Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

When you encounter a democrat, take the weapon off of safe. Or carry a Glock :badgrin:

Gee, thanks..............

Two suspects in custody, one reported to have a personal grudge, posted on "Facebook". No gang, no organization behind the killings, so say law enforcement.

Tulsa, Oklahoma: Two Men Arrested in Shooting Spree - ABC News

Most here do not understand my position.

So I will make it clear. If you wish confrontation, I am your go to guy. Many conservatives just wish to ignore the nonsense, and it is hard not to agree, however that unwillingness to engage has given the left the upper hand.

I will not make that mistake. If democrats think they are those bad asses, let them prove it. They smack you in the face you break their nose. You let them know there is a price to be paid and most will cower away.

I'm a registered Democrat that does NOT want confrontation. The thread is about the Tulsa murders.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

Simply crazy

The one shooter might have been emotionally damaged by his father possibly getting killed by this
guy
17359290_BG3.jpg

Too bad the races weren't reversed in this case, above

then you might have cared about it more
:eusa_whistle:

Two suspects in custody, one reported to have a personal grudge, posted on "Facebook". No gang, no organization behind the killings, so say law enforcement.

So I will make it clear. If you wish confrontation, I am your go to guy. Many conservatives just wish to ignore the nonsense, and it is hard not to agree, however that unwillingness to engage has given the left the upper hand.

I will not make that mistake. If democrats think they are those bad asses, let them prove it. They smack you in the face you break their nose. You let them know there is a price to be paid and most will cower away.

I'm a registered Democrat that does NOT want confrontation. The thread is about the Tulsa murders.

Then reign the boys in. So far I am a racist for disagreement and a terrorist for wanting fiscal accountability.

I have no intent to stand down. Continue to frame issues for confrontation and you will get your wish.

Whats the adage, be careful what you wish for.

Yes two men were arrested and the motive is still not known.

Well again, lets just rush to judgement. Do we have the shooter? Do we have the motive? What do we have in this case. AGAIN for you slow liberals, let's see what evidence we have. For people so concerned about someone being killed in the chair that is innocent you guys love to jump the gun with little to no facts.

I hope they do catch the person, and for this country's sake, I hope the shooter isn't white.

Well considering this is going on in a BLACK neighborhood I would say the odds are pretty good it's a BLACK shooter.
I would think a WHITE guy roaming around a BLACK neighborhood shooting people would stick out like a sore thumb.
On top of that blacks are more likely to keep there mouths shut when it comes to BLACK on BLACK crime.
It's really cool how you jump to conclusions though. Almost like you hope its a WHITE guy.

Then reign the boys in. So far I am a racist for disagreement and a terrorist for wanting fiscal accountability.

I have no intent to stand down. Continue to frame issues for confrontation and you will get your wish.

Whats the adage, be careful what you wish for.

Yes two men were arrested and the motive is still not known.

I don't buy the "group think" line. I too want fiscal responsibility and the right to disagree.

This is how fox reported this

Trayvon Martin case looms over beating of 78-year-old Ohio man

A 78-year-old Ohio man says he was a victim of a hate crime when he was severely beaten by group of youths -- who allegedly said "this is for Trayvon," referring to the unarmed black Florida teen killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths, both white and black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Read more: Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

Fucking punks.

When you encounter a democrat, take the weapon off of safe. Or carry a Glock :badgrin:

Where is the FB link?

Well again, lets just rush to judgement. Do we have the shooter? Do we have the motive? What do we have in this case. AGAIN for you slow liberals, let's see what evidence we have. For people so concerned about someone being killed in the chair that is innocent you guys love to jump the gun with little to no facts.

I hope they do catch the person, and for this country's sake, I hope the shooter isn't white.

Well considering this is going on in a BLACK neighborhood I would say the odds are pretty good it's a BLACK shooter.
I would think a WHITE guy roaming around a BLACK neighborhood shooting people would stick out like a sore thumb.
On top of that blacks are more likely to keep there mouths shut when it comes to BLACK on BLACK crime.
It's really cool how you jump to conclusions though. Almost like you hope its a WHITE guy.

The left needs to something to run on

Papa Obama can't not afford to lose one vote from his base

120408023402-suspects-tulsa-story-body.jpg

There have been a couple of arrests in the case. They called them both whites, just like they did Zimmerman, but one really looks like a white/hispanic mix, or maybe even a white/black mix.

2 arrested in Tulsa shootings - CNN.com

The man on the right looks more like he's from some kind of Asian descent, as you can see the eye folds which are dominant for those of Asian descent.

Where is the FB link?

Facebook Page of Tulsa Shooting Suspect Jake England: My Dad Was ‘Shot by a F–king N—-r’ | TheBlaze.com

There have been a couple of arrests in the case. They called them both whites, just like they did Zimmerman, but one really looks like a white/hispanic mix, or maybe even a white/black mix.

The man on the right looks more like he's from some kind of Asian descent, as you can see the eye folds which are dominant for those of Asian descent.

You're all over this race shit aren't you?

Fucking racist prick

Where is the FB link?

Facebook Page of Tulsa Shooting Suspect Jake England: My Dad Was ‘Shot by a F–king N—-r’ | TheBlaze.com

We can only hope he got the one that killed his dad. If any of my children are killed by anyone, black, white, or green, the person won't live to stand trial. He/she will get instant death penalty. I will not live long enough to stand trial and I have nothing to lose.

Where is the FB link?

Well, seems, unfortunately, the left may have gotten what they wanted.

Trust me.......I saw this coming and there will probably be more of this.

We can only hope he got the one that killed his dad. If any of my children are killed by anyone, black, white, or green, the person won't live to stand trial. He/she will get instant death penalty. I will not live long enough to stand trial and I have nothing to lose.

I've read the man who killed his father is in prison. Two nut cases, it appears, were arrested. Identified as white, but few details out, again, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ.

Asians aren't the only ones who can have epicanthal folds.

In addition to Asians and eastern subarctic and arctic Eurasians, some native American peoples (especially those of Middle America and some populations in South American lowland areas), the Capoid local race of southern Africa, and some of the composite racial groups of Pacific island peoples have high incidence of developed epicanthic folds. The fold occurs less frequently in Southeast Asian populations and in North American Indian groups but occurs occasionally in some European groups, for example in some Scandinavians and Poles.

Read more: epicanthic fold: Definition from Answers.com

There always was plenty of it. It's an everyday occurrence in this country. But now it serves a political purpose.....divide and conquer

You are right. But it will be coming from both sides. What they don't seem to understand is that when there is a full blown race war in this country, their liberalism will not save them.

I've read the man who killed his father is in prison. Two nut cases, it appears, were arrested. Identified as white, but few details out, again, FROM WHAT I HAVE READ.

Yes, only whites commit murders.

well from this very article this is what I read..

The man arrested in Carl England’s death, Pernell Demond Jefferson, was charged with pointing a firearm and is serving a prison sentence through October 2014, the World reported. Jefferson is black

does that sound like fucking justice to you?

Last edited:

You are right. But it will be coming from both sides. What they don't seem to understand is that when there is a full blown race war in this country, their liberalism will not save them.

They have a dishonest media to protect them.

Forum List

Back