Blacks targeted and killed in Tulsa OK.....

One of these two guys doesn't look very white. But, if they were black, pleaded innocent, they'd likely be acquitted.

U.S. News - Shooter targeting blacks in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

Blacks are being TARGETED SPECIFICALLY in Tulsa.

so when, oh 20 homicides in a 2 and a half week period in Chicago occur and they are all black, we infer....what? :eusa_eh:

All the shootings were close together and ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY you dolt.
So are most of other inner city murders.
I know what you are trying to do here. Starting trouble with a troll thread.
It is YOU LIBS who continually use race for political gain. Divide and conquer.
Your goal is to create suspicion, distrust and hatred between groups of people, make them fight amongst themselves while your politicians create ways to take away our freedom and liberty.
We are on to you. We have your number. This will backfire on you.
You people are race whores. All of you.

You know.......any multiple shooting is bad, but considering the racial climate of this country right now, with one that SPECIFICALLY TARGETED BLACKS in a short period of time, this could start something nasty.

Like I said, specifically if it's found that the shooter is white.
A racial climate YOUR SIDE created.
Obama has been a miserable failure at helping black people. Black people who voted for him believing a black president would help them. Not so. Obama's policies have injured black people more than any other group. So now he and you libs are using race at every turn as a political bludgeon.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

Okay, we don't know much else about the victims and nothing about the shooter.

Blacks are killed daily in the cities, often by other blacks. There are so many gangs and it's frightening.

I think to put a story out claiming blacks are targeted is adding fuel to a race war. We don't know if color has anything to do with it yet.

Well again, lets just rush to judgement. Do we have the shooter? Do we have the motive? What do we have in this case. AGAIN for you slow liberals, let's see what evidence we have. For people so concerned about someone being killed in the chair that is innocent you guys love to jump the gun with little to no facts.

I hope they do catch the person, and for this country's sake, I hope the shooter isn't white.

I hope the shooter is caught. And no matter his race or ethnicity my hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have an ounce of credibility, you'd think the same.

Updated 3:04 p.m. ET: The same attacker or attackers may be to blame for four early-morning shootings that left three people dead and two wounded within a three-mile span of north Tulsa, police in Oklahoma say.

All five victims were walking through neighborhoods not far from each other when they were shot early Friday, Tulsa homicide detective Sgt. Dave Walker told the Tulsa World.

All the victims were black, prompting the Rev. Warren Blakney Sr., NAACP Tulsa president, to say that someone appeared to be "targeting black people to shoot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I’m on edge for my people," Blakney said, according to the Tulsa World.

They are in Chicago too.
Really? Who is doing the targeting? Got a link?
Fanning the flames of racial hatred makes YOU the racist.

Well again, lets just rush to judgement. Do we have the shooter? Do we have the motive? What do we have in this case. AGAIN for you slow liberals, let's see what evidence we have. For people so concerned about someone being killed in the chair that is innocent you guys love to jump the gun with little to no facts.

I hope they do catch the person, and for this country's sake, I hope the shooter isn't white.

I hope the shooter is caught. And no matter his race or ethnicity my hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have an ounce of credibility, you'd think the same.

Two suspects in custody, one reported to have a personal grudge, posted on "Facebook". No gang, no organization behind the killings, so say law enforcement.

Tulsa, Oklahoma: Two Men Arrested in Shooting Spree - ABC News

This is how fox reported this

Trayvon Martin case looms over beating of 78-year-old Ohio man

A 78-year-old Ohio man says he was a victim of a hate crime when he was severely beaten by group of youths -- who allegedly said "this is for Trayvon," referring to the unarmed black Florida teen killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths, both white and black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Read more: Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

Fucking punks.

A 78-year-old Ohio man says he was a victim of a hate crime when he was severely beaten by group of youths -- who allegedly said "this is for Trayvon," referring to the unarmed black Florida teen killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer.
The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths,both white band black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Read more: Trayvon Martin Case Looms Over Beating Of 78-year-old Ohio Man | Fox News

Fucking punks.

Any arrests?

The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths, both white and black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Fucking punks.

When you encounter a democrat, take the weapon off of safe. Or carry a Glock :badgrin:

Fucking punks.

When you encounter a democrat, take the weapon off of safe. Or carry a Glock :badgrin:

Gee, thanks..............

Two suspects in custody, one reported to have a personal grudge, posted on "Facebook". No gang, no organization behind the killings, so say law enforcement.

The man, Dallas Watts of East Toledo, told police he was walking home Saturday afternoon when he was confronted by six youths,both white band black, ages 11 to 17, FoxToledo.com reports. One of the youths allegedly said "take him down."

Fucking punks.

Any arrests?

No the arrest warrants haven't been served on ABC CBS NBC CNN or MSNBC yet but I am waiting.

Fucking punks.

Any arrests?

No the arrest warrants haven't been served on ABC CBS NBC CNN or MSNBC yet but I am waiting.

I was asking about the 78 year old man beaten by teenage blacks & whites, as quoted in the article. Arrests have been made in the Tulsa killings, one guy with a grudge, and another.

Any arrests?

I was asking about the 78 year old man beaten by teenage blacks & whites, as quoted in the article. Arrests have been made in the Tulsa killings, one guy with a grudge, and another.

And I told you, I am not aware if any arrest warrants have been issue to ABC CBS NBC CNN or MSNBC

Fucking punks.

Gee, thanks..............

Most here do not understand my position.

So I will make it clear. If you wish confrontation, I am your go to guy. Many conservatives just wish to ignore the nonsense, and it is hard not to agree, however that unwillingness to engage has given the left the upper hand.

I will not make that mistake. If democrats think they are those bad asses, let them prove it. They smack you in the face you break their nose. You let them know there is a price to be paid and most will cower away.

And I told you, I am not aware if any arrest warrants have been issue to ABC CBS NBC CNN or MSNBC

Right......it's just wishful thinking from the left.

"OH PLEASE LET IT BE A RIGHTWINGER!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back