#BLACKLIESMATTER

I don't agree with BLM doing this but isn't this what you all cheered the teapers doing back in 2009-10?

What is it about this movement that has you white people so freaked out?

why do you assume people who criticize this band of far-left racists have to be white?

is it because you're admitting they are largely black racists?

No, because I've been around USMB for a while. You're all white and you're all freaked out. Why? What about this movement bothers you so much?

all racists bother me; why do you support them?

why do you assume people who criticize this band of far-left racists have to be white?

No, because I've been around USMB for a while. You're all white and you're all freaked out. Why? What about this movement bothers you so much?

Ah, you don't understand racism. Where, in the BlackLivesMatter movement is the statement that blacks are superior to whites?

Ah, you don't understand racism. Where, in the BlackLivesMatter movement is the statement that blacks are superior to whites?
do they need to say it dummy?
or would you prefer the words black militant bigots and racial arsonists?

Tell a group of them all lives matter and you'll get your response to that question.

You might as well scream the "N" word at them.

It isn't a peaceful protest. It is obstructing candidates from speaking. They should be hauled off and jailed for disturbing the peace. Nothing racist about it.

I would ask you why you're not pissed about it.

The facts show that blacks kill far more whites then the other way around...Blacklivesmatters is based on lies and bs.

If they mattered so much,,,,why not look at the real killer of blacks? Other blacks.

Now I do feel that we should reduce prison sentences for non-violent crimes, legalize pot and fund education,,,but lets be serious.

After we look at the real killers then what?

Tell a group of them all lives matter and you'll get your response to that question.

Responding to the movement in such a way just proves you have zero understanding of the issue. Saying that black lives matter is not saying others don't.

Again, ya'll need an understanding of racism. The BlackLivesMatter movement isn't racist.

It isn't a peaceful protest. It is obstructing candidates from speaking. They should be hauled off and jailed for disturbing the peace. Nothing racist about it.

No protest has ever been called peaceful by those that disagree with it. When MLK was getting milk and grits poured over his head just because he wanted to be able to eat a meal you white fuckers were going "OMG I cant believe they are being SO DISRUPTIVE"

comparing these ass-clowns to MLK

and you wonder why nobody takes you serioulsy here?

do they need to say it dummy?
or would you prefer the words black militant bigots and racial arsonists?

What do you believe they need to say? You seem to think that the BlackLivesMatter movement is telling you that you don't. What in their message gives you that impression?

He should have tol them "We dont negotiate with terrorists" and had them hauled off. It is disgraceful. Dems created the BLM movement, as they fostered the OWS movement. They will rue the day. I foresee endless riots in cities induced by these knuckleheads.

the road to hell

is paved with liberal intentions

You mean like Teapers during Town Halls?

Responding to the movement in such a way just proves you have zero understanding of the issue. Saying that black lives matter is not saying others don't.

Again, ya'll need an understanding of racism. The BlackLivesMatter movement isn't racist.

OF COURSE IT MEANS THAT

you're just a loser deep in denial

they proved they ARE saying other lives matter when they blew a fit at A DEM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT and FORCED HIM TO APOLOGIZE for saying just that; that ALL lives matter

you're a clown seawytch

Forum List

Back