🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blacks: Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.. You think you are smarter that the scholars who wrote that article, But your clumsy rebuttals are getting sillier every time you post. I can't afford to waste more time with you..good luck on selling your lay rebuttal of professional authors to objective people who may venture here.

You think you are smarter that the scholars who wrote that article,

Based on their "logic", that's a good bet.

good luck on selling your lay rebuttal of professional authors

A former reporter and 2 lawyers. Neither profession known for their infallibility.
But a RWNJ like you knows the topic they wrote about better than they do...HAR DE HAR HAR...go to sleep....youre daydreaming again.

Don't need to be a lawyer to check their math......or your math.

Maybe you check your own math because it's seriously deficient.

Says the guy who thinks rates don't matter.

Says the guy who thinks per capita equals totals.

You think you are smarter that the scholars who wrote that article,

Based on their "logic", that's a good bet.

good luck on selling your lay rebuttal of professional authors

A former reporter and 2 lawyers. Neither profession known for their infallibility.
But a RWNJ like you knows the topic they wrote about better than they do...HAR DE HAR HAR...go to sleep....youre daydreaming again.

Black murder totals are higher. Black murder rates are much, much higher.

White crime is higher. All crime.

Black murder, black robbery is higher.

30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. You can keep talking about the other three or you can man up and face the fact that you white people have failed.

30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27. You can keep talking about the other three or you can man up and face the fact that you white people have failed.

30 categories of crime, whites lead in 27.

Yup. It's awful!

Yup. It's awful!

Then work to fix your problems in the white community.

Yup. It's awful!

You want me to work to make lower white crime rates......even lower?

Yup. It's awful!

You want me to work to make lower white crime rates......even lower?

Since the number of white crimes are not lower, you have work to do.

That's what the white power structure is telling the world.. Even as corrupt racist cops are padding the stats by framing and wrongfully arresting Blacks. By the thousands. It is my job to make sure the world knows that too.

Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent n9n criminal elements in the black commun8ty. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?

Well, we need to import more of those high achieving Africans to compliment the good decent n9n criminal elements in the black commun8ty. All we need is 5 million college grade Africans to turn that statistical morass around. Agreed?
We don't need anymore people from shit holes.

We don't need anymore people from shit holes.
Yeah....hopefully your parents will not be having more kids. Oopps....my bad...I was thinking of azz holes.

Yeah....hopefully your parents will not be having more kids. Oopps....my bad...I was thinking of azz holes.
I've little doubt you are always thinking of assholes.
Can't help it when I have to read your sh!t daily. First thing that comes to my mind when I ready your post....azz hole. Second, idiot. Third....racist.

Can't help it when I have to read your sh!t daily. First thing that comes to my mind when I ready your post....azz hole. Second, idiot. Third....racist.
You need to cut down on butt sex. That might help and do wonders for your butt hurt. It won't help that chip on your shoulder much though.

Anyway, calling anyone racist who tells you the truth is not going to help at all.

You need to cut down on butt sex. That might help and do wonders for your butt hurt. It won't help that chip on your shoulder much though.

Anyway, calling anyone racist who tells you the truth is not going to help at all.
Yeah....well an opinion is not TRUTH.

Look, think of assholes all day long and look for racist under your bed all night long. Nobody cares.

Look, think of assholes all day long and look for racist under your bed all night long. Nobody cares.

Dear Meathead

I apologize for all the untrue things I have said about you. I don't know what came over me. You are obviously an intelligent, compassionate, charismatic, witty and pensive individual who really makes a lot of logical sense. I mean...when I ready your post....its like I am reading a modern day Aristotle....really. I know you really only wish the best for black people and are simply guilty of "tough love". It was really not fair of me to call you racist, idiotic or even an azz hole. You' are clearly none of those things ( and I apologize for my remarks about your parents. I am sure they are the "salt of the earth"). You are probably a successful entrepreneur or high titled individual at some fortune 500 company with a beautiful wife, young intelligent children, nice 3 car garage mc mansion home, charitable giver, volunteer Fireman, etc. Compared to you, I am nothing and for that I am subconsciously jealous and wrongly blame whitey for the fact that I just do not have the genetics or culture to be as successful and looked up to as you and those who look like you. I am just making excuses for my/our failures by calling you and others racist, just because we disagreed. I am a microcosm of the failure of my peoples while you are a microcosm of the success of your people.

On behalf of black people the world over....you win Meathead. I/we cannot compete with your brilliance and morality.

Sincerely,

AKIP

Last edited:

Dear Meathead

I apologize for all the untrue things I have said about you. I don't know what came over me. You are obviously an intelligent, compassionate, charismatic, witty and pensive individual who really makes a lot of logical sense. I know you really only wish the best for black people and are simply guilty of "tough love". It was really not fair of me to call you racist, idiotic or even an azz hole. You' are clearly none of those things ( and I apologize for my remarks about your parents. I am sure they are the "salt of the earth"). You are probably a successful entrepreneur or high titled individual at some fortune 500 company with a beautiful wife, young intelligent children, nice 3 car garage mc mansion home, charitable giver, volunteer Fireman, etc. Compared to you, I am nothing and for that I am subconsciously jealous and wrongly blame whitey for the fact that I just do not have the genetics or culture to be as successful and looked up to as you and those who look like you. I am just making excuses for my/our failures by calling you and others racist, just because we disagreed. I am a microcosm of the failure of my peoples while you are a microcosm of the success of your people.

You win Meathead. I/we cannot compete with you.

Sincerely,

AKIP
A fleeting moment of lucidity, at best. Look, I just don't suffer fools gladly, those include eternal victims of any race and jungle-bunny civilization theorists. If you choose to label that as racism, go at it. I don't give a rat's ass and I suspect few others do either.

Forum List

Back