Blacks' Abundance In Pro Sports: Affirmative Action ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems absurd to state that the NFL favours black players when they have punished Kapernik so much. Perhaps the OP could provide some names of players who are suffering from this supposed AA ?
How would anyone know that ? They're the ones who never got to the team. The unknowns.

But notice how you're talking in the sense that there IS Affirmative Action, in the hiring. I never said there was. I just posed the question. Looks like you might have just answered it (in the affirmative).

You are making claims maggot..

It seems absurd to state that the NFL favours black players when they have punished Kapernik so much. Perhaps the OP could provide some names of players who are suffering from this supposed AA ?

That one very outspoken player got punished, does not disprove the unequal outcome.

By liberals standards, unequal outcome is proof of discrimination.

That you deny that, by lib standards, is proof you are a racist. And stupid. And evul.

Where are all those better white football players son?
You already saw them when I posted them earlier, boy. Lots of them. You wanna see them again ? :laughing0301:

And you haven't shown any proof that there isn't Affirmative Action either. None whatsoever.

And you're not getting the point of this thread - or you're trying to change and derail it. It doesn't matter about the black players. What matters is the BEST players (6 time Super bowl winners) are white, and that shows that whites are as good or better than blacks - so why so many blacks ?

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ??

]

"You can bet Hall of Fame Edelman would have caught that pass. He didn't get hired by Affirmative Action."

And neither dd anyone else on the field. Stop crying.

Because your whole life has been Affirmative Action white man.
Guilt-ridden black person. Just speak out against AA, and you'll be free from the guilt that is festering inside of you.

And stop making statements that you have ZERO EVIDENCE of. :biggrin:

How would anyone know that ? They're the ones who never got to the team. The unknowns.

But notice how you're talking in the sense that there IS Affirmative Action, in the hiring. I never said there was. I just posed the question. Looks like you might have just answered it (in the affirmative).
Well I am not. I am asking you to provide some proof that there is. The obvious proof would be players who have been disadvantaged. If these players dont exist then it is obvious the NFL is a meritocracy.

Ali won an olympic gold medal. That's how he got notoriety.

Ali would have beat the shit out of Marciano.

Superior hand speed.
Cassius Clay lost some fights .Even to low ranked fighters like Leon Spinks. And why talk about losers like Clay ?
Marciano was undefeated. Talk about the undefeated fighters.

Well I am not. I am asking you to provide some proof that there is. The obvious proof would be players who have been disadvantaged. If these players dont exist then it is obvious the NFL is a meritocracy.
That's not the proof. The proof is that whites are of a high caliber of playing expertise, yet they are low in numbers in the NFL, relative to the % of whites in society.

With blacks there's also the disproportion. Low % in society, yet a vey high % in the NFL. Why ? Could be Affirmative Action.

That's not the proof. The proof is that whites are of a high caliber of playing expertise, yet they are low in numbers in the NFL, relative to the % of whites in society.

With blacks there's also the disproportion. Low % in society, yet a vey high % in the NFL. Why ? Could be Affirmative Action.
So name some of these "high calibre" players who are missing out. Because at the moment you have nothing.

Of course it is relevant. Fans go to games to see the PLAYERS. Not the owners.
Substandard players= no revenue.

True, but not relevant to the post you responded to.

Totally relevant. The topic was that the OP implied that blacks are overrepresented in professional sports.

I stated very clearly that an inordinate number of blacks work for a very small number of white owners who collectively ewrn more money than all of the players combined.

If those same owners could make even more money by fielding a more integrated work force or even a predominately white work force they would do so.

There is no affirmative action conspiracy against anyone in professional sports. It is based soley on ability.

By the standards that race baiters use in every field where blacks or browns are underrepresented,

the under representation of whites relative to their share of the population,

is defacto proof of racism, and discrimination, and any denial of that can only be motivated by evulness and racism.

So, by your own rules, you have demonstrated that you are evul and "racist".

Nothing that I have posted in this horseshit thread is racist.

What is utterly ridiculous is people like you who are ignorant enough to actually think that PERFORMANCE and STATISTICS based professions that are nearly 100% OWNED and MANAGED by WHITE PEOPLE is somehow victimizing other white people.

That is some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

BTW.........If anyone here is a racist you are. It is your belief that any success in ANY endeavor by blacks is at the expense of whites.

THe outcome is unequal, and instead of admitting that that is a problem, and start on discussing how to fix it, you are making up excuses for the inequality.

By the standards of the Left, that is racist.

By YOUR standards, you are racist and evul.

You apply the same old tired argument in every scenario. This is not a "left" issue. there is unequal outcome based on skill level and who the owners choose to draft.

But you obviously know nothing about the NFL either. There is no problem. The league is results oriented and the same white people that you are whining about being treated unjustly, make the rules....not me.

Last edited:

Superior hand speed.
Clay - loser.

Marciano - undefeated.

Protected and pampered

Superior hand speed.
Clay - loser.

Marciano - undefeated.

Marciano....protected by ducking the best competition

Ali.......fought all comers and ducked no one. He defeated opposition that would have murdered short, slow Marciano.

You don't know shit about boxing or fighters or football.

That one very outspoken player got punished, does not disprove the unequal outcome.

By liberals standards, unequal outcome is proof of discrimination.

That you deny that, by lib standards, is proof you are a racist. And stupid. And evul.

This is not a "lib issue" or a "racial issue". You and the idiot OP are the ones who are race baiting and repeating yourselves and sounding absurd.

If there was actually anti white discrimination in the NFL, white people would not be turning out by the thousands to attend games, every year, and the highest paid players would not be white.

White players who did not make it and were good enough to make it would speak up as well.

In fact, your god, Trump tried to buy an NFL team once, and was rejected.

So name some of these "high calibre" players who are missing out. Because at the moment you have nothing.

He can't.

Where are all those better white football players son?
You already saw them when I posted them earlier, boy. Lots of them. You wanna see them again ? :laughing0301:

And you haven't shown any proof that there isn't Affirmative Action either. None whatsoever.

And you're not getting the point of this thread - or you're trying to change and derail it. It doesn't matter about the black players. What matters is the BEST players (6 time Super bowl winners) are white, and that shows that whites are as good or better than blacks - so why so many blacks ?

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ??

You showed exactly 1 player who played on 6 super bowl winning teams. 76 out 101 of the top players in the NFL are black. Of the 3 you showed only 1 was on that list.

AA did not make Shaquem Griffin, a young brother from Central Florida who played linebacker, bench 225 pounds 20 times with one hand and no white player in his position could do as many.. You started this and got shut down. So show us the AA clause in an NFL contract or shut the hell up.

Because you have no point.

Superior hand speed.
Cassius Clay lost some fights .Even to low ranked fighters like Leon Spinks. And why talk about losers like Clay ?
Marciano was undefeated. Talk about the undefeated fighters.

Superior hand speed.

Yep, AA is why the CFL is also majority black.

You admit an unequal outcome, and deny that the reason is discrimination?

By your own standards, you are racist, and evul.

By your own admission you are a white supremacist.
[/QUOTE] "white supremacist." Yeah the left sure is using that phrase a lot lately. They seem to have fallen in love with it. I think they may like it even more than "conspiracy theorist" , at this point.

Don't hear too much talk about "black supremacist" though.

]

"You can bet Hall of Fame Edelman would have caught that pass. He didn't get hired by Affirmative Action."

And neither dd anyone else on the field. Stop crying.

Guilt-ridden black person. Just speak out against AA, and you'll be free from the guilt that is festering inside of you.

And stop making statements that you have ZERO EVIDENCE of. :biggrin:

You are the one with ZERO EVIDENCE.

You admit an unequal outcome, and deny that the reason is discrimination?

By your own standards, you are racist, and evul.

By your own admission you are a white supremacist.
"white supremacist." Yeah the left sure is using that phrase a lot lately. They seem to have fallen in love with it. I think they may like it even more than "conspiracy theorist" , at this point.

Don't hear too much talk about "black supremacist" though.[/QUOTE]

Because we are not running around preaching how superior we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back