Blacks much more racist than Whites!

The sad part is many of you, who live in the south or in the Midwest are in, or what it appears to be, in isolated places where judgment of one's skin pigmentation still runs high. Try taking a trip down to California where everyone at least the majority get along. Down here we all face the same problems, have similar if not the same complaints about life. But the most trying thing for any white person to do is try to rationalize what they perceive as "black anger."

Are blacks much more racist than whites? No. Do a lot of blacks still hold contempt? Yes, but it depends where you go. In California we are much more liberal out here. Most people worry about gang violence than about racial violence, but there are sporadic incidents. This is not to say there are no African-American racist. Sure, but without justifying their behavior I will say that their position regarding race is nothing more than an emotional retaliation for generations of mistreatment and injustice. African-Americans shouldn't have to fight for a right to vote, or a right to eat in a restaurant, or fight for equality when this country was based off the principle notion that "all men are created equal."

This country in some way has failed to establish this notion and with the continuation of racism not just in the judicial system but even in the political spectrum where we see Obama being ridiculed constantly for his birth certificate, his college transcripts, or whether or not he was from Kenya. These are clear examples that society cannot accept the fact that a man of color in the highest office of land could reach such a pinnacle in American history. How could this be? Surely blacks are inferior? Surely they have the mental capacity of that of an ape.....Right....Isn't that what blacks are considered? Not human beings but some sub-species incapable of thinking individually right?

So if you want to address the black conscious perhaps you want to address the constant stimuli that bombards people of color. This nonsensical ideology is what fuels rage and contempt.
California said it all.....wow

Agrees totally

Dislikes this thread, most racists are young men of all nationalities
I'm not surprised eternaltrue;

Most whites are very uncomfortable discussing racism from any point of view not favorable to blacks.

This is of course the result of several decades of Political Correctness indoctrination.

Most whites are very uncomfortable discussing racism from any point of view not favorable to blacks.

This is of course the result of several decades of Political Correctness indoctrination.

I'd be more favorable to people putting things right in life rather than pointing out what's wrong.

I'd be more favorable to people putting things right in life rather than pointing out what's wrong.

The problem being is that political correctness, or rather the consequences of incurring its gatekeepers' wrath, is one of the main obstacles in "putting things right in life."

Dislike what you want as much as you damn well please. Let's just say that Whites maybe judgmental towards violence and laziness, but blacks are the ones going around beating the hell out of whites nearly daily.

Blacks seem to be more racist. Blacks need to step up or expect to be disliked. Telling me to shut up isn't going to stop it.

The democrats are doing a serious disservice to the black community shielding them. They need to step up and become part of society.

Fool!

Why am I a fool for stating the truth? Why should we accept black violence against whites.

Your side are the fools.

Such determined and naive innocence.....A disease must first be correctly diagnosed before it can be effectively cured sweety!

No doubt a credulous and deluded young liberal wishing only to right the wrongs of humanity in a world you know so little about.

The problem being is that political correctness, or rather the consequences of incurring its gatekeepers' wrath, is one of the main obstacles in "putting things right in life."

See I think if we all spoke kindly of eachother it would be a start.

Such determined and naive innocence.....A disease must first be correctly diagnosed before it can be effectively cured sweety!

No doubt a credulous and deluded young liberal wishing only to right the wrongs of humanity in a world you know so little about.

1.I'm not sweet
2.I'm not young

We will not speak kindly of each other till we learn to be kind to each other.

And kindness is a two way street which thus far has only been traveled by one side.

Tell us how you get on imparting that nugget of wisdom to the hordes of feral urban "youths" who regard disrespect as the only means of asserting their machismo, without incurring a torrent of said disrespect.

And kindness is a two way street which thus far has only been traveled by one side.

Which side would that be? Lemmy guess...

Tell us how you get on imparting that nugget of wisdom to the hordes of feral urban "youths" who regard disrespect as the only means of asserting their machismo, without incurring a torrent of said disrespect.

Well if I had all the answers I wouldn't be here, society is all about greed and selfishness, it doesn't teach respect and kindness

Whites, of course. Why, did you have another group in mind, besides that of the demographic majority in nations where such hostility is so pervasive, yet appeased in order to avoid the accusation(s) of "racism", which nearly always prove ruinous to the accused, however dishonest and self-serving the accusations usually are?

Whites, of course. Why, did you have another group in mind, besides that of the demographic majority in nations where such hostility is so pervasive, yet appeased in order to avoid the accusation(s) of "racism", which nearly always prove ruinous to the accused, however dishonest and self-serving the accusations usually are?

so whites are kinder to other races, religions and cultures? Wanna tell that the the native American Indians, aborigines etc

What do you think is more wrong
1# A white man wanting the best for his business and hiring that. Let's be honest, environmental or genetic caused- black culture doesn't promote hard work and advancement.
2# A black man beating up whites as he feels he's wronged by whites walking down his street?

Last edited:

so whites are kinder to other races, religions and cultures? Wanna tell that the the native American Indians, aborigines etc
I kinda figured you had been brainwashed to hate America and to blame whitey for all the problems in the world.

Ok , since you asked about mistreated "American Indians", let's begin there;

Liberals and minorities have long blamed White America for the exact same atrocities that have occurred on every continent and been committed by every race of people on earth since Homo Sapiens first climbed down from the trees and stood upright on their hind legs.

Every modern nation in the world is comprised of lands that were confiscated and stolen from conquered peoples, including American Indians who warred with neighboring tribes for possession of the best hunting lands, sources of fresh water and other natural resources, including women and children.

All people, white, black, brown, red and yellow have invaded and conquered foreign lands and murdered, tortured and enslaved their inhabitants.....Unfortunately, only the white race is hated and ridiculed for the sins of everyone.....That's the price White America pays for being the wealthiest nation on earth.

Liberals have been brainwashed to be blind to historical realities, otherwise you guys wouldn't need to be reminded of these well known facts...Actually these things are nothing more than simple common sense, something that liberals lost when they adopted the philosophy of irrational judgement.

End of the "History of Evil White America" lesson #!. :bow2: thank you!

Forum List

Back