Blacks Attack 80 yr Old Asian Man (video)

You can hear them laughing and enjoying the attack

It's sad that the people who run the places where this happens won't do anything about it.

I apologize to Asian Americans on behalf of our racist president and his racist party, who turn a blind eye to this.
What would you do if you were in charge?
Arm Asians.

Roof Koreans need to reunite.

roof-koreans-civilians-defended-koreatown-racist-violence-la-riots-1992-hero.jpg

I find it appalling that blacks are doing these things to Asian people. But maybe, I should not be surprised, since it only happens in BLUE states. It's funny (and stupid at the same time) that these are just occurring after Covid was found in a lab in Wuhan China. So, now blacks all of a sudden hate Asian people? :rolleyes:

I believe these are being "engineered" by the left.

It is systemic racism in Blacks. Whites, Asians, Jews need to arm themselves.

I find it appalling that blacks are doing these things to Asian people. But maybe, I should not be surprised, since it only happens in BLUE states. It's funny (and stupid at the same time) that these are just occurring after Covid was found in a lab in Wuhan China. So, now blacks all of a sudden hate Asian people? :rolleyes:

How sad that a certain ethnicity is unwittingly showing that harmonious multiculturalism is not really possible.

It's sad that the people who run the places where this happens won't do anything about it.

I apologize to Asian Americans on behalf of our racist president and his racist party, who turn a blind eye to this.
What would you do if you were in charge?
Arm Asians.

Roof Koreans need to reunite.

roof-koreans-civilians-defended-koreatown-racist-violence-la-riots-1992-hero.jpg
They won’t fuck around.

How sad that a certain ethnicity is unwittingly showing that harmonious multiculturalism is not really possible.
It must be since it has been present in the US for four hundred years.

And zero charge for any hate crimes

Gestapo Garland is too busy filing massive numbers of fake charges against white police officers to be bothered with black crimes.

Honestly people like that shot just be shot in the head. Some people can be punished and be a part of society again, some just need to be removed from it completely.

These people think its funny. What needs to happen is maybe some sort of public shaming, hire one of those guys from Singapore to give them a good caning then put them in a cage and throw tomatoes at them for a week.
Of course that would be a violation of their "civil rights". Problem is when you do not have respect for your fellow citizens, like they have just shown.. you do NOT deserve civil rights...
until at least you make amends.

We need a serious deportation program; our Founders were fine with that, so should we as a country. Dump these feral animals in Liberia or Somalia.

Blacks CAN'T be racist (or so I'm told)

Forum List

Back