🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

I don't buy that. The astronomical amount of crime committed by White people (69.6%) dwarfs that of Blacks (29.9%). And poor whites, I would assume, are behind most of the White criminal activity. If so, their ability to get the best lawyers is just as abysmal as that of poor Blacks. So why aren't prisons full of poor whites?
How is it "brown" people, who constitute about 20% of the populatiion commit 0.5% of crimes? Something like that van only be explained by ebomathematics.
Stop making shit up. Where did you get that BS that "brown" people, who constitute about 20% of the populatiion commit 0.5% of crimes? You lying MF.

I don't buy that. The astronomical amount of crime committed by White people (69.6%) dwarfs that of Blacks (29.9%). And poor whites, I would assume, are behind most of the White criminal activity. If so, their ability to get the best lawyers is just as abysmal as that of poor Blacks. So why aren't prisons full of poor whites?
How is it "brown" people, who constitute about 20% of the populatiion commit 0.5% of crimes? Something like that van only be explained by ebomathematics.
Stop making shit up. Where did you get that BS that "brown" people, who constitute about 20% of the populatiion commit 0.5% of crimes? You lying MF.
69.6+29.9=99.5% apparently committed by blacks and whites. 100-99.5=0.5% of crime committed by those who are not white or black. Mathematics is so racist, eh?

Being black is no excuse here, not at this level of simplicity.

A fleeting moment of lucidity, at best. Look, I just don't suffer fools gladly, those include eternal victims of any race and jungle-bunny civilization theorists. If you choose to label that as racism, go at it. I don't give a rat's ass and I suspect few others do either.

You are the fool not to be suffered.
It's always fun getting you guys to jump up and down. Tourists pay for that in fact.

Look, I know it's race-baiting, but you guys really bring this on yourselves. If you managed to take responisbility for your failures and tried to help yourselves instead of playing victims, there would be a lot less derision. It is your call, but you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces.

I really couldn't give a damn what you think is derisive. Because no one is playing the victim but white boys like you. Take responsibility for your failure punk, you whites created a society based on racism and it's all fucked up. You failed. You have the words biggest army and that is the only thing saving this nation from the proper ass whippin it deserves. And you call hat success. Living in fear and paranoid. You failed white boy, your creation of a country failed. Your communities have most of the money and most of the crime, You should have no crime but you are failures. You got all this because you made it so no one else could because you know if everyone competes you guys lose because you are failures. You have failed as a human. You are a loser. So as long as you post racism you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces. It is your call. You bring this on yourselves.
Didn't we have that little chat about ebonics?

Anyway, the "angry black man" has had its day. Failure begerts failure, and that alas is the viscious circle you have created for yourselves. If living longer and more prosperous lives is failure, so be it. You will have to compete with those of all races, or fail once again. The choice is yours.

Stop whinning!

You might want to check how you spell whining. :abgg2q.jpg:

I really couldn't give a damn what you think is derisive. Because no one is playing the victim but white boys like you. Take responsibility for your failure punk, you whites created a society based on racism and it's all fucked up. You failed. You have the words biggest army and that is the only thing saving this nation from the proper ass whippin it deserves. And you call that success. Living in fear and paranoid. You failed white boy, your creation of a country failed. Your communities have most of the money and most of the crime, You should have no crime but you are failures. You got all this because you made it so no one else could because you know if everyone competes you guys lose because you are failures. You have failed as a human. You are a loser. So as long as you post racism you'll have to live with the consequences in unsafe spaces. It is your call. You bring this on yourselves.

I would not even dignify "IT" with a conversation, let alone a response.

"IT" does not even reside in the U.S.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
69.6+29.9=99.5% apparently committed by blacks and whites. 100-99.5=0.5% of crime committed by those who are not white or black. Mathematics is so racist, eh?

Yeah here is no excuse for you. Blacks had a 26.9 percentage. All others 3.5 prcent. Did somebody say something about math and stupidity? I understand you don't live in America. So why are you talking about black crime in America?

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes. You know you add up the number of whites who commit crimes and blacks who commit crimes thann you have a total. And the larger number equals the most.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes.

Math also tells the world that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7. When we talk about whites and world crime the story gets even tougher on whites.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7.

Sounds like more of your bad black math.

What it sounds like are the true numbers.

Prove it.

I did.

So, ebomathematics calculates that whites commit 70% and blacks 30% of violent crime, I guess all those brown people like MS-1 and others, legals and illegals, who make up larger demographic than blacks commit none.

Who is MS-1?

Racist math allows you to ignore the larger problems whites have along with 241 years of crime and violence by whites resulting in h murder f millions to talk about very small numbers of crimes dine by non whites. The UCR numbers are not ebo math white boy.

"Racist math"?

You know, if a white man, especially a conservative, wrote a fiction with a black character in it that said something like that, he would

a. Be labeled as insanely racist.

b. be labeled as a poor writer, because the character would not be believable.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

So, ebomathematics calculates that whites commit 70% and blacks 30% of violent crime, I guess all those brown people like MS-1 and others, legals and illegals, who make up larger demographic than blacks commit none.

Who is MS-1?

Racist math allows you to ignore the larger problems whites have along with 241 years of crime and violence by whites resulting in h murder f millions to talk about very small numbers of crimes dine by non whites. The UCR numbers are not ebo math white boy.

"Racist math"?

You know, if a white man, especially a conservative, wrote a fiction with a black character in it that said something like that, he would

Wow. How many times do I have to explain to you, that I expect no deference based on being any type of "Authority", that instead I expect my ideas and arguments to stand (or not) on the strength of their logic and internal consistency?

I made a point above. It is one that I'm sure you don't like.

I am also sure that you are unable to refute it, hell maybe unable to understand it, which is why you choose to just post meaningless pap instead.

Who is MS-1?

"Racist math"?

Wow. How many times do I have to explain to you, that I expect no deference based on being any type of "Authority", that instead I expect my ideas and arguments to stand (or not) on the strength of their logic and internal consistency?

I am also sure that you are unable to refute it, hell maybe unable to understand it, which is why you choose to just post meaningless pap instead.

You made no point. You never do.

Who is MS-1?

"Racist math"?

Sure I did.

Your lack of understanding of math is such that, if you were an work of fiction, you would be considered a racist strawman invention of a poor and racist writer.

Here, look at the actual WHITE MATH that explains it.

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 11.26.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 11.28.49 PM.png

So identified Hispanics who are neither Black or White, only committed 18.6% of the crime and non Hispanics including Whites Blacks and others committed 81% of the crime.

According to the Census Bureau the White Alone population was 61.3% of the USA population in 2016 and Blacks alone were 13.3% of the evaluated population of 257,112 535. Hispanics alone made up 17.8% of the evaluated population used by the UCR evaluation.

Note that a foot note on the FBI UCR site warns that not all police agencies separate Hispanic offenders from Hispanic White or Black offenders.
But for those identified as Hispanic only 18.6 of crime is attributed to them.

Here is the self identification break down of Afro Latinos and those identifying as White Hispanics which combined is 39% + 18% =57% . That leaves 24% + 9% +4% = 37% who don't identify as white or Black. Therefore 6% do not identify with any of the categories and so the US government does it for them based on appearance.

FT_16.02.22_afroLatino_race_310px.png

Given the PEW data we must add that 39% of US Hispanics to the White racial crime column and 18% go to the Black side. But unless we can know how many raw numbers are represented by that 39% and 18% respectively, we don't know if those addition to the Black or White racial groups is enough to make a significant mathematical difference.

Who is MS-1?

"Racist math"?

Sure I did.

Your lack of understanding of math is such that, if you were an work of fiction, you would be considered a racist strawman invention of a poor and racist writer.

My understanding of math is just fine. Yours is not. You see boy, we aren't talking about fiction. Like I told you long ago, me and you could be on any debate stage and I would destroy your argument in less than 15 minutes. You are here with other racists who are as illiterate and ignorant as you so you think your argument makes sense.

"Racist math"?

Sure I did.

My understanding of math is just fine. Yours is not. You see boy, we aren't talking about fiction. Like I told you long ago, me and you could be on any debate stage and I would destroy your argument in less than 15 minutes. You are here with other racists who are as illiterate and ignorant as you so you think your argument makes sense.

YOur understanding of math is so bad that I could not believe it for quite a while.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes.

Math also tells the world that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7. When we talk about whites and world crime the story gets even tougher on whites.

Prove it.

I did.

Fail. Again.

Prove it.

I did.

Fail. Again.

No fail, You got shown proof.

See post # 150. I posted screenshots of the actual FBI charts that verify what I said. But did you notice the breakdown on the far right sider of the chart showing a Hispanic and non Hispanic breakdown of arrestees based on a different total of offenses? Can anyone explain why the beginning total of charges by race is 8,421,481 but by ethnicity the total of charges is only 6,647,012? Don't blame me for citing what's there.

The UCR has too much missing data and can't be verified. Notice also that the total of all charges on the far left is 8,421,481 but when you add the totals of all racial groups together you get only 8321481. There is no explanation for that 10,000 charge/arrestee disparity. It can be one of two things... a White math mistake or some of the individuall arrestees received multiple charges. But that still doesn't explain the disparate Ethnicity totals on the far right of the table.

Ok genius..you got it figured out? If you do then you could be the only hope for figuring out how to save the economy of GREASE! Your dumbass poly tish shuns don't have a clue.

After years of representing innocent black men that seem determined to be convicted, I can only ask why. Why won't you cooperate in your defense? Why won't you give up your alibi. Why do you act out in court? Why won't your friends and family tell the truth? Why is cred so damn important that you would rather go to prison than be seen as innocent?

There are no answers to this phenomenon.

After years of representing innocent black men that seem determined to be convicted, I can only ask why. Why won't you cooperate in your defense? Why won't you give up your alibi. Why do you act out in court? Why won't your friends and family tell the truth? Why is cred so damn important that you would rather go to prison than be seen as innocent?

There are no answers to this phenomenon.
Why do you talk about stuff you know nothing about?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back