🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks drown at 5 times the rate of white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the hundredth time..

the motivation is SAFETY. If your children are dying of drowing at 5x the rate, the motivation is SAFETY.

You are the problem, schlep.

The motivation is not safety if one does not expect to be in a pool stupid. Try again.

Why wouldnt I ask the question if my position was that people are not motivated to learn to swim? What kind of stupid question was that?

This is how stupid you are.

You have said:

Everyone should learn to swim.

But then you say:

Why would you learn to swim if no water is near you?

So either you believe that everyone should learn to swim or just those near water. It can't be both.

You are a good example of a defunct educational system. You can only think on 1 level at a time and are unable to delve deeper into issues.

Statement. yes everyone should learn how to swim

Question. However, what is the motivation to learn if there is no water around you?

Where did you get your GED and who cheated so you could pass?

So now you're rephrasing the question. How convenient.

For the hundredth time..

the motivation is SAFETY. If your children are dying of drowing at 5x the rate, the motivation is SAFETY.

The motivation is not safety if one does not expect to be in a pool stupid. Try again.

Yes because parents never foresee that someday such knowledge can save your dumbass from drowning. No motivation there!!

This is how stupid you are.

You have said:

Everyone should learn to swim.

But then you say:

Why would you learn to swim if no water is near you?

So either you believe that everyone should learn to swim or just those near water. It can't be both.

You are a good example of a defunct educational system. You can only think on 1 level at a time and are unable to delve deeper into issues.

Question. However, what is the motivation to learn if there is no water around you?

Yes. I had to add 2 words in there so you could follow along. Glad I woke you up from your haze.

Yes. I had to add 2 words in there so you could follow along. Glad I woke you up from your haze.

Those two words changed the entire question.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

For the hundredth time..

Yes because parents never foresee that someday such knowledge can save your dumbass from drowning. No motivation there!!

Drowning in what? A puddle on the sidewalk?

They only changed if for you because you have a substandard education.

Thanks for showing the entire board how dishonest you are.

Why should people learn to swim when there is no water near ?

What is the motivation for people to learn to swim when there is no water near?

Two entirely different questions and you know it.

If 1 out of 2 Black people drowned in a pool and 1 out of 5 white people drowned in a pool, who is dying at a higher rate? You really need to take a Stats class so you can understand how stats are used to prove points.

Ahhh.. There's the problem here.. A statistical misunderstanding..
Rates are generally applied to the compared populations. So literally the better comparison is if 1 in 10,000 white children drown per year -- then 5 in a 10,000 black children drown per year. Now it's entirely possible that CBS and others mangled this statistic and we're wasting time OR one would could conclude either of the following..

1) White children have LESS access to drownable situations.
Conversely -- Black children have MORE access to drownable situations.
(Neither likely)

OR

2) Black children are not prepared for safe encounters with watery conditions.
Conversely White children are better prepared for watery conditions.
(More likely)

The assumption that the statistic is somehow conditioned by access to water or preparation to be safe is not in evidence.. :eusa_whistle:

You cant be drowning at a higher rate if there isnt sufficient exposure to pools, oceans, lakes and ponds.. The rate of black kids put into those situations that end up dead must be AMAZINGLY high..

We ALL have a role in addressing this. Not just projecting the problem on others.
Library cards and drown proofing. That would be a better project for the First Lady than screwing with the lunch menu..

I cant believe you actually posted that. :lol:

Please explain how those are different questions other than the words?

I had no idea you were this retarded. Two different lines of questioning.

If 1 out of 2 Black people drowned in a pool and 1 out of 5 white people drowned in a pool, who is dying at a higher rate? You really need to take a Stats class so you can understand how stats are used to prove points.

Ahhh.. There's the problem here.. A statistical misunderstanding..
Rates are generally applied to the compared populations. So literally the better comparison is if 1 in 10,000 white children drown per year -- then 5 in a 10,000 black children drown per year. Now it's entirely possible that CBS and others mangled this statistic and we're wasting time OR one would could conclude either of the following..

1) White children have LESS access to drownable situations.
Conversely -- Black children have MORE access to drownable situations.
(Neither likely)

OR

2) Black children are not prepared for safe encounters with watery conditions.
Conversely White children are better prepared for watery conditions.
(More likely)

The assumption that the statistic is somehow conditioned by access to water or preparation to be safe is not in evidence.. :eusa_whistle:

You cant be drowning at a higher rate if there isnt sufficient exposure to pools, oceans, lakes and ponds.. The rate of black kids put into those situations that end up dead must be AMAZINGLY high..

We ALL have a role in addressing this. Not just projecting the problem on others.
Library cards and drown proofing. That would be a better project for the First Lady than screwing with the lunch menu..

or

3. White children in general engage in water related activities more and as a result motivate white parents to teach water safety.

Conversely Black children in general rarely go swimming and thus the parents are not motivated to see this as a priority.

No they are not. You should be able to show your logic instead of stalling....:cool:

Why
adverb
for what reason or purpose.

Motivation
noun
the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.

Last edited:
Sorry I ever suggested we should look into fixing this.. I'd put a smiley face on that, but
it's not really humorous..

No they are not. You should be able to show your logic instead of stalling....:cool:

Why
adverb

Motivation
noun

Yes they are, one sentence mentions no reason for not teaching kids to swim the other asks for a reason for not teaching kids to swim.

Sorry I ever suggested we should look into fixing this.. I'd put a smiley face on that, but
it's not really humorous..

It was a great idea. I'm just wondering what would you say to someone that will look at you like you are crazy and say my "kids don't swim."

Why
adverb

Motivation
noun

Yes they are, one sentence mentions no reason for not teaching kids to swim the other asks for a reason for not teaching kids to swim.

No they are not different. You are just stupid.

Because whites possess more talent.

And then they say something that leaves no question if they are racist or not.
My idol Ray Charles would probably just give one of his toothy out-loud laughs at such an ignorant generalisation. Tina would be right beside him, along with a host of creative, angelic Black talent.

You say that because you have no sense of humor.

Racism wasn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back