blacks are not murdered by cops

cops have a right to self defense...this is undeniable...so what's the problem???
I have yet to hear of one damned cowardly cop approach a black man with a gun and save himself....on the contrary, these cowards would rather deal with unarmed negro's, its safer that way!!
so they don't have a right to self defense....is this your answer?
(sigh), if you think you and I are gonna go back and forth on talking about fuckin murdering white cops, your wrong...find your black boyfriend and have at it, toots!!
so we both know, cops have a right to self defense......in most of these cases, the cops were using self defense or there is not enough evidence to prove otherwise
and they were shooting a criminal.....which everyone has to agree would be very likely to threaten a cop
so, without a doubt, you people have NO case at all--your arguments are baseless and without evidence--as we see in the Stockley case where Obama's DOJ said there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

The DOJ case about about civil rights.

The cops are supposed to be trained. Yet, they just say they felt threatened & they get to kill whomever they want.

If they are so chickenshit, they need to take up something else.

Self defense is not killing someone running away. Self defense should require something other than fear.
who said the DOJ case wasn't about civil rights???
so, you would let someone with a gun point it at you, if you were cop? you MUST be stupid, if you would
if someone is attacking you, you would not defend yourself?

cops have a right to self defense...this is undeniable...so what's the problem???
I have yet to hear of one damned cowardly cop approach a black man with a gun and save himself....on the contrary, these cowards would rather deal with unarmed negro's, its safer that way!!
(sigh), if you think you and I are gonna go back and forth on talking about fuckin murdering white cops, your wrong...find your black boyfriend and have at it, toots!!
so we both know, cops have a right to self defense......in most of these cases, the cops were using self defense or there is not enough evidence to prove otherwise
and they were shooting a criminal.....which everyone has to agree would be very likely to threaten a cop
so, without a doubt, you people have NO case at all--your arguments are baseless and without evidence--as we see in the Stockley case where Obama's DOJ said there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

The cops are supposed to be trained. Yet, they just say they felt threatened & they get to kill whomever they want.

Self defense is not killing someone running away. Self defense should require something other than fear.
and civil rights cases are easier to prosecute than murder trials!! do you understand the meaning of that ? or do I have to explain it ?

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!
they decided this a year ago!!
Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation

but the blacks protest for what? o--they know more than the DOJ??!!
their protesting is a protest for lies--for criminals
if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!
the cops are NOT murdering blacks everyday
Police got away with manslaughter in each of those cases.

Just because the system favors them it does not mean they did not illegally take a life.

I've seen the videos.

Not what the legal system said. That means they didn't illegally take a life. That's how the system works. Don't like it, tough shit.
I get it. The system is rigged & black people get murdered, cops get away with it, & you love it.

So you're one of those that thinks if things are done to your expectations that the system is corrupt? Got it.. You have nothing but excuses to try and avoid the truth.

If the thugs they shoot would stop being thugs, they wouldn't get shot.

I get it, black people are thugs. That 12 year old kid with a toy gun was a thug?

You assholes need to move to the Philippines where justice is carried out by cop because I have news for you dumbasses, America does NOT work that way.

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!

if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!

Just because the system favors them it does not mean they did not illegally take a life.

I've seen the videos.

Not what the legal system said. That means they didn't illegally take a life. That's how the system works. Don't like it, tough shit.

So we have the DA office, who rely on the police for information & help, prosecuting the police and you don;t think it is a conflict of interest?

It is like going to divorce court where the judge is you're wife's new boyfriend.

I get it. The system is rigged & black people get murdered, cops get away with it, & you love it.

So you're one of those that thinks if things are done to your expectations that the system is corrupt? Got it.. You have nothing but excuses to try and avoid the truth.

and civil rights cases are easier to prosecute than murder trials!! do you understand the meaning of that ? or do I have to explain it ?
Please explain it because I need a good laugh. You people are too fucking stupid top be alive.

I get it, black people are thugs. That 12 year old kid with a toy gun was a thug?

You assholes need to move to the Philippines where justice is carried out by cop because I have news for you dumbasses, America does NOT work that way.

Black thugs are thugs. Nowhere does anyone say being black makes them a thug.

Move me, bitch.

Please explain it because I need a good laugh. You people are too fucking stupid top be alive.

If breathing wasn't automatic, you wouldn't be alive. You're too lazy to make the effort and too stupid to learn.

I'm not the one promoting justice by ciop. You are. Move to the Philippines

If breathing wasn't automatic, you wouldn't be alive. You're too lazy to make the effort and too stupid to learn.

I've leaern lots. For example,m I know you are a racist, uninformed, Trumpette.

Move me, bitch.

You just did, dumbass.

My God, the worst part about you people being stupid is that you;re too fucking dumb to know you're stupid.

I'm not the one promoting justice by ciop. You are. Move to the Philippines

I've leaern lots. For example,m I know you are a racist, uninformed, Trumpette.

Apparently your dumbass hasn't learned to spell or use proper punctuation or grammar.

You don't know shit, BOY.

Move me, bitch.

You just did, dumbass.

My God, the worst part about you people being stupid is that you;re too fucking dumb to know you're stupid.

Post the quote.

I'm still waiting on you to move me to the Philippines, bitch.

they are not being shot because they are black--you do realize that?

they are not being shot because they are black--you do realize that?

When people like RealDave have nothing to defend the thugs being shot, they have to revert to the "because he/she's black" excuse. It's like a damn parrot.

If you are referring to the 12 year old Tamir Rice, the officer was not informed that the perp was probably a child or that it may be a fake gun. Perhaps the stupid parents should have taught their stupid child to not wave a real looking gun around in public.

If you are referring to the 12 year old Tamir Rice, the officer was not informed that the perp was probably a child or that it may be a fake gun. Perhaps the stupid parents should have taught their stupid child to not wave a real looking gun around in public.
yes, exactly ...a toy gun that looks real
almost everyone of these shootings are justified
and --again--they are not shooting them because of their skin color

yes, exactly ...a toy gun that looks real
almost everyone of these shootings are justified
and --again--they are not shooting them because of their skin color
I think a lot of people forget that black officers also shoot perps, black and white, where is the outrage?

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

I've seen the videos.

How many of those killed complied with the police? How many did what the police officers said? How many of those killed were criminals with long criminal histories? How many resisted arrest or attacked the police officers?

No.....the guys the police shot and killed were thugs. The 12 year old was a tragedy, but he wasn't murdered.

If it is true that more whites are killed by police, and it is, then how is skin color an issue? Behavior at the time of the attempeted arrest is a better predictor for getting shot, not skin color.

Forum List

Back