blacks are not murdered by cops

you admit they do hate !! I can't believe it !!
so they commit hate crimes because they have a reason to hate whites
whites commit hate crimes--but don't have a reason to hate--got it !!!!!
Correct. Blacks never enslaved whites here in the US. Whites enslaved Blacks for 310 years, then they legally discriminated against them for another 90 years.
so the blacks are not racist when they commit a hate crime?
hate crime
noun
noun: hate crime; plural noun: hate crimes
  1. a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.
Who said they were not racist? Are you trying to find something to hold onto since I called you on your bullshit? :laugh:
please read it again--I said blacks were more racist
No you didnt say more racist you ignorant monkey. You said this...

"so the blacks are not racist when they commit a hate crime?"

Blacks cant be more racist than whites. They should be but by nature they cant. Only whites have the ability to reach the lowest depths of racism. You have a reason. You fear genetic annihilation due to your recessive genes.
name calling is not intelligent, civilized, mature, etc -that's like the blacks rioting/looting/burning
you can't have a discussion--especially an intelligent /productive one -- with that
I was referring to the other post

that FBI hate crime statistic really blows your mind, doesn't it??
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites .....you can't believe that, can you??
Not really. Blacks have a reason to hate whites. Why would it blow my mind?
you admit they do hate !! I can't believe it !!
so they commit hate crimes because they have a reason to hate whites
whites commit hate crimes--but don't have a reason to hate--got it !!!!!
Correct. i am actually surprised that Blacks are not leading like whites are in hate crimes. Blacks never enslaved whites here in the US. Whites enslaved Blacks for 310 years, then they legally discriminated against them for another 90 years. To this very day racist white cops partrol Black neighborhoods. What part of that confuses you?
I can clearly see why blacks would be distrustful of police.etc
but all their martyrs are criminals resisting/threatening police ..they are hurting their cause
Who told you all theiry martyrs are criminals that resist and threaten the police? Most likely the police.
please see the OP---all criminals...some with a loooong history of criminality

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

I can't imagine why white people say blacks are more likely to commit crime. Oh, that's because they are.

• In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!
they decided this a year ago!!
Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation

but the blacks protest for what? o--they know more than the DOJ??!!
their protesting is a protest for lies--for criminals
if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!
the cops are NOT murdering blacks everyday

Alton was a good family man

13620361_1667549713567025_580272544286687493_n.jpg
upload_2017-9-18_19-16-39.jpeg
upload_2017-9-18_19-16-54.jpeg
upload_2017-9-18_19-17-59.jpeg
upload_2017-9-18_19-17-44.jpeg
images

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!

if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!
Firefighter suspended after allegedly saying he would rather 'save a dog than a million n*****s from a fire'
The township calls the comments "unacceptable"
1463070-474288336024769-1216216799-n.jpg

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

I can't imagine why white people say blacks are more likely to commit crime. Oh, that's because they are.

• In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
If you and the rest of the white nuts are still here and alive, clearly we're not as bad as I thought!!

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

Police got away with manslaughter in each of those cases.

Just because the system favors them it does not mean they did not illegally take a life.

I've seen the videos.
Na, they deserved what they got. Do you ever get sick of appeasing for shit stains?

Sterling also had a loooooong arrest record
--o yes---'''his arrest history doesn't matter'''--a lot of people say
BS--it shows he's not a good person, and he will do bad things--like resist/etc
just like MBrown had a felony conviction ...this shows he's been bad before and it's very possible he would do it again
I think the point in your white boy deflection is that he wasnt doing anything wrong at the time. You cant prosecute for thought crimes. This isnt the minority report.
Prove something ya racist looter!

I dont prove things to baboons such as yourself. I just post facts. Its up to you to convince yourself.
Pants up, don't loot.

You mean like these white boys?

m43Ta3V.png

Here you go... boy - this shit stain is taking a long dirt nap, deservedly so. Jack weed

Last edited:
I think the point in your white boy deflection is that he wasnt doing anything wrong at the time. You cant prosecute for thought crimes. This isnt the minority report.

I dont prove things to baboons such as yourself. I just post facts. Its up to you to convince yourself.
Pants up, don't loot.

m43Ta3V.png

Here you go... boy - this shit stain is taking a long dirt nap, deservedly so. Jack weed
So execution by cop is fine for you for shop lifting?

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

Just because the system favors them it does not mean they did not illegally take a life.

I've seen the videos.
Na, they deserved what they got. Do you ever get sick of appeasing for shit stains?
Like I said, you think cops get to create the law & its punishment & be judge & executioner.

I wonder what evil crime that 12 year old did?

Pants up, don't loot.

m43Ta3V.png

Nice fake extrapolation. It's nice to see liberals lying almost by the second.

Pants up, don't loot.

m43Ta3V.png

He tried to kill a cop, the cop kicked his ass. Hence the dirt nap he's taking right now

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

I've seen the videos.
Like I said, you think cops get to create the law & its punishment & be judge & executioner.

Shit happens...
hoodlums reap what they sow

If you and the rest of the white nuts are still here and alive, clearly we're not as bad as I thought!!

Ahh, blacks are not a race of violence, and this post proves it! :cuckoo:

Nothing like saying "blacks aren't violent and the fact that a nigga ain't killed you yet proves it" is hilarious.

Pants up, don't loot.

m43Ta3V.png

He tried to kill a cop, the cop kicked his ass. Hence the dirt nap he's taking right now

According to who? The cop? he cop was pulling out his gun & the kid protected himself.

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

I've seen the videos.

Shit happens...
hoodlums reap what they sow

So being black & 212 makes one a hoodlum. Is that right Mr racist fuck?

Forum List

Back