Blacks: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

Says the guy who thinks per capita equals totals.

Black murder totals are higher. Black murder rates are much, much higher.
Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent n9n criminal elements in the black commun8ty. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?

I'd be willing to export 2 low achieving Chicago blacks for every imported African college grad.

How about we trade Nigerians for every low achieving white in rural America?

Okay, 1 low achieving white and 3 low achieving blacks for every Nigerian.

No thats not how we trade. 1 Nigerian for every rural white failure.

Black murder, black robbery is higher.
That's what the white power structure is telling the world.. Even as corrupt racist cops are padding the stats by framing and wrongfully arresting Blacks. By the thousands. It is my job to make sure the world knows that too.

That's what the white power structure is telling the world..

That's what math is telling the world.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes. You know you add up the number of whites who commit crimes and blacks who commit crimes thann you have a total. And the larger number equals the most.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes.

Math also tells the world that blacks commit crimes at a much higher rate.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7. When we talk about whites and world crime the story gets even tougher on whites.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7.

Sounds like more of your bad black math.

Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent n9n criminal elements in the black commun8ty. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?

I'd be willing to export 2 low achieving Chicago blacks for every imported African college grad.

Nah, we have to reduce the higher rate of black losers.

Maybe you check your own math because it's seriously deficient.

Says the guy who thinks rates don't matter.

We don't need anymore people from shit holes.
Shitholes like Greece? Your country of origin?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah....hopefully your parents will not be having more kids. Oopps....my bad...I was thinking of azz holes.
I've little doubt you are always thinking of assholes.
Can't help it when I have to read your sh!t daily. First thing that comes to my mind when I ready your post....azz hole. Second, idiot. Third....racist.
You need to cut down on butt sex. That might help and do wonders for your butt hurt. It won't help that chip on your shoulder much though.

Anyway, calling anyone racist who tells you the truth is not going to help at all.
Newsflash: the stuff you regurgitate from Fox and Limbaugh is far from being the truth.

That's what the white power structure is telling the world.. Even as corrupt racist cops are padding the stats by framing and wrongfully arresting Blacks. By the thousands. It is my job to make sure the world knows that too.

Math tells the world hat whites commit more crimes. You know you add up the number of whites who commit crimes and blacks who commit crimes thann you have a total. And the larger number equals the most.

No math tells the world that out of every 10 crimes in America whites commit 7. When we talk about whites and world crime the story gets even tougher on whites.

What it sounds like are the true numbers.

Nah, we have to reduce the higher rate of black losers.

The higher number of whihe losers are the problem.

So, ebomathematics calculates that whites commit 70% and blacks 30% of violent crime, I guess all those brown people like MS-1 and others, legals and illegals, who make up larger demographic than blacks commit none.

Says the guy who thinks rates don't matter.

Sure. 25 million tourist arrivals spending $14 billion, is testament to what a shit hole Greece is. There are shit holes in Greece since the arrival of Africans, Arabs and Pakis, but those are confined to the centers of Athens and Thessaloniki. Some Greeks go there for drug and AIDS-infested African whores.

Sure. 25 million tourist arrivals spending $14 billion, is testament to what a shit hole Greece is. There are shit holes in Greece since the arrival of Africans, Arabs and Pakis, but those are confined to the centers of Athens and Thessaloniki. Some Greeks go there for drug and AIDS-infested African whores.

Not so.

For years I've suspected the arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks. But until now I had no way of validating my suspicions.

A year old study brings the statistical damage wrongly perpetrated upon the reputation of the black community clearly into focus. But the findings, evidently, didn't serve the needs of a biased media. Most, it seems, choose to ignore positive news coming out of the black areas. It is far more lucrative to find profit in the vested interest of keeping myths of blacks as the collective boogeyman alive.
Let the lesson begin.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

"That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations, published on Tuesday. Researchers Samuel Gross, Maurice Possley, and Klara Stephens analyzed years of exoneration data, looking at how race may influence whether someone is wrongfully convicted — and later cleared — of a crime they didn’t commit."

Did i see someone recently post they are tired of reading about or hearing about black victimhood? Well if it's real, help the blacks to address those responsible for victimizing them instead of throwing skewed statistics in the face of blacks who are not and never have been criminals.

Hang on...here comes justification for my opposition to race based criminal statistics

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the

1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Who is missing the message here? Anyone? Given the above revelation, who can, if you are honest, look at race based crime statistics the same way they did prior to reading this exposé?

I'm hopeful the results of this study will help to offset some of the negative anti black stereotyping that

Has been gaining momentum everywhere in the last decade..i

Thanks JQPublic1
Great points and explanations
You've also given language that clarifies a related point I'm still debating with IM2:
I call it not following DUE PROCESS which is part of Natural Law not "white man's" law.
IM2 blames this bias on White Individualism which I agree is applied inconsistently (though I argue all people get into the same habits of justifying or defending themselves by applying EITHER "Individualism" and or "collective identity" in biased unequal ways to suit their arguments and ways of perception of Justice and Injustice)

Basically I agree with you that people especially Blacks and Latinos are not getting due process as the people who can afford either good legal defense (like OJ Simpson or Michael Jackson who had to pay millions) or have adequate social support and education/resources not to get into criminal situations of either true or false accusations. Allen West never got falsely profiled or accused of a crime because he was Black because he had the social and spiritual support that people of poor classes don't have enough of to break free from cycles of crime poverty abuse and oppression.

Knowledge of the spiritual laws, civil laws, and business/financial laws of credit and ownership, financing using other people's money, etc. Makes all the difference in class level and beng able to leverage legal defense and security.

I argue with IM2 this isn't based on "white man's laws" as the root source but on God's laws that our culture uses "Eurolinear" language and written laws to express. This DOES put a bias on those laws but the true spirit and authority behind and driving them is universal to all human nature and independent of any one culture or class. Example: the natural laws and structure in the Constituional foundations and traditions in us govt were also based on and influenced by Native American tribal confederation, and also Mohammad taught natural laws given by God.

Yes the natural laws of democratic governance by consent of the people and individual liberty are monopolized where the KNOWLEDGE of these laws is limited to educated experienced people.

That's where the bias is kept in place where not all people have equal access or defense.

My argument to IM2 is to look at the Obamas, the OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson cases.

The common factor in who gets to pull the DUE Process card, and can't get found guilty if there's room for doubt, is not Race alone but legal defense and leverage.

Some of it is based on race and or class but if you have enough money social or political clout, you can buy your way out!

Most cops are realists. If they look at blacks differently it's because they often ARE different than any other segment of America. Hell, there are blacks that will admit this. If America and its LE were systemically racist, as some claim, they/we would be going after Asians. But, of course, we/they are not.
I love the self awareness in this post.

So, ebomathematics calculates that whites commit 70% and blacks 30% of violent crime, I guess all those brown people like MS-1 and others, legals and illegals, who make up larger demographic than blacks commit none.

Who is MS-1?

Racist math allows you to ignore the larger problems whites have along with 241 years of crime and violence by whites resulting in h murder f millions to talk about very small numbers of crimes dine by non whites. The UCR numbers are not ebo math white boy.

For years I've suspected the arrestee data presented in the FBI UCR was purposely skewed against Blacks. But until now I had no way of validating my suspicions.

A year old study brings the statistical damage wrongly perpetrated upon the reputation of the black community clearly into focus. But the findings, evidently, didn't serve the needs of a biased media. Most, it seems, choose to ignore positive news coming out of the black areas. It is far more lucrative to find profit in the vested interest of keeping myths of blacks as the collective boogeyman alive.
Let the lesson begin.

Study: black people are 7 times more likely than white people to be wrongly convicted of murder

"That’s the takeaway from a study for the National Registry of Exonerations, published on Tuesday. Researchers Samuel Gross, Maurice Possley, and Klara Stephens analyzed years of exoneration data, looking at how race may influence whether someone is wrongfully convicted — and later cleared — of a crime they didn’t commit."

Did i see someone recently post they are tired of reading about or hearing about black victimhood? Well if it's real, help the blacks to address those responsible for victimizing them instead of throwing skewed statistics in the face of blacks who are not and never have been criminals.

Hang on...here comes justification for my opposition to race based criminal statistics

"African Americans are only 13% of the American population but a majority of innocent defendants wrongfully convicted of crimes and later exonerated,” the researchers write. “They constitute 47% of the

1,900 exonerations listed in the National Registry of Exonerations (as of October 2016), and the great majority of more than 1,800 additional innocent defendants who were framed and convicted of crimes in 15 large-scale police scandals and later cleared in ‘group exonerations.’”

Who is missing the message here? Anyone? Given the above revelation, who can, if you are honest, look at race based crime statistics the same way they did prior to reading this exposé?

I'm hopeful the results of this study will help to offset some of the negative anti black stereotyping that

Has been gaining momentum everywhere in the last decade..i

Thanks JQPublic1
Great points and explanations
You've also given language that clarifies a related point I'm still debating with IM2:
I call it not following DUE PROCESS which is part of Natural Law not "white man's" law.
IM2 blames this bias on White Individualism which I agree is applied inconsistently (though I argue all people get into the same habits of justifying or defending themselves by applying EITHER "Individualism" and or "collective identity" in biased unequal ways to suit their arguments and ways of perception of Justice and Injustice)

Basically I agree with you that people especially Blacks and Latinos are not getting due process as the people who can afford either good legal defense (like OJ Simpson or Michael Jackson who had to pay millions) or have adequate social support and education/resources not to get into criminal situations of either true or false accusations. Allen West never got falsely profiled or accused of a crime because he was Black because he had the social and spiritual support that people of poor classes don't have enough of to break free from cycles of crime poverty abuse and oppression.

Knowledge of the spiritual laws, civil laws, and business/financial laws of credit and ownership, financing using other people's money, etc. Makes all the difference in class level and beng able to leverage legal defense and security.

I argue with IM2 this isn't based on "white man's laws" as the root source but on God's laws that our culture uses "Eurolinear" language and written laws to express. This DOES put a bias on those laws but the true spirit and authority behind and driving them is universal to all human nature and independent of any one culture or class. Example: the natural laws and structure in the Constituional foundations and traditions in us govt were also based on and influenced by Native American tribal confederation, and also Mohammad taught natural laws given by God.

Yes the natural laws of democratic governance by consent of the people and individual liberty are monopolized where the KNOWLEDGE of these laws is limited to educated experienced people.

That's where the bias is kept in place where not all people have equal access or defense.

My argument to IM2 is to look at the Obamas, the OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson cases.

The common factor in who gets to pull the DUE Process card, and can't get found guilty if there's room for doubt, is not Race alone but legal defense and leverage.

Some of it is based on race and or class but if you have enough money social or political clout, you can buy your way out!

Emily, spiritual laws do not exclude people based on race. And what has happed to blacks and non whites has nothing to do with the lack of understanding spiritual law. If you want to talk about spiritual law, then we are owed reparations, Check your bible. Spiritual law mandates that slave labor is compensated. All you do Emily is make the white racist argument for them. The white mans law has be an impediment to blacks and other non whites, I don't have to look to anyone or anything to see different. The white mans law denied us of the spiritual reality that we were human beings created in the image of God. Understand that as you try lecturing people about spiritual things.

Black murder, black robbery is higher.

Is there no one in your life that you trust that can explain to you how stupid you are making yourself look?

Do you ever talk to people about the math issue that people online keep throwing at you?

Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent none criminal elements in the black community. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?
The entirety of Greece is a shit hole, Greeks run Greece and it is a failed state. And I doubt if 14 Billion will make a dent in the astronomical debt of more than 323 Billion Euros owed to the EU.

How-much-does-Greece-owe-graph.jpg

SO stop coming here pretending YOUR shit hole country is any less of a shit hole than Nigeria or Kenya. If not for all the bailouts, GREECE would be GREASE! Welfare and handouts is keeping GREASE from descending into 4rd world status..and that's an undestatement.

Last edited:

Who is MS-1?

Racist math allows you to ignore the larger problems whites have along with 241 years of crime and violence by whites resulting in h murder f millions to talk about very small numbers of crimes dine by non whites. The UCR numbers are not ebo math white boy.

"Racist math"?

You know, if a white man, especially a conservative, wrote a fiction with a black character in it that said something like that, he would

a. Be labeled as insanely racist.

b. be labeled as a poor writer, because the character would not be believable.

Thanks for your input, Emily. I agree with some of it but disagree with some of your input also.
I'm not convinced that DUE PROCESS is ensconced in Natural Law so much as it is just represents lip service to whitewash a corrupt justice system. What the VOX article has brought to light was already dimly illuminated by other well publicized examples of abuses that were enabled by a facade of Due Process. Due Process doesn't always equate to Justice. We've seen Due Process exonerate killer cops, we've seen Due Process twisted by bias in the Justice system where lacks are treated harsher than Whites when accused of the same crimes. Whites commit the most crime in America so why doesn't the racial makeup of the prison population reflect that? Your next response seems to explain that disparity, but does it reaLLY?

You've cited a few examples of high profile cases involving millionaires. But there are 23 million impoverished Whites in this country and the working poor might add several million more to the total white poor. Yet, Even those Whites in the same or lower socio-economic status as many Blacks are (75% of Blacks live above the poverty line) would be expected to be the reason for most of the crimes committed by Whites. So, if Whites committed 69.6% of the 8,421,481 crimes in 2016 were those crimes committed by middle class whites who could pay their way out of trouble or do poorer white criminals get a pass? Logic tells us that the middle class would seem to have less incentive to engage in criminal behavior. But there is a dearth of information on the topic. who is who in the White criminal world? We don't collect that data. However, something is amiss when the FBI UCR shows whites commit the most crime but do the least time or none at all even when caught. Otherwise the prison population would be brimming over with Whites

nowledge of the spiritual laws, civil laws, and business/financial laws of credit and ownership, financing using other people's money, etc. Makes all the difference in class level and beng able to leverage legal defense and security.

As I have mentioned above. There are more poor Whites in this country than the entire Black population. Obviously class level doesn't apply to them as many live below the standards of most Blacks. So are impoverished Whites less prone to crime than poor Blacks are? If so, what segment of the White community committed 69.6% of crime in 2016?

Were the laws against miscegenation God's laws? Were the Jim Crow laws God's Laws? Some would dig into the scriptures and find justification for believing that. But Black and White Christians profess to believe in and serve the same God so, in essence they are of the same religious tribe. There are no scriptural prohibitions of intermarriage and social interaction between people of the same Godly faith. God revealed his agreement with that when he ordained Moses to marry an Ethiopian woman. Undoubtedly, she was a Black Jew or Moses couldn't have married her under God's law... So...the hate and resentment so prevalent in the dominant society has culminated in various legislative restrictions and harsher punishments for Blacks. And you actually believe God's law has something to do with that?

I don't buy that. The astronomical amount of crime committed by White people (69.6%) dwarfs that of Blacks (29.9%). And poor whites, I would assume, are behind most of the White criminal activity. If so, their ability to get the best lawyers is just as abysmal as that of poor Blacks. So why aren't prisons full of poor whites?

What it sounds like are the true numbers.

Prove it.

I don't buy that. The astronomical amount of crime committed by White people (69.6%) dwarfs that of Blacks (29.9%). And poor whites, I would assume, are behind most of the White criminal activity. If so, their ability to get the best lawyers is just as abysmal as that of poor Blacks. So why aren't prisons full of poor whites?
How is it "brown" people, who constitute about 20% of the populatiion commit 0.5% of crimes? Something like that van only be explained by ebomathematics.

Forum List

Back