Blacks don't want Kamala running the country. They want Trump!

Lets see, that's how many so far?

5-6?

There are 48 million blacks. Create a thread when the NAACP says they don't support Harris. Because that will mean that about 20 million blacks don't support Harris. Because 3 or 4 scrubs don't prove that.

Last edited:

5-6?

There are 48 million blacks. Create a thrwad when the NAACP says they don't support Harris. Because that will mean that about 20 million blacks don't support Harris. Because 3 or 4 scrubs don't prove that.
I don't know what inspired me to open your blocked message. But since I did, apparently you have not seen the MANY videos of blacks who HATE Kamala. :)

I don't know what inspired me to open your blocked message. But since I did, apparently you have not seen the MANY videos of blacks who HATE Kamala. :)
I'm black. I know what the deal is. You don't, that's why you are searching for videos where blacks say they won't vote for Harris.

I'm black. I know what the deal is. You don't, that's why you are searching for videos where blacks say they won't vote for Harris.
I don't think I am going to open this message. All your stuff is the same RACIST message.....

Let me just put this out there. You don't seem to think blacks despise Kamala yet I have shown you plenty of videos to show you they do. I will continue to inform those out there how blacks REALLY feel about Kamala and get the word out! :)

5-6?

There are 48 million blacks. Create a thread when the NAACP says they don't support Harris. Because that will mean that about 20 million blacks don't support Harris. Because 3 or 4 scrubs don't prove that.

The first guy in th eblue shirt and blue hat had a very rational opinion. Its not about liking or disliking either candidate. That doesnt make him a scrub.
The NAACP has been around a long time. Just because the majority of blacks might automatically feel that organization represents their best interest and might look to them for political direction isnt impressive at all.
Its more impressive when someone can just speak their own mind.

Probably because its boring looking for videos with white people saying they want to vote for Trump. Look around and you'll see that you are currently on a message board. thats what people do here, they look for the unusual or different to post. I bet you do the same.

I don't think I am going to open this message. All your stuff is the same RACIST message.....

Let me just put this out there. You don't seem to think blacks despise Kamala yet I have shown you plenty of videos to show you they do. I will continue to inform those out there how blacks REALLY feel about Kamala and get the word out! :)

IM2 is absolutely not black. Ditto for all the others who want us to believe they are black. We all know who they are. Marc_ATL and SuperBadBrutha and Curried Goats. They all have that Rachel Dolezal complex. Can't figure out why. Like Lizzy Warren with her "I'm an indian" thing. Most likely Hellbilly and that Lakhota thing as well.

How awful it must be to be white in this country, everywhere but where I live.

I'm glad to be living in Small Town Midwest farm utopia where the large families all average 6 blonde haired, blue-eyed children. Nice place to live.

The first guy in th eblue shirt and blue hat had a very rational opinion. Its not about liking or disliking either candidate. That doesnt make him a scrub.
The NAACP has been around a long time. Just because the majority of blacks might automatically feel that organization represents their best interest and might look to them for political direction isnt impressive at all.
Its more impressive when someone can just speak their own mind.
The OP says backs aren't voting for Harris. The truth is that very few blacks aren't voting for Harris. Any black person voting for Trump is not rational, but to you they would be, due to the fact that Trumps policies won't harm you. So why is it that you right wingers think that blacks who aren't voting republican aren't speaking our minds?

Our American black community don't like getting lied to & getting screwed over anymore than anyone else does. Ole pres. Trump on schedule for his 2nd tour as POTUS!
And that's why we don't vote Republican and won't be voting for Trump.

Probably because its boring looking for videos with white people saying they want to vote for Trump. Look around and you'll see that you are currently on a message board. thats what people do here, they look for the unusual or different to post. I bet you do the same.
No, its not boring. It's just that we have a white racist trying to call themselves speaking for black people. Trump will get 10-12 percent of the black vote. Videos with 1-2 black peope do not represent blacks. They represent 1-2 backs. So then it's a few blacks are not voting for Harris or a few blacks think Harris is fake.

The OP says backs aren't voting for Harris. The truth is that very few blacks aren't voting for Harris. Any black person voting for Trump is not rational, but to you they would be, due to the fact that Trumps policies won't harm you. So why is it that you right wingers think that blacks who aren't voting republican aren't speaking our minds?

I never said they were not speaking their mind .... only the fact that you bring up the NAACP, as if some black people are in lock step with them. Otherwise ,people just have their honest opiniions. In the video the guy also interviewd people who liked Harris. Their opinioins are just as valid IMO

I am black. I know what backs think of Harris. Your videos of a black here and there don't show me a damn thing but that there are a few blacks that won't vote for Harris. You aren't showing anybody about how blacks as a whole really feel.

No, its not boring. It's just that we have a white racist trying to call themselves speaking for black people. Trump will get 10-12 percent of the black vote. Videos with 1-2 black peope do not represent blacks. They represent 1-2 backs. So then it's a few blacks are not voting for Harris or a few blacks think Harris is fake.

well, you didnt watch the video because there were more than 7 ..and both sides of the issue.

I never said they were not speaking their mind .... only the fact that you bring up the NAACP, as if some black people are in lock step with them. Otherwise ,people just have their honest opiniions. In the video the guy also interviewd people who liked Harris. Their opinioins are just as valid IMO
I bring up the NAACP because that would represent a majority of blacks which would validate the claim that blacks don't like Harris. If you asked 100 people if they liked ice cream and 95 said that they did, yu would be stupid to try claiming that people don't like ice cream because 5 people said they didn't. And that's what the OP is trying to do here. Blacks will be voting for Harris and it will be a very large majority of blacks doing so.

Forum List

Back