blacks are not murdered by cops

Pants up, don't loot.

You mean like these white boys?

m43Ta3V.png

Here you go... boy - this shit stain is taking a long dirt nap, deservedly so. Jack weed
So execution by cop is fine for you for shop lifting?

He tried to kill a cop, the cop kicked his ass. Hence the dirt nap he's taking right now

According to who? The cop? he cop was pulling out his gun & the kid protected himself.

Is the cop sitting in jail right now? You need to quit siding with the shit stains

You mean like these white boys?

m43Ta3V.png

Here you go... boy - this shit stain is taking a long dirt nap, deservedly so. Jack weed
So execution by cop is fine for you for shop lifting?

He tried to kill a cop, the cop kicked his ass. Hence the dirt nap he's taking right now

According to who? The cop? he cop was pulling out his gun & the kid protected himself.

Is the cop sitting in jail right now? You need to quit siding with the shit stains

He is one of them.

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!
they decided this a year ago!!
Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation

but the blacks protest for what? o--they know more than the DOJ??!!
their protesting is a protest for lies--for criminals
if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!
the cops are NOT murdering blacks everyday
Police got away with manslaughter in each of those cases.

Just because the system favors them it does not mean they did not illegally take a life.

I've seen the videos.
Na, they deserved what they got. Do you ever get sick of appeasing for shit stains?
Like I said, you think cops get to create the law & its punishment & be judge & executioner.

I wonder what evil crime that 12 year old did?
Shit happens...
hoodlums reap what they sow

So being black & 212 makes one a hoodlum. Is that right Mr racist fuck?
:boohoo:
Karma is a bitch

cops have a right to self defense...this is undeniable...so what's the problem???

cops have a right to self defense...this is undeniable...so what's the problem???
I have yet to hear of one damned cowardly cop approach a black man with a gun and save himself....on the contrary, these cowards would rather deal with unarmed negro's, its safer that way!!

Cops are supposed to die in the line of duty....that's what they sign up for. A cops wife secretly hopes-wishes cops die in the line of duty for the insurance pay out.

I have yet to hear of one damned cowardly cop approach a black man with a gun and save himself....on the contrary, these cowards would rather deal with unarmed negro's, its safer that way!!
so they don't have a right to self defense....is this your answer?

(sigh), if you think you and I are gonna go back and forth on talking about fuckin murdering white cops, your wrong...find your black boyfriend and have at it, toots!!

(sigh), if you think you and I are gonna go back and forth on talking about fuckin murdering white cops, your wrong...find your black boyfriend and have at it, toots!!
so we both know, cops have a right to self defense......in most of these cases, the cops were using self defense or there is not enough evidence to prove otherwise
and they were shooting a criminal.....which everyone has to agree would be very likely to threaten a cop
so, without a doubt, you people have NO case at all--your arguments are baseless and without evidence--as we see in the Stockley case where Obama's DOJ said there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent
in the latest incident, Obama's own DOJ didn't prosecute because there wasn't enough evidence for a civil rights trial--which is easier to win than a murder trial !!

if you have evidence on these cases, please speak up-.....-o--you don't, DO YOU??!!

Just because the system favors them it does not mean they did not illegally take a life.

I've seen the videos.

Not what the legal system said. That means they didn't illegally take a life. That's how the system works. Don't like it, tough shit.

first MBrown
FGray
ASterling
KScott
now Lamar Smith
cops all innocent

I've seen the videos.

Not what the legal system said. That means they didn't illegally take a life. That's how the system works. Don't like it, tough shit.
I get it. The system is rigged & black people get murdered, cops get away with it, & you love it.

so we both know, cops have a right to self defense......in most of these cases, the cops were using self defense or there is not enough evidence to prove otherwise
and they were shooting a criminal.....which everyone has to agree would be very likely to threaten a cop
so, without a doubt, you people have NO case at all--your arguments are baseless and without evidence--as we see in the Stockley case where Obama's DOJ said there was INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE

The DOJ case about about civil rights.

The cops are supposed to be trained. Yet, they just say they felt threatened & they get to kill whomever they want.

If they are so chickenshit, they need to take up something else.

Self defense is not killing someone running away. Self defense should require something other than fear.

Forum List

Back