Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

They got their opinions from listening to others talk about Trump.

The Division Pimps continue to do their job well.
Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
Or to the zealots on both ends who Just. Keep. Screaming.
Hey asshole. I don't see the right committing crimes like this, marching, protesting, demonizing their enemies. YOU are part of the problem by pretending it's a 50/50 problem. You lie and smear everybody and think it makes you superior in some way.
Speaking of assholes, didn't you read my post about the RW "patriot" criminal perverts that sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger? didn't you see a murderous rogue konservative cop shoot and kill Walter Scott as he was running away. The prosecutor in the sodomy case was fawning all over the White culprits, spanked their "wittle" white hands and sent them home with a warning. Nothing in their records will indicate the brutal sexual assault they perpetrated.

The killer cop was saved by ONE fucking RW asshole juror like YOU who could never convict a White man, especially a cop, of murdering a Black man under ANY circumstances.

If FOX News didn't exist, we would never even hear about these stories.
I saw it this morning in HLN. It appears the attackers are being charged with a hate crime.

Is this a good time to ask who supports abortion at cost for low-income mothers?

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN.com
Four suspects have been charged in connection with the attack on a special-needs teen that was streamed on Facebook Live.

Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

I still can not bring myself to watch how this poor teen was tortured by those savages.

It's just too disturbing.

beyond sad.

somebody has to make the criminals pay for what they have done.

I will not watch it. I will, however, post the names of the CRIMINALS.

Who are the basket of deplorables?

Hate crime charges filed against 4 in Facebook Live torture case

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary, according to the Cook County state's attorney. Hill was also charged with robbery and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Chicago police detectives laid out the timeline of events that led up to a man being tied up, kicked, beaten, yelled at, slashed and forced to drink toilet water - all of which was streamed live on Facebook.
Aggravated kidnapping is a Class X felony.For a Class X felony, the sentence of imprisonment shall be not less than six years and not more than 30 years. The offender may be sentenced to pay a fine not to exceed, $ 25,000 or the amount specified in the offense, whichever is greater. According to Section 720 ILCS 5/10-2, additional imprisonment is awarded for committing aggravated kidnapping from 15 to 25 years which is added to the term of imprisonment imposed by the court depending upon the gravity of the crime.

Class X is the most serious class of felonies, and a class X felony is punishable by six to 30 years’ imprisonment. An extended term class X felony is punishable by 30 to 60 years in prison.

(730 Ill. Comp. Stat. § 5/5-4.5-25.)

Battery with a firearm is a class X felony.

Judges may sentence defendants to longer terms (called extended terms) if certain aggravating factors are present. There are many, many aggravating factors that can result in an extended term. A few examples of aggravating factors include:

• any prior criminal conviction by the defendant
  • that the crime was a hate crime, or
  • that the victim was over the age of 60.
(730 Ill. Comp. Stat. §§ 5/5-5-3.2, 5/5-8-2.)

Aggravated unlawful restraint is a Class 3 felony offense, punishable by two to five years in prison and a fine of up to $25,000. Sex offender registration can be required in certain circumstances.

See ya in about 25-50 years scumbags! Looking at AT LEAST 30 years JUST for the aggravated kidnapping because of the hate crime enhancement. If I was a lawyer I would suggest they plead guilty and throw themselves down in front of the judge for mercy.....I hope they fight it :) Longer the sentences the better.

The ACLU should represent the suspects instead of the VICTIM of the totrure. That would be AWESOME and would show the ACLU true motivation.

live streaming it and shouting racist and anti trump messages

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live
LOLOL....okay, I get it.....Dillion the white kid, who murdered blacks, have to be countered with blacks fuckin over white people, I get it...but come on, is this the headlines to counter it? And calling it a hate crime is so fitting for Chicago....I mean 750 stupid nigga's died last year because somebody HATED THEIR ASS'S, CHICAGO!! But back to my point, First off, the kid is still alive and kickin, most likely will get a billion bucks in white go fund me donations, the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion.

As for the case, lock em up, throw away the key and deny the dumb shits their rights to use FB ever again....next?

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
Hey asshole. I don't see the right committing crimes like this, marching, protesting, demonizing their enemies. YOU are part of the problem by pretending it's a 50/50 problem. You lie and smear everybody and think it makes you superior in some way.
Speaking of assholes, didn't you read my post about the RW "patriot" criminal perverts that sodomized a handicapped Black kid with a clothes hanger? didn't you see a murderous rogue konservative cop shoot and kill Walter Scott as he was running away. The prosecutor in the sodomy case was fawning all over the White culprits, spanked their "wittle" white hands and sent them home with a warning. Nothing in their records will indicate the brutal sexual assault they perpetrated.

The killer cop was saved by ONE fucking RW asshole juror like YOU who could never convict a White man, especially a cop, of murdering a Black man under ANY circumstances.
How is that a response to:

"I don't see the right committing crimes like this, marching, protesting, demonizing their enemies. YOU are part of the problem by pretending it's a 50/50 problem. You lie and smear everybody and think it makes you superior in some way."

Was there a parade for killer cops raping little boys with coat hangers festival that I missed?

These 4 dindus need to do 5 years at the very least.

Kidnapping is a very serious crime. Violent assault also.

They could be looking at some very serious time.

And the longer the better.

Do any of us really think that any of these assholes will EVER change into people who have ANYTHING to offer society?

I don't. I don't think they're human anymore.

You....the fascist kkk democrats.....
You are a slow learner... the fascist kkk has endorsed Trump.
The California chapter endorsed Hillary.

A link to the clothes hanger story would provide more facts.

Slager, Scott's shooter, is being retried by South Carolina and is now also facing Federal charges, so your declared that he was "saved" is premature.

LOLOL....okay, I get it.....Dillion the white kid, who murdered blacks, have to be countered with blacks fuckin over white people, I get it...but come on, is this the headlines to counter it? First off, the kid is still alive and kickin, most likely will get a billion bucks in white go fund me donations, the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion.

As for the case, lock em up, throw away the key and deny the dumb shits their rights to use FB ever again....next?
Dillion isn't free, what are you talking about? Probably will be in solitary though, don't think he'd last too long in gen pop.

I have no problem with that person being shot twice in the face and left in the street.

If you are looking for conservatives to defend disgusting pieces of shit who torture and kill people, you are likely looking in the wrong place. Typically speaking, CONSERVATIVES believe in accountability and personal responsibility. We don't usually like to portray the CRIMINALS as VICTIMS.

LOLOL....okay, I get it.....Dillion the white kid, who murdered blacks, have to be countered with blacks fuckin over white people, I get it...but come on, is this the headlines to counter it? And calling it a hate crime is so fitting for Chicago....I mean 750 stupid nigga's died last year because somebody HATED THEIR ASS'S, CHICAGO!! But back to my point, First off, the kid is still alive and kickin, most likely will get a billion bucks in white go fund me donations, the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion.

No, you don't get it, I doubt you ever will. This person was tortured. They made him drink from the toilet. They cut his scalp all the way to the bone and used it for an ashtray. They beat him. These perpetrators aren't people anymore, they're animals. Death is too good for them. The victim will never be over this. Cutting the scalp all the way to the bone will leave a scar and depending on the cut, he may never grow hair there again. This is not something he will ever get over, physically or mentally. You can't defend these animals by pointing out other crimes.

LOLOL....okay, I get it.....Dillion the white kid, who murdered blacks, have to be countered with blacks fuckin over white people, I get it...but come on, is this the headlines to counter it? First off, the kid is still alive and kickin, most likely will get a billion bucks in white go fund me donations, the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion.

Dillion isn't free, what are you talking about? Probably will be in solitary though, don't think he'd last too long in gen pop.

Dillon should be shot in the face and left in the street.

Weezie, pay attention, at what point did I say that kid was free.....Meth much?

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:
White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

Hands up don't shoot, yes most black people are like this. Heck Obama supports things like this. Treyvon could've been my son. Congratulations liberals has been working on these things for the past eight years.

I could be as dense as YOU and say all White people are like John Howard. The very fact that he got off so easily validates the protests of groups like Black Lives Matter. Your deflections from assigning accountability to the perps of this heinous crime is as egregious as that of the prosecutor who wore his racism on his sleeve by being sympathetic to the fiend who,with the help of two friends, raped a hapless handicapped kid with a hanger. Did yo notice that the other two konservatives were not even charged as accomplices?

No, you don't get it, I doubt you ever will. This person was tortured. They made him drink from the toilet. They cut his scalp all the way to the bone and used it for an ashtray. They beat him. These perpetrators aren't people anymore, they're animals. Death is too good for them. The victim will never be over this. Cutting the scalp all the way to the bone will leave a scar and depending on the cut, he may never grow hair there again. This is not something he will ever get over, physically or mentally. You can't defend these animals by pointing out other crimes.
Listen, snow white, at the end of the day....pay attention, the kids are all in jail, all will be procecuted and all will spend a long time in prison. Now go take a cold shower, eat some cheese and calm down, the animals are in custody.

.....I mean 750 stupid nigga's died last year because somebody HATED THEIR ASS'S, CHICAGO!! ...
Almost all of those poor souls were murdered by opposing black gang-bangers.

This isn't a "race thing" as in genetics, but it is certainly a "race thing" as far as culture.

The number one killer of young black men 15-34? Homicide, usually by other young black men. Just under 50% of all black male deaths ages 15-24 are from homicide. For white males in the same age group it's about 8%. Anyone besides me see a problem here? Hint: It's not guns.

Leading Causes of Death in Males - Men's Health - CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/whitemen2013.pdf

FB_IMG_1481945852524.jpg

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:
White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

Hopefully the least they get is life in prison.

You want LIFE sentences for Blacks who beat up a White kid but you are silent on the hand slap konservative John Howard received after sexually assaulting a handicapped Black kid
with a coat hanger. You damn racist bastards are making America look more like Nazi Germany every day.

"...the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion."

Forum List

Back