BLACK TRUMP VOTER: "I want a job, not welfare; Freedom not handouts"; He's trashed by his own people

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

He says he wants jobs...not welfare
He says he wants freedom not handouts
He says he doesn't wanna be a slave to dependence
He says the system ISN'T holding anyone down if you work hard

He's a great American and I'm proud to stand with him to vote for Trump.

You can see the anguish in his face thinking "My people just don't get it".

Oh shit....he rips on #BlackLivesMatter too.

This is an emerging trend in the black community folks. One person at a time....people are waking up to the LIES of the Party of the KKK the Democrat Party.

They wanted you guys to be poor and dependent BACK THEN and their policies are ensuring you STAY THAT WAY today.

Stop it. Get true freedom. Independence.

This man is so right and I feel terrible for him. He's trying to reason with liberals and as the video shows....once you've beaten them...libs shout and run and won't hear anymore.

You need to ask yourself why this chart is the way it is

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

It wouldn't be that hard for republicans to lure black people to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for even a second

We arent. We welcome them.

We demonize shitheads and lazy people and criminals.

Wanna live off the free $250 a month Hillary check and work 0 hours a week? Vote Democrat.

Want to get a $40k a year entry level job that could lead to 50 or 60 or far more if you're good at it....and work 40+ hours a week? Vote Republican.

It's a clear choice.

Wanna live off the free $250 a month Hillary check and work 0 hours a week? Vote Democrat.

Want to get a $40k a year entry level job that could lead to 50 or 60 or far more if you're good at it....and work 40+ hours a week? Vote Republican.

It's a clear choice.
Want to vote for a guy who wants to strip away your protections and fights for the votes of people who hate you? Who wants you to be racially profiled and for people to be able to discriminate against you if they want to? Vote republican.

Simple. Handouts. The Democrats (Party of the KKK) realized than after REPUBLICANS passed Civil Rights laws....they wouldn't be able to keep blacks poor and dependent unless they used a new tactic. Make them volunteer to stay that way with handouts. If you remain poor and unemployed....they'll give you (a little) free money. Just gotta stay poor and dependent...and be sure to vote for them!!!

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

It wouldn't be that hard for republicans to lure black people to their side if they'd stop demonizing them for even a second
They cant do that. If they stopped doing that then what would the low hanging fruit white guys like Buc use for an outlet to express their fear of Blacks.?
Racists won't be around forever. They decline exponentially with every passing generation.

They've been told for 50 years that Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act, and most believe it.

What's worse is the left loons on this very forum believe it

He sounds like he has been uncle tom'd. You can have all that without voting for Trump and you wont have to put up with listening to cave monkeys talk about you if you vote Democrat.

once more for the brain dead....

it is not about "handouts" or "free stuff"

I personally think anyone who is black, or Hispanic or gay or a woman who votes republican is voting against their own interest.... not because of "stuff", but because your party hates anyone who isn't white Christian and male.

maybe if you weren't bigots? (as proven by the trumpsters).... and the constant spew of racism people like you post.

Forum List

Back