🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

Can't help it when I have to read your sh!t daily. First thing that comes to my mind when I ready your post....azz hole. Second, idiot. Third....racist.
You need to cut down on butt sex. That might help and do wonders for your butt hurt. It won't help that chip on your shoulder much though.

Anyway, calling anyone racist who tells you the truth is not going to help at all.
Yeah....well an opinion is not TRUTH.
Look, think of assholes all day long and look for racist under your bed all night long. Nobody cares.

Dear Meathead

I apologize for all the untrue things I have said about you. I don't know what came over me. You are obviously an intelligent, compassionate, charismatic, witty and pensive individual who really makes a lot of logical sense. I know you really only wish the best for black people and are simply guilty of "tough love". It was really not fair of me to call you racist, idiotic or even an azz hole. You' are clearly none of those things ( and I apologize for my remarks about your parents. I am sure they are the "salt of the earth"). You are probably a successful entrepreneur or high titled individual at some fortune 500 company with a beautiful wife, young intelligent children, nice 3 car garage mc mansion home, charitable giver, volunteer Fireman, etc. Compared to you, I am nothing and for that I am subconsciously jealous and wrongly blame whitey for the fact that I just do not have the genetics or culture to be as successful and looked up to as you and those who look like you. I am just making excuses for my/our failures by calling you and others racist, just because we disagreed. I am a microcosm of the failure of my peoples while you are a microcosm of the success of your people.

You win Meathead. I/we cannot compete with you.

Sincerely,

AKIP
A fleeting moment of lucidity, at best. Look, I just don't suffer fools gladly, those includes eternal victims of any race and jungle-bunny civilization theorists. If you choose to label that as racism, go at it. I don't give a rat's ass and I suspect few others do either.

No...no....Meathead. You have got it all wrong. I have had a TRUE epiphany. I no longer think you are a racist. I recognize that as simply misplaced aggression. I know you are probably some successful white guy and me.....well, you likely have me all figured out.....because you are really observant and smart. You are a microcosm of what you preach about white superiority. We clearly are over matched and that is why I resorted to name calling.....which I apologize again for.

I've little doubt you are always thinking of assholes.
Can't help it when I have to read your sh!t daily. First thing that comes to my mind when I ready your post....azz hole. Second, idiot. Third....racist.
You need to cut down on butt sex. That might help and do wonders for your butt hurt. It won't help that chip on your shoulder much though.

Anyway, calling anyone racist who tells you the truth is not going to help at all.
Look, think of assholes all day long and look for racist under your bed all night long. Nobody cares.

Dear Meathead

I apologize for all the untrue things I have said about you. I don't know what came over me. You are obviously an intelligent, compassionate, charismatic, witty and pensive individual who really makes a lot of logical sense. I mean...when I ready your post....its like I am reading a modern day Aristotle....really. I know you really only wish the best for black people and are simply guilty of "tough love". It was really not fair of me to call you racist, idiotic or even an azz hole. You' are clearly none of those things ( and I apologize for my remarks about your parents. I am sure they are the "salt of the earth"). You are probably a successful entrepreneur or high titled individual at some fortune 500 company with a beautiful wife, young intelligent children, nice 3 car garage mc mansion home, charitable giver, volunteer Fireman, etc. Compared to you, I am nothing and for that I am subconsciously jealous and wrongly blame whitey for the fact that I just do not have the genetics or culture to be as successful and looked up to as you and those who look like you. I am just making excuses for my/our failures by calling you and others racist, just because we disagreed. I am a microcosm of the failure of my peoples while you are a microcosm of the success of your people.

On behalf of black people the world over....you win Meathead. I/we cannot compete with your brilliance and morality.

Sincerely,

AKIP

April Fools Day does not come for close to a month from now. But that was hilarious nevertheless.

Dear Meathead

I apologize for all the untrue things I have said about you. I don't know what came over me. You are obviously an intelligent, compassionate, charismatic, witty and pensive individual who really makes a lot of logical sense. I know you really only wish the best for black people and are simply guilty of "tough love". It was really not fair of me to call you racist, idiotic or even an azz hole. You' are clearly none of those things ( and I apologize for my remarks about your parents. I am sure they are the "salt of the earth"). You are probably a successful entrepreneur or high titled individual at some fortune 500 company with a beautiful wife, young intelligent children, nice 3 car garage mc mansion home, charitable giver, volunteer Fireman, etc. Compared to you, I am nothing and for that I am subconsciously jealous and wrongly blame whitey for the fact that I just do not have the genetics or culture to be as successful and looked up to as you and those who look like you. I am just making excuses for my/our failures by calling you and others racist, just because we disagreed. I am a microcosm of the failure of my peoples while you are a microcosm of the success of your people.

Sincerely,

AKIP
A fleeting moment of lucidity, at best. Look, I just don't suffer fools gladly, those include eternal victims of any race and jungle-bunny civilization theorists. If you choose to label that as racism, go at it. I don't give a rat's ass and I suspect few others do either.

You are the fool not to be suffered.

Dear Meathead

Sincerely,

AKIP
A fleeting moment of lucidity, at best. Look, I just don't suffer fools gladly, those include eternal victims of any race and jungle-bunny civilization theorists. If you choose to label that as racism, go at it. I don't give a rat's ass and I suspect few others do either.

It's always fun getting you guys to jump up and down. Tourists pay for that in fact.

Look, I know it's race-baiting, but you guys really bring this on yourselves. If you managed to take responisbility for your failures and tried to help yourselves instead of playing victims, there would be a lot less derision. It is your call, but you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces.

Dear Meathead

Sincerely,

AKIP

It's always fun getting you guys to jump up and down. Tourists pay for that in fact.

Look, I know it's race-baiting, but you guys really bring this on yourselves. If you managed to take responisbility for your failures and tried to help yourselves instead of playing victims, there would be a lot less derision. It is your call, but you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces.

I really couldn't give a damn what you think is derisive. Because no one is playing the victim but white boys like you. Take responsibility for your failure punk, you whites created a society based on racism and it's all fucked up. You failed. You have the words biggest army and that is the only thing saving this nation from the proper ass whippin it deserves. And you call hat success. Living in fear and paranoid. You failed white boy, your creation of a country failed. Your communities have most of the money and most of the crime, You should have no crime but you are failures. You got all this because you made it so no one else could because you know if everyone competes you guys lose because you are failures. You have failed as a human. You are a loser. So as long as you post racism you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces. It is your call. You bring this on yourselves.

Dear Meathead

Sincerely,

AKIP

I really couldn't give a damn what you think is derisive. Because no one is playing the victim but white boys like you. Take responsibility for your failure punk, you whites created a society based on racism and it's all fucked up. You failed. You have the words biggest army and that is the only thing saving this nation from the proper ass whippin it deserves. And you call hat success. Living in fear and paranoid. You failed white boy, your creation of a country failed. Your communities have most of the money and most of the crime, You should have no crime but you are failures. You got all this because you made it so no one else could because you know if everyone competes you guys lose because you are failures. You have failed as a human. You are a loser. So as long as you post racism you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces. It is your call. You bring this on yourselves.
Didn't we have that little chat about ebonics?

Anyway, the "angry black man" has had its day. Failure begerts failure, and that alas is the viscious circle you have created for yourselves. If living longer and more prosperous lives is failure, so be it. You will have to compete with those of all races, or fail once again. The choice is yours.

Stop whinning!

Says the guy who thinks rates don't matter.

Says the guy who thinks per capita equals totals.

Black murder totals are higher. Black murder rates are much, much higher.

White crime is higher. All crime.

Black murder, black robbery is higher.
That's what the white power structure is telling the world.. Even as corrupt racist cops are padding the stats by framing and wrongfully arresting Blacks. By the thousands. It is my job to make sure the world knows that too.

That's what the white power structure is telling the world..

That's what math is telling the world.

Don't need to be a lawyer to check their math......or your math.

Maybe you check your own math because it's seriously deficient.

Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent n9n criminal elements in the black commun8ty. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?

I'd be willing to export 2 low achieving Chicago blacks for every imported African college grad.

Dear Meathead

Sincerely,

AKIP

Didn't we have that little chat about ebonics?

Anyway, the "angry black man" has had its day. Failure begerts failure, and that alas is the viscious circle you have created for yourselves. If living longer and more prosperous lives is failure, so be it. You will have to compete with those of all races, or fail once again. The choice is yours.

Stop whinning!

You might want to check how you spell whining. :abgg2q.jpg:

I really couldn't give a damn what you think is derisive. Because no one is playing the victim but white boys like you. Take responsibility for your failure punk, you whites created a society based on racism and it's all fucked up. You failed. You have the words biggest army and that is the only thing saving this nation from the proper ass whippin it deserves. And you call that success. Living in fear and paranoid. You failed white boy, your creation of a country failed. Your communities have most of the money and most of the crime, You should have no crime but you are failures. You got all this because you made it so no one else could because you know if everyone competes you guys lose because you are failures. You have failed as a human. You are a loser. So as long as you post racism you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces. It is your call. You bring this on yourselves.

That's what the white power structure is telling the world.. Even as corrupt racist cops are padding the stats by framing and wrongfully arresting Blacks. By the thousands. It is my job to make sure the world knows that too.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes. You know you add up the number of whites who commit crimes and blacks who commit crimes thann you have a total. And the larger number equals the most.

Maybe you check your own math because it's seriously deficient.

Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent n9n criminal elements in the black commun8ty. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?

I'd be willing to export 2 low achieving Chicago blacks for every imported African college grad.

How about we trade Nigerians for every low achieving white in rural America?

You mean all 70 of them? Do we really need 70 more Africans spinning fairy tales about jungle-bunny civilizations? Now, if you want to be serious, we could swap thugs for them. It makes sense to bring in a whole lot more achieving Africans. I mean, better a successful African than an unsuccessful African-American, even if they're both from shit holes.

You mean all 70 of them? Do we really need 70 more Africans spinning fairy tales about jungle-bunny civilizations? Now, if you want to be serious, we could swap thugs for them. It makes sense to bring in a whole lot more achieving Africans. I mean, better a successful African than an unsuccessful African-American, even if they're both from shit holes.

The only fairy tale is how the white man taught people civilization.

No, surely civilization rose from the most uncivilized part of the world. The part that was so civilized they sold their brethren to slavery. The same part that never developed a written lanaguage and had not recorded history until their betters colonized them. The ones who couldn't sail seas to find Madagaskar, Cape Verde and the Canary Island off their coasts. Surely.

Last edited:

No, surely civilization rose from the most uncivilized part of the world. The part that was so civilized they sold their brethren to slavery. The same part that never developed a written lanaguage and had not recorded history until their betters colonized them. The ones who couldn't sail seas to find Madagaskar, Cape Verde and the Canary Island off their coasts. Surely.

Dear Meathead,

If a rich man dies with great wealth, but no offspring and a poor man dies with little wealth and 5 offspring......who wins by nature/biological standards? I know you are an Oracle of knowledge that I can never hope for, but if you can share your knowledge and wisdom, maybe I can learn some of what makes you so great. Also, my small uncivilized brain needs help understanding something else, related to natural selection. My understanding of how natural selection works is that having certain traits, superior traits, makes the biological entity superior at reproduction, which means that the trait gets propagated and the species grows stronger from the mutation (superior trait). Why ole wise teacher, if whites have superior traits, are they are failing at reproduction? Should it not be those with inferior traits that succeed less at reproduction?

Last edited:

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes. You know you add up the number of whites who commit crimes and blacks who commit crimes thann you have a total. And the larger number equals the most.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes.

Math also tells the world that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate.

Okay, 1 low achieving white and 3 low achieving blacks for every Nigerian.

Okay, 1 low achieving white and 3 low achieving blacks for every Nigerian.
No...because the whites are less likely to reproduce, meaning our ponzi scheme economic model, which depends on lots of new workers/consumers to fund retiring old workers would collapse quicker.

Can't you read or are you as myopic as your USMB buddies? The total number of people exonerated over a period of years is the number being analyzed; but, using proportional statistics and comparing each racial groups exonerations against their representation in the general populace is what all the fuss is about. But the total of exonerations is just a benchmark that may be just scratching the surface. The potential for thousands more wrongful convictions looms..
And I don't care that you can't disprove their claim!

The total number of people exonerated over a period of years is the number being analyzed; but, using proportional statistics and comparing each racial groups exonerations against their representation in the general populace is what all the fuss is about.

The exoneration rate compared to the general populace is irrelevant.
You have to compare it to the conviction rate.

If blacks are 60% of the convicted but 90% of the exonerated, that would hint that blacks are being railroaded.
But 7 times more likely convicted, 7 times more likely exonerated......not so much

Oh puleezze. And you claim to be a mathematician of note. HAHAHAHAH! You are a stooge that simply doesn't comprehend anything very well including math or written exchanges.
Do you see the word RATE in the my narrative that you just responded to? Its not there but you went off on a tirade about me comparing exoneration rates to populations and so on and so forth. Then you had the audacity to tell me how irrelevant that is! Son, STOP...you are going to make me crack a rib from laughing so hard at your dumb ass!

But to arrive at the exoneration rate in the first place you have to take the number of exonerations for each group and divide that by the total number of exonerations to get a percentage for each group. Then you; take the percentage of the respective groups as represented by their US population and compare that to the percentage of the total exonerations their group entails. So if one group makes up 47% of the total exonerations but is only 13 % of the general population, that means that group is being wrongfully convicted proportionally around 4 times the percentage of their population. That shows that a problem exists not only with with Law enforcement but throughout the entire justice system. But a comparison to the White exoneration rate revealed that Blacks were 7 times more likely to be wrongfully CONVICTED of murder than their White counterparts
That's essentially the same per capita methodology thrown in the faces of Blacks regarding Criminal statistics. So what's your complaint?

That was a rhetorical question because I know what your complaint is and I am familiar with the substance of it. My data is picking away at the formerly ironclad notion that race based crime statistics are infallible and you can't stand it. But thats another thread. Now lets look at the info presented in the link I posted to glean clues of how the researchers may have reached their conclusions. I disagree with your 7 in 7 out hypothesis because the wrongfully convicted total is fluid. The rate could go up or down but observing that the researchers are inclined to ascribe to the possibility that thousands more wrongfully convicted are waiting for their opportunity to be freed, I concur with their views.

And you claim to be a mathematician of note.

I did? Where?
I don't need to be a mathematician to poke holes in bad stats when I see them.

Its not there but you went off on a tirade about me comparing exoneration rates to populations and so on and so forth.

Exoneration rates is what the author said.
If you meant exoneration number, doesn't change my point in the least.
Total population doesn't come into play, total incarcerated population does.

But to arrive at the exoneration rate in the first place you have to take the number of exonerations for each group and divide that by the total number of exonerations to get a percentage for each group.

Yup. Half the murder exonerations were for blacks. 380/762

Then you; take the percentage of the respective groups as represented by their US population and compare that to the percentage of the total exonerations their group entails.

Irrelevant. You're not exonerated out of the total US population, just the incarcerated population.

So if one group makes up 47% of the total exonerations but is only 13 % of the general population, that means that group is being wrongfully convicted proportionally around 4 times the percentage of their population.

So if one group makes up 53.5% of the total convictions but is only 13 % of the general population, that means that group is being convicted proportionally around 4 times the percentage of their population.

But a comparison to the White exoneration rate revealed that Blacks were 7 times more likely to be wrongfully CONVICTED of murder than their White counterparts.

That's still bullshit math.
Let me try to give a simple example even you should understand.
Let's say there are 3000 convicted murderers.
1000 white, 1000 black and 1000 Inuit.
This year 10 white, 10 Inuit and 20 black murderers are exonerated.

The black exoneration rate is twice the white and Inuit exoneration rate.

It would be silly to say, "Whites have 5 times the population as blacks, therefore we will multiply 5 times the population by twice the exoneration rate and say blacks were 10 times more likely to be wrongfully convicted".

By that tortured "logic" the Inuit are wrongfully convicted 500 times more than whites when actually, the
same percentage of white and Inuit convicts, 1%, were innocent.

My data is picking away at the formerly ironclad notion that race based crime statistics are infallible

I've never made such a claim. People are not infallible. The statistics they collect are not infallible.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.. You think you are smarter that the scholars who wrote that article, But your clumsy rebuttals are getting sillier every time you post. I can't afford to waste more time with you..good luck on selling your lay rebuttal of professional authors to objective people who may venture here.

You think you are smarter that the scholars who wrote that article,

Based on their "logic", that's a good bet.

good luck on selling your lay rebuttal of professional authors

A former reporter and 2 lawyers. Neither profession known for their infallibility.

Or honesty.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes.

Math also tells the world that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7. When we talk about whites and world crime the story gets even tougher on whites.

Forum List

Back