Black unemployment is at its lowest level in 17 years..."thank you Brother Donald"

Trump has to enact policies other than what Obama had in place for Trump to have an effect on the economy. What's not to get? :dunno:
Like what?
Aside from fucking the environment to create some coal jobs and temporary pipeline jobs, I don't think Trump has really enacted all that much for the economy yet. So really, the performance of the economy is still largely due to Obama's policies.

Actually not. It is the optimism they feel of having regulations cut, and of things to come.
Trump has to enact policies other than what Obama had in place for Trump to have an effect on the economy. What's not to get? :dunno:
Like what?
Aside from fucking the environment to create some coal jobs and temporary pipeline jobs, I don't think Trump has really enacted all that much for the economy yet. So really, the performance of the economy is still largely due to Obama's policies.

Like what?
Everyone with a working brain cell knows this....to date Trump has done absolutely nothing to spark Jobs growth, but sign useless shit to create hard on's for his mindless base. As a matter of fact, most of the jobs he got for these states, manufacturers are still headed to Mexico......and the jobs report each quarter is less than what Obama had...so Trump as usual and his peeps are full of shit

Obama did nothing for blacks except lip service. Trump is THE OPPOSITE.

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years - Breitbart

Black unemployment dropped eight percent under President Obama

What the hell is wrong with Trump?
He didn't read the Huffington post I guess.

Look....A community organizer like Obama was able to drop unemployment among blacks by 8%
Are you telling me a great dealmaker like Trump can only drop it three tenths of a percent?

I thought he was going to make America great?

Like what?
Everyone with a working brain cell knows this....to date Trump has done absolutely nothing to spark Jobs growth, but sign useless shit to create hard on's for his mindless base. As a matter of fact, most of the jobs he got for these states, manufacturers are still headed to Mexico......and the jobs report each quarter is less than what Obama had...so Trump as usual and his peeps are full of shit
When obastard was gone, business kicked off, it's as simple as that.

Look....A community organizer like Obama was able to drop unemployment among blacks by 8%
Are you telling me a great dealmaker like Trump can only drop it three tenths of a percent?

When did you "thought"?

Actually not. It is the optimism they feel of having regulations cut, and of things to come.
Like what?
Obama set employment records. Trump is right not to mess too much with that. And brah, I'm not even a big Obummer fan, just stating the facts.

No, he didn't.
Like what?
Obama set employment records. Trump is right not to mess too much with that. And brah, I'm not even a big Obummer fan, just stating the facts.

Like what?
Obummer set employment records, I'm not a big fan, but he's gets props for that at least.

Trump sadly is gonna make America GRIEVE again.....like we did in 2007 before Obama took over!!

No, he didn't.
Like what?
Yes, he did.

Maybe, by those dropping from the employment rolls. Nothing else.
No, he didn't.
Like what?
Yes, he did.

No, he didn't.
Yes, he did.
Don't take my word for it. Look it up.

Like what?
Obummer set employment records, I'm not a big fan, but he's gets props for that at least.
OMG, stop the press, a conservative moron acknowledges a fact...OMG, this is historic!!!

No, he didn't.
Yes, he did.
Don't take my word for it. Look it up.
OMG, another attempt to show facts to a fellow nut case, OMG, somebody please please notify the Media, this is epic!!

Forum List

Back