the zealots on both ends who Just. Keep. Screaming.
The right "end" has been screaming ever since Obama rose through the ranks and they never stopped. Now that their dubious champion has won and "given them their country back," thanks to lower tiered konservative voters and their rigging process, their tone has changed but now they are screaming to drown out the outrage from the left.

beyond sad.

4 teens are just typical Democrats.

beyond sad.

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary, according to the Cook County state's attorney. Hill was also charged with robbery and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Chicago police detectives laid out the timeline of events that led up to a man being tied up, kicked, beaten, yelled at, slashed and forced to drink toilet water - all of which was streamed live on Facebook.
obama is weighing in. He isn't sure if it's a hate crime.

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
You....the fascist kkk democrats.....
You are a slow learner... the fascist kkk has endorsed Trump.

beyond sad.

obama is weighing in. He isn't sure if it's a hate crime.

January 20th cannot come soon enough. He is such a PIECE OF SHIT.

Or to the zealots on both ends who Just. Keep. Screaming.
The right "end" has been screaming ever since Obama rose through the ranks and they never stopped. Now that their dubious champion has won and "given them their country back," thanks to lower tiered konservative voters and their rigging process, their tone has changed but now they are screaming to drown out the outrage from the left.
Lol @ 'rigging process'.

It's too bad people who watched on FACEBOOK without calling police can't be sanctioned in some way.

Heck.....they're just kids making stupid mistakes.

I expect alot more kids will be making similar mistakes in the future because they buy into the media and the Dems inflammatory election year rhetoric.
Mistake? You don't accidentally lose your empathy and humanity. They are also adults; every one of them. These are simply evil people who should spend their lives in a cell.

beyond sad.

Aggravated kidnapping is a Class X felony.For a Class X felony, the sentence of imprisonment shall be not less than six years and not more than 30 years. The offender may be sentenced to pay a fine not to exceed, $ 25,000 or the amount specified in the offense, whichever is greater. According to Section 720 ILCS 5/10-2, additional imprisonment is awarded for committing aggravated kidnapping from 15 to 25 years which is added to the term of imprisonment imposed by the court depending upon the gravity of the crime.

Class X is the most serious class of felonies, and a class X felony is punishable by six to 30 years’ imprisonment. An extended term class X felony is punishable by 30 to 60 years in prison.

(730 Ill. Comp. Stat. § 5/5-4.5-25.)

Battery with a firearm is a class X felony.

Judges may sentence defendants to longer terms (called extended terms) if certain aggravating factors are present. There are many, many aggravating factors that can result in an extended term. A few examples of aggravating factors include:

• any prior criminal conviction by the defendant
  • that the crime was a hate crime, or
  • that the victim was over the age of 60.
(730 Ill. Comp. Stat. §§ 5/5-5-3.2, 5/5-8-2.)

Aggravated unlawful restraint is a Class 3 felony offense, punishable by two to five years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000. Sex offender registration can be required in certain circumstances.

See ya in about 25-50 years scumbags! Looking at AT LEAST 30 years JUST for the aggravated kidnapping because of the hate crime enhancement. If I was a lawyer I would suggest they plead guilty and throw themselves down in front of the judge for mercy.....I hope they fight it :) Longer the sentences the better.

You....the fascist kkk democrats.....
You are a slow learner... the fascist kkk has endorsed Trump.
Strange...they supported their Hillary.....

Forum List

Back