Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

This is fucking wrong and evil. I hope the people that did this spend the next 20 years in prison.
you help create that. aren't you proud?
Lol, right and I guess I should appologise for spitting into the ocean.

There is plenty of direct blame to be assigned for the various shenanigans the Democrats committed int he 2016 election without hanging everything they did on each member. Good Gawd, how else do you win people to your side with such an approach?

The presser is on right now.

These pieces of shit tied him up and beat him and made fun of him being mentally challenged, made him drink toilet water and cut off part of his scalp.

THIS IS FROM THE POLICE PRESSER I AM WATCHING RIGHT NOW. These are the perps.

LAUGHING AND BROADCASTING ON FACEBOOK LIVE.

1483645908763.jpg

They kidnapped and tortured a mentally handicapped person and broadcast the act live, they are toast. The one girl posted it on her account holy shit you are talking a special kind of dumb there.

This is just horrible. What has become of America when people kidnap and torture someone because of their political beliefs? These criminals should be tried and sent to prison for you know, like 15 years or something.

These pieces of shit tied him up and beat him and made fun of him being mentally challenged, made him drink toilet water and cut off part of his scalp.

1483645908763.jpg

Nothing 4 pieces of rope and a tree cant fix

Don't these idiots realize that with the guy being that mentally handicapped he was probably supporting Hillary?

Mandatory 30 years in prison with no early release. Hey the libs wanted a special category and strict punishment for "hate crimes" so here ya go. See ya chumps in 30 years LMFAO

They believed that since they said fuck Donald Trump their actions would be a brave rebellion against a racist.

Heck.....they're just kids making stupid mistakes.

I expect alot more kids will be making similar mistakes in the future because they buy into the media and the Dems inflammatory election year rhetoric.

1483645908763.jpg

Got new for ya Colonel, I watched it on the Chicago news, and the Chicago chief of police is making excuses for these 4 perps. He said something to the effect, that it was a youthful indiscretion. If this trial is in Chicago, I am not going to exaggerate, but I got odds at 25 to 30% they get off with probation and community service. The feds need to step into this one if you want to insure justice. These 4 are all under 21, but over 18 according to the news, so a good 5 years in jail for all of them.....including the young women, ought to help their moral character out a little bit. This isn't about throwing away the key, but rather to make sure they pay fairly for their crime!

1483645908763.jpg
jesus christ....that one on the left is the perfect example of the black race devolving!

1483645908763.jpg
jesus christ....that one on the left is the perfect example of the black race devolving!
Devolution is impossible without evolution. These people did neither.

Forum List

Back