Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:
White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

Hopefully the least they get is life in prison.

You want LIFE sentences for Blacks who beat up a White kid but you are silent on the hand slap konservative John Howard received after sexually assaulting a handicapped Black kid
with a coat hanger. You damn racist bastards are making America look more like Nazi Germany every day.
Didn't you just accuse me of that? You liberals make monkeys look smart.

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

Another "she wore a short skirt" justifier of rape moron.

Where is the condemnation from all the usual suspects?

Funny how if the skin colors were reversed this would be a global incident.

Her is a link where the skin colors were reversed and the culprits were patted on the head by the prosecutor and send home after sexually assaulting a Black handicapped kid with a clothes hanger. Where is the global outrage you predicted?

]
1193.jpg

Another "she wore a short skirt" justifier of rape moron.

Where is the condemnation from all the usual suspects?

Funny how if the skin colors were reversed this would be a global incident.

Her is a link where the skin colors were reversed and the culprits were patted on the head by the prosecutor and send home after sexually assaulting a Black handicapped kid with a clothes hanger. Where is the global outrage you predicted?

Again, has Sharpton, BLM or the usual suspects made a statement today?
Why not?

I wonder what motivated these kids to do this.

It couldn't be the fact that, since Trump announced, hundreds of celebrities and sports figures and politicians and pundits and teachers and professors and "media" figures have been calling him a racist and a hater and a Nazi and Hitler and far more.

I mean, it's not as if anyone actually LISTENS to celebrities and sports figures and politicians and pundits and teachers and professors and media figures, y'know?

:dunno:

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

They got their opinions from listening to others talk about Trump.

The Division Pimps continue to do their job well.
Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
This thread is about political violence. Your story is completely fucking irrelevant so stfu you piece of human waste.
Are you sure you are responding to the right thread? The title I responded to is "Black teens kidnap and torque White teen." At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts. If the White "victi"m is anything like the RW crowd here on USMB, he deserved every punch and kick.
And I am FAR from shutting up. I will continue to expose the double standard cretins like you exemplify in the administration of justice.

live streaming it and shouting racist and anti trump messages

Chicago Police: 4 in custody after man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live
LOLOL....okay, I get it.....Dillion the white kid, who murdered blacks, have to be countered with blacks fuckin over white people, I get it...but come on, is this the headlines to counter it? And calling it a hate crime is so fitting for Chicago....I mean 750 stupid nigga's died last year because somebody HATED THEIR ASS'S, CHICAGO!! But back to my point, First off, the kid is still alive and kickin, most likely will get a billion bucks in white go fund me donations, the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion.

As for the case, lock em up, throw away the key and deny the dumb shits their rights to use FB ever again....next?

No, you don't get it, I doubt you ever will. This person was tortured. They made him drink from the toilet. They cut his scalp all the way to the bone and used it for an ashtray. They beat him. These perpetrators aren't people anymore, they're animals. Death is too good for them. The victim will never be over this. Cutting the scalp all the way to the bone will leave a scar and depending on the cut, he may never grow hair there again. This is not something he will ever get over, physically or mentally. You can't defend these animals by pointing out other crimes.
Listen, snow white, at the end of the day....pay attention, the kids are all in jail, all will be procecuted and all will spend a long time in prison. Now go take a cold shower, eat some cheese and calm down, the animals are in custody.

They wouldn't be if it weren't for people like me reacting to the video.

UPDATE: New Footage In Torture/Kidnapping Of Special Needs

Police Chief Eddie Johnson and Commander Kevin Duffin spoke of the incident, saying it may have just been a case of stupid decisions. “Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and they make stupid decisions,” said Commander Kevin Duffin.

I have two autistic sons and if this happened to one of them, those 4 animals would be dead. I might have to do time, but I would at least know they would never do this to another soul. They aren't even humane anymore. I don't think they can ever come back from this.

.....I mean 750 stupid nigga's died last year because somebody HATED THEIR ASS'S, CHICAGO!! ...
Almost all of those poor souls were murdered by opposing black gang-bangers.

This isn't a "race thing" as in genetics, but it is certainly a "race thing" as far as culture.

The number one killer of young black men 15-34? Homicide, usually by other young black men. Just under 50% of all black male deaths ages 15-24 are from homicide. For white males in the same age group it's about 8%. Anyone besides me see a problem here? Hint: It's not guns.

Leading Causes of Death in Males - Men's Health - CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/blackmales2013.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2013/whitemen2013.pdf
Listen, I'm the last person on earth to come up with why's in the black community, start with young dumb ghetto parents raising kids and they're kids themselves...its a cycle we can't seem to break and its costing us yet another generation of wasted talent and lives. I don't blame white people, I don't blame black people, I blame the parents of any child that comes into this world, unloved, unchallenged and unwanted. Its that simple. Sadly, the black community is unequipped to handle what has become our black nations shame...far too many sell outs, too many young girls desperate for love in all the wrong faces and too many leaders from all walks of life; anxious to exploit them for a votes and thier dollars.

LOLOL....okay, I get it.....Dillion the white kid, who murdered blacks, have to be countered with blacks fuckin over white people, I get it...but come on, is this the headlines to counter it? And calling it a hate crime is so fitting for Chicago....I mean 750 stupid nigga's died last year because somebody HATED THEIR ASS'S, CHICAGO!! But back to my point, First off, the kid is still alive and kickin, most likely will get a billion bucks in white go fund me donations, the nigga's will all go to prison and the world, will still have to deal with Dillion.

As for the case, lock em up, throw away the key and deny the dumb shits their rights to use FB ever again....next?

No, you don't get it, I doubt you ever will. This person was tortured. They made him drink from the toilet. They cut his scalp all the way to the bone and used it for an ashtray. They beat him. These perpetrators aren't people anymore, they're animals. Death is too good for them. The victim will never be over this. Cutting the scalp all the way to the bone will leave a scar and depending on the cut, he may never grow hair there again. This is not something he will ever get over, physically or mentally. You can't defend these animals by pointing out other crimes.
Listen, snow white, at the end of the day....pay attention, the kids are all in jail, all will be procecuted and all will spend a long time in prison. Now go take a cold shower, eat some cheese and calm down, the animals are in custody.

Police Chief Eddie Johnson and Commander Kevin Duffin spoke of the incident, saying it may have just been a case of stupid decisions. “Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and they make stupid decisions,” said Commander Kevin Duffin.

I have two autistic sons and if this happened to one of them, those 4 animals would be dead. I might have to do time, but I would at least know they would never do this to another soul. They aren't even humane anymore. I don't think they can ever come back from this.
:clap:Now do you feel better?

I wonder what motivated these kids to do this.

It couldn't be the fact that, since Trump announced, hundreds of celebrities and sports figures and politicians and pundits and teachers and professors and "media" figures have been calling him a racist and a hater and a Nazi and Hitler and far more.

I mean, it's not as if anyone actually LISTENS to celebrities and sports figures and politicians and pundits and teachers and professors and media figures, y'know?

:dunno:
What motivates them is a culture that says God does not exist and humans are lower than animals.

My guess is that these kids didn't get their opinions of Trump from actually observing Trump.

Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
This thread is about political violence. Your story is completely fucking irrelevant so stfu you piece of human waste.
Are you sure you are responding to the right thread? The title I responded to is "Black teens kidnap and torque White teen." At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts. If the White "victi"m is anything like the RW crowd here on USMB, he deserved every punch and kick.
And I am FAR from shutting up. I will continue to expose the double standard cretins like you exemplify in the administration of justice.

you are getting to be as sick as they are. How on earth can you defend them and attack a special needs young man? This is about the 4 animals that attacked and tortured an 18 year old special needs man. You want to discuss other things, fine, but don't get upset when we don't take the bait. I'm too concerned about this subject right now. I have two autistic sons and this hits home with me. "He deserved every punch and kick?" Come here and say that to my face, I'll make sure there will be no way you will be leaving. I don't care how much time I have to do, you don't treat my children like that. This 18 year old is SPECIAL NEEDS. I will protect them to the death. You are a very sick person.

]
1193.jpg

Why can't some of these feral coons ever use one of THESE ^^ coon lovers as their victims...then I wouldn't feel so pissed off..they would get what they deserved.

Thats it, come on out of that closet BOY! Let me hear that racism roar.Now that Trump has taken this country back (tee hee) you feel masculine again. (from behind your keyboard)

At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts.

There you have it. Lefties will torture others because the snowflakes don't like someone online.

Absolutely. How old was that POS who murdered the people in the church in Charleston? He was very young. That shouldn't mean anything. If you are 18 and commit any crime...you pay the price as an adult.

THE ACLU will certainly represent this poor victim of this hate crime.....RIGHT?:badgrin:

All Trumpsters! do not let these punks get off lightly. Demand the proper punishment for these punks from law officials or this kind of shit will continue and it could be someone you know next time. Don't put this on the back burner. Stay vigilant.

Clean your ghetto faggot, then get back to us.

]
1193.jpg

You want LIFE sentences for Blacks who beat up a White kid but you are silent on the hand slap konservative John Howard received after sexually assaulting a handicapped Black kid
with a coat hanger. You damn racist bastards are making America look more like Nazi Germany every day.

Did I say anything about the coat hangar case? No you friggin retard. He should have gotten life also.

]
1193.jpg

Why can't some of these feral coons ever use one of THESE ^^ coon lovers as their victims...then I wouldn't feel so pissed off..they would get what they deserved.

Thats it, come on out of that closet BOY! Let me hear that racism roar.Now that Trump has taken this country back (tee hee) you feel masculine again. (from behind your keyboard)

A person who WASN'T A COWARD would take on & confront racism in REAL LIFE.

FUCK OFF TOOL

]
1193.jpg

Shoot him in the face and leave him in the street, too.

Don't keep up your bullshit LIES.

I AM A CONSERVATIVE. I VOTED FOR TRUMP. I want these 4 pieces of shit to be shot in the face and left in the stereet. I want the POS that shot up the church to be executed 6 months AGO (shot in the face and left in the street). I want the JOhn Howard guy to be shot in the face and left in the street.

What is my hypocrisy?

Don Lemon drunk on CNN. Which is a switch. Normally you have to be drunk to watch CNN.

Forum List

Back