Blacks should divorce Whites, and we should both create a Black country for them.

Whitey's a evil racist monster, but, but, but, I want to live in his nation.

This is like a woman who gets beat up by a Rapist, and decides to live with him.

Maybe if evil racist Whites are monsters, then Blacks should come up with a better plan, than their dumb, dumb submissive, masochistic Liberalism.

They are definitely going to divorce you, along with the majority of people who read this garbage. But you come across, as if divorce is a normal thing in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The point remains, if Whites are a bunch of racist, evil, monsters, as quite the deal of Blacks including ones on this forum often believe.

Why do they continue to promote living amongst the Whitey's land in the USA?

Why do you keep saying the USA is whitey's land? It's not.

The USA was founded by Whites.

LOL @ Kosher Cuckservatives thinking Jews have eternal rights to Israel, but somehow Whites don't for the USA.

This is like a woman who gets beat up by a Rapist, and decides to live with him.

Maybe if evil racist Whites are monsters, then Blacks should come up with a better plan, than their dumb, dumb submissive, masochistic Liberalism.

They are definitely going to divorce you, along with the majority of people who read this garbage. But you come across, as if divorce is a normal thing in your life.

The point remains, if Whites are a bunch of racist, evil, monsters, as quite the deal of Blacks including ones on this forum often believe.

LOL @ Kosher Cuckservatives thinking Jews have eternal rights to Israel, but somehow Whites don't for the USA.

The USA was stolen, not founded.

The USA was founded by White Supremacists, FACT.

Screenshot_2019-04-30-17-43-15.png

The land was inhabited before any white person set foot here.

Invaded.

White Americans have dominated the USA for hundreds of years.

Really and all these years I was thinking it was over relgious and political freedom

This wanker doesn’t speak for anyone but himself. How can he even comment on politics. He doesn’t vote. He is a reject from Poland. The communists don’t want him, and the Nazis probably think he a weirdo. He should be on a island in the middle of nowhere. Even [emoji207] would be scared of him.

Screenshot_2019-05-04-17-08-52.png

You must have been the product of a monkey and a pollock breeding

Oh? So if someone walks in your house and kicks your ass out, since they dominated you they are allowed to keep your house? :abgg2q.jpg:

If you actually read history, most countries, including much of Africa, only started to see major problems post colonization.

It's not "his nation".. Blacks served under George Washington as Freemen... Sometimes I think you spend way too much time thinking about what Black Americans should do... THere's really not much to this suggestion that anyone is gonna adopt or act on -- is there?

The Naturalization Act of 1790 only said that free Whites of good character were to become US citizens.

Did not apply to native born -- only to immigrants. And blacks in many states were granted regular citizenship...

Been amended 6 or 8 times since...

Really and all these years I was thinking it was over relgious and political freedom

The Founding Fathers immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves they were White Supremacists.

It's not "his nation".. Blacks served under George Washington as Freemen... Sometimes I think you spend way too much time thinking about what Black Americans should do... THere's really not much to this suggestion that anyone is gonna adopt or act on -- is there?

The Naturalization Act of 1790 only said that free Whites of good character were to become US citizens.

Did not apply to native born -- only to immigrants. And blacks in many states were granted regular citizenship...

Been amended 6 or 8 times since...

Which source / documents do you have proving that early Blacks were awarded US citizenship?

Oh? So if someone walks in your house and kicks your ass out, since they dominated you they are allowed to keep your house? :abgg2q.jpg:

If you actually read history, most countries, including much of Africa, only started to see major problems post colonization.

I'm all for Native American nationhood, and even in many cases expanding their territories.

But, the White American, and also Black American are unique cultures.

Therefor it's also wrong to dismantle us, and destroy us.

Only through separation, can we save such diversity.

PS.
Close to 60% of USA Native Americans marry outside their race.
They're going to go extinct, NOT anymore because of colonialism, but rather from modern Liberalism.

I'm all for Native American nationhood, and even in many cases expanding their territories.

PS.
They're going to go extinct, NOT anymore because of colonialism, but rather from modern Liberalism.

You are quite naive. Almost every single person on the planet has a common strand of DNA that came from a woman in Africa.

Are we all descended from a common female ancestor?

PS.

You are quite naive. Almost every single person on the planet has a common strand of DNA that came from a woman in Africa.

So what?
That somehow proves racial equality, or somehow proves cultural uniformity?

PS.

So what?

It means that different races doesn't mean people can't live together. Your premise is flawed.

PS.

So what?

It means that different races doesn't mean people can't live together. Your premise is flawed.

Name a multiculturalism that doesn't eventually lead to
A.) Loss of culture
or
B.) Balkanized chaos, of wars, massacres, pogroms, genocide etc.

Multiculturalism is a impediment.

We've separated ethnics, to prevent this impediment.

Most Polish Americans have assimilated to White America, and most Blacks belong to a sub-culture which is fundamentally against American values.

Really? How long you been here? Black culture as in R&B, the foundation of rock and roll? Gospel music? The large participation in Christian religion?

The malignant parts of black culture stem largely from government induced housing segregation and poorly designed welfare designed to offset their decreased access to jobs. The FEDS built entire segregated cities from FDR to Johnson.. This worked AGAINST full assimilation. Just as the Euros are making the same mistake with their new influx of "arab culture" -- placing them in what will soon be segregated ghettos...

Might want to watch the following --- then tell me where the "founding Poles" were in 1790......

Forum List

Back