Black teens kidnap And torture white teen

The "peaceful", "anti-racist" common regressives...

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:
White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

Hopefully the least they get is life in prison.

You want LIFE sentences for Blacks who beat up a White kid but you are silent on the hand slap konservative John Howard received after sexually assaulting a handicapped Black kid
with a coat hanger. You damn racist bastards are making America look more like Nazi Germany every day.

Did I say anything about the coat hangar case? No you friggin retard. He should have gotten life also.

That is my point ya friggin' moron. You DIDN"T say anything about my comparison of those two cases. Don't be shy in the future, Spit it out so I will know where you stand... If you don't , I'll get on your ass just likeI would any other racist bahs-turd lurking hereabouts.

Which kids are you referring to. The sodomy kids or the beat down bunch? Both groups appear to have listened to Trump or his surrogates!
This thread is about political violence. Your story is completely fucking irrelevant so stfu you piece of human waste.
Are you sure you are responding to the right thread? The title I responded to is "Black teens kidnap and torque White teen." At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts. If the White "victi"m is anything like the RW crowd here on USMB, he deserved every punch and kick.
And I am FAR from shutting up. I will continue to expose the double standard cretins like you exemplify in the administration of justice.
At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts.

There you have it. Lefties will torture others because the snowflakes don't like someone online.
If you had read the next sentence you would have noticed it began with the preposition "if."
That "if" sets the parameters for understanding the former statement. I can't help that your education limits your ability to understand the grammatical mechanics of elementary English.
I directly quoted you.
You're as evil as the Chicago 4 are.
I'm worse if you are a threat to me or my family!

The ACLU is VERY RELEVANT in a HATE CRIME case.

I would like to see them represent the victim who had their civil rights violated.

Sorry if it's distracting to you on a 45 page thread. Maybe try Adderall so you are not "DERAILED" by my 2 posts out of the thousands in this thread. I clearly hit a nerve.
Yes they are IF the victim isn't already being represented. In this case, the victim is being represented by the state so the ACLU isn't needed.

The fact you immediately resorted to bully tactics tells me you are scared of looking stupid. No fear, it's already done so live with it.
fedora.gif

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

It's an open season on the Trump supporters and the lame stream media is shutting the hell up about it.

I don't know why this White guy ended up the way he did. We don't know what he might have done to provoke his attackers. It wouldn't matter to most of you anyway. All you see is a "innocent" White victim of Black violence. Well, 4 Blacks,whether they had cause or not, do NOT represent the entire Afro-American population.

If it makes you feel better, I'll post something just as bad with the exception that this time a handicapped Black kid is the victim of White toughs:

]
1193.jpg

"An Idaho prosecutor’s declaration that an alleged rape of a black, mentally disabled football player with a coat hanger by his white team-mate was not a sex crime and was not racially motivated has sparked mounting criticism among campaigners against sexual assault.

John RK Howard was initially charged with felony forcible sexual penetration by use of a foreign object, but on Friday, the 19-year-old reached a plea bargain that allowed him to plead guilty to a felony count of injury to a child. The deal will allow Howard to avoid prison time unless he violates his probation, the Twin Falls Times-News reported.

The October 2015 assault drew national headlines after the victim told the courtthat he had been attacked by three football team-mates and sodomized with a coat hanger in the locker room.

The victim’s family filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the high school and school officials, claiming that the school had failed to protect the student from a campaign of racial harassment by other students that culminated in the sexual assault.

The victim was called racial epithets such as “watermelon”, “chicken-eater”, and “******”, and Howard taunted the victim with a “Ku Klux Klan” song, the lawsuit alleged.

But during Friday’s hearing, the prosecutor, deputy attorney general Casey Hemmer, played down both the racial and sexual aspects of the crime, according to the Twin Falls Times-News."

Let's see how the justice system handles the perps in YOUR op. I'll bet you the prosecutor,won't downplay any aspect of that crime. He will likely go for the max.

Why can't some of these feral coons ever use one of THESE ^^ coon lovers as their victims...then I wouldn't feel so pissed off..they would get what they deserved.

Thats it, come on out of that closet BOY! Let me hear that racism roar.Now that Trump has taken this country back (tee hee) you feel masculine again. (from behind your keyboard)

A person who WASN'T A COWARD would take on & confront racism in REAL LIFE.

FUCK OFF TOOL

Trust me, I don't run from racists or racism in real life or in cyberspace.

This thread is about political violence. Your story is completely fucking irrelevant so stfu you piece of human waste.
Are you sure you are responding to the right thread? The title I responded to is "Black teens kidnap and torque White teen." At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts. If the White "victi"m is anything like the RW crowd here on USMB, he deserved every punch and kick.
And I am FAR from shutting up. I will continue to expose the double standard cretins like you exemplify in the administration of justice.
At first I didn't condone what happened to the White kid but the more I converse with Trump trash like you, the more I begin to have second thoughts.

There you have it. Lefties will torture others because the snowflakes don't like someone online.
If you had read the next sentence you would have noticed it began with the preposition "if."
That "if" sets the parameters for understanding the former statement. I can't help that your education limits your ability to understand the grammatical mechanics of elementary English.
I directly quoted you.
You're as evil as the Chicago 4 are.
I'm worse if you are a threat to me or my family!
No Marine likes Jerry Brown

Democrats WANT racism to exist. They NEED racism to exist.

Truth is, it may actually exist, but in such a minuscule portion of the population as to be laughable, and in all races.

You have to feel sorry for them, their lies of inequality are falling to pieces before their eyes.

That makes me very happy.

]
1193.jpg

Why can't some of these feral coons ever use one of THESE ^^ coon lovers as their victims...then I wouldn't feel so pissed off..they would get what they deserved.

Thats it, come on out of that closet BOY! Let me hear that racism roar.Now that Trump has taken this country back (tee hee) you feel masculine again. (from behind your keyboard)

FUCK OFF TOOL

Tell me more snowflake.

Fellow conservatives - it is more important than ever than you be well armed, well trained, and very aware. With each passing day that the left becomes more intolerant and more violent, you have to be able to defend yourself. Remember - the left does not "man up". There is no 1-on-1. They attack in mobs (small or large) like they did to this poor victim above. Protect yourself and your loved one's.

The ACLU is VERY RELEVANT in a HATE CRIME case.

I would like to see them represent the victim who had their civil rights violated.

Sorry if it's distracting to you on a 45 page thread. Maybe try Adderall so you are not "DERAILED" by my 2 posts out of the thousands in this thread. I clearly hit a nerve.
Yes they are IF the victim isn't already being represented. In this case, the victim is being represented by the state so the ACLU isn't needed.

The fact you immediately resorted to bully tactics tells me you are scared of looking stupid. No fear, it's already done so live with it.
fedora.gif
The aclu OFTEN sticks it's nose into cases regardless of legal counsel. They are doing it here in KC right now.

Democrats WANT racism to exist. They NEED racism to exist. Truth is, it may actually exist, but in such a minuscule portion of the population as to be laughable, and in all races. You have to feel sorry for them, their lies of inequality are falling to pieces before their eyes. That makes me very happy.
Absolutely. That's why George Soros is paying people to cry "racism" and then riot.

]
1193.jpg

Hopefully the least they get is life in prison.

You want LIFE sentences for Blacks who beat up a White kid but you are silent on the hand slap konservative John Howard received after sexually assaulting a handicapped Black kid
with a coat hanger. You damn racist bastards are making America look more like Nazi Germany every day.

Shoot him in the face and leave him in the street, too.

Don't keep up your bullshit LIES.

I AM A CONSERVATIVE. I VOTED FOR TRUMP. I want these 4 pieces of shit to be shot in the face and left in the stereet. I want the POS that shot up the church to be executed 6 months AGO (shot in the face and left in the street). I want the JOhn Howard guy to be shot in the face and left in the street.

What is my hypocrisy?

Well I can respect your consistency. Too bad a lot of populistr konservative don't believe in equality before the law.

]
1193.jpg

FUCK OFF TOOL
Tell me more snowflake.
Snowflakes are White and don't survive well when things get heated. I am a kiln dried brown brick hurled by God to smash through racism everywhere I encounter it. Look out...you are directly in the path of my trajectory.

Forum List

Back