#BLACKLIESMATTER

What is it about this movement that has you white people so freaked out?

why do you assume people who criticize this band of far-left racists have to be white?

is it because you're admitting they are largely black racists?

No, because I've been around USMB for a while. You're all white and you're all freaked out. Why? What about this movement bothers you so much?
It isn't a peaceful protest. It is obstructing candidates from speaking. They should be hauled off and jailed for disturbing the peace. Nothing racist about it.

No protest has ever been called peaceful by those that disagree with it. When MLK was getting milk and grits poured over his head just because he wanted to be able to eat a meal you white fuckers were going "OMG I cant believe they are being SO DISRUPTIVE"
Nonsense.

why do you assume people who criticize this band of far-left racists have to be white?

No, because I've been around USMB for a while. You're all white and you're all freaked out. Why? What about this movement bothers you so much?

all racists bother me; why do you support them?

Ah, you don't understand racism. Where, in the BlackLivesMatter movement is the statement that blacks are superior to whites?
Tell a group of them all lives matter and you'll get your response to that question.

You might as well scream the "N" word at them.

Responding to the movement in such a way just proves you have zero understanding of the issue. Saying that black lives matter is not saying others don't.

Again, ya'll need an understanding of racism. The BlackLivesMatter movement isn't racist.

Right

That's why they shouted down O'Malley when he said 'All Lives Matter'.

Ah, you don't understand racism. Where, in the BlackLivesMatter movement is the statement that blacks are superior to whites?
Tell a group of them all lives matter and you'll get your response to that question.

Responding to the movement in such a way just proves you have zero understanding of the issue. Saying that black lives matter is not saying others don't.

Again, ya'll need an understanding of racism. The BlackLivesMatter movement isn't racist.

OF COURSE IT MEANS THAT

you're just a loser deep in denial

they proved they ARE saying other lives matter when they blew a fit at A DEM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT and FORCED HIM TO APOLOGIZE for saying just that; that ALL lives matter

you're a clown seawytch

Settle down troll boy, your posts are incoherent. Saying a life matters is not saying another does not. This is basic stuff here.

When you counter the black lives matter movement with "all lives matter" you're displaying a severe misunderstanding of the issue. Bernie understands better now.

y'all need to pop y'alls head out of your ass. EVERYTHING about them is racist. Their demands are based on race, can't see past race and blame all their ills on race. It doesn't get more racist than that. How do they explain successful blacks, like the president of the US elected twice, for example?

It isn't a peaceful protest. It is obstructing candidates from speaking. They should be hauled off and jailed for disturbing the peace. Nothing racist about it.

You mean like Teapers during Town Halls?
gIVE ME A LINK WHERE tEA pARTY MEMBERS STOPPED A SPEAKER FROM SPEAKING.

No protest has ever been called peaceful by those that disagree with it. When MLK was getting milk and grits poured over his head just because he wanted to be able to eat a meal you white fuckers were going "OMG I cant believe they are being SO DISRUPTIVE"
Nonsense.

d5ea3b66c1e21111330f6a7067007def.jpg

White people: THIS ISNT HOW YOU PROTEST!! GAH!! THEY ARE GETTING ON MAH NERVES!!

race relations and conditions for for many black people have gotten worse under Progressive's watch
so the denial is understandable

OF COURSE IT MEANS THAT

they proved they ARE saying other lives matter when they blew a fit at A DEM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT and FORCED HIM TO APOLOGIZE for saying just that; that ALL lives matter

you're a clown seawytch

Settle down troll boy, your posts are incoherent. Saying a life matters is not saying another does not. This is basic stuff here.

When you counter the black lives matter movement with "all lives matter" you're displaying a severe misunderstanding of the issue. Bernie understands better now.
LOL, spoken like a true asshole.

You mean like Teapers during Town Halls?
gIVE ME A LINK WHERE tEA pARTY MEMBERS STOPPED A SPEAKER FROM SPEAKING.

How about shutting down govt? Or is that not as important as someone talking into a mic?

well leftard they only disrupted a few Democrat candidate's for President campaign rallies; they didnt go burn down their neighborhoods afterward this time

so i'd say a good time was had by all huh?

except Sanders and O'Malley running away??

Baltimore has a 43-year high homicide count this year since the BLM crews and other pandering Progs went there to "help" those poor people

great job leftardz!

OF COURSE IT MEANS THAT

you're a clown seawytch

Not so. You are misunderstanding the issue. The blacks are saying blacks matter and the white is saying ALL people matter, not only blacks.

Example: If a notorious black speaker was at the podium, would these "protestors" stop his speech? Definitely not...because he was a black. They should have the same respect for white speakers as they do black.

Nonsense.

White people: THIS ISNT HOW YOU PROTEST!! GAH!! THEY ARE GETTING ON MAH NERVES!!

and they replied with peaceful demonstrations, remember?

BTW, I love the way you bring up a 50+ year old picture to make a point about...

Hmmm...

What was your point?

when Progs come to "help" you get "justice" one thing is certain; black people, mostly younger ones will die and neighborhoods will be destroyed.

idiots and hypocrites

Oh the left/libs/democrats supports them 100%. you can gage that by the ones on this board. I think the more violent they become the better in some of supports eyes.

It's how the left operates. Shout down and accuse the Tea party of being racist, but these racist from BLM should be celebrated and USED to pass their nasty agenda on the rest of us.

hope people wake up to this soon

Nonsense.

because it's still 1958

8440e02b-71d1-435b-82c5-2fee18dec630_zpshtbz94d4.jpg

Troublemakers are going around the country disrupting townhall meetings with rude and aggressive nonsensical behavior. I don't think anyone supports this movement.

What would you suggest candidates do if these assholes show up and try to disrupt meetings?

bill-oreilly-665x385-550x318.jpg
14309362500b7a49_l.jpg
CDyxVn7VEAAHSOG.jpg

TIME-MAGAZINE-BLACK-LIVES-MATTER.jpg
black%252520lies%252520matter_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

This is not what the nigs have been telling us.

if you have to bring up a photo from the 1950s or 60s; yea you pretty much made the point for the other side

thanks leftard!!

Nonsense.

BTW, I love the way you bring up a 50+ year old picture to make a point about...

Hmmm...

What was your point?

I'll quote my point since you missed it

Do you see it now? You're welcome

Nonsense.

Hmmm...

What was your point?

I'll quote my point since you missed it

Do you see it now? You're welcome

no i still dont see it

all i see is an idiot that had to bring up a 55-year old ohoto

your point makes the point for the other side; it says nothing you have done in almost sixty years has mattered if you take it at face value

we're saying things HAVE changed; and what you see now is just plain ol thuggery and pandering victmhood politics

Forum List

Back