Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care. When a black woman can assault me, and get away with it. Or when blacks can steal my main means of transportation, threaten to rape and kill me. When I overhear a black boy that was was the school bully say, I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE because they are racist, I don't care anymore. When I heard the black demagogues preaching against racism that never lifted a finger to stop black race crimes against...whites, or ME , makes me rather cynical. I am sick of this hypocrisy, and fed up with it. I don't care any more about RACISM. It's all bullsh*t.

Last edited:
I don't care. When a black woman can assault me, and get away with it. Or when blacks can steal my main means of transportation, threaten to rape and kill me. When I overhear a black boy that was was the school bully say, I HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE because they are racist, I don't care anymore. When I heard the black demagogues preaching against racism that never lifted a finger to stop black race crimes against...whites, or ME , makes me rather cynical. I am sick of this hypocrisy, and fed up with it. I don't care any more about RACISM. It's all bullsh*t.

Yes, because blacks have never heard whites spew the same nonsense. :doubt:

Idiot

No those things happened. Those are facts. Far and away you belong to the most uncivilized and destructive members of the great ape family on the planet.
I didn't say you were wrong about bombing the Japs, you were wrong about what you thought he was referring to, you idiot. Man, you are dense.

I know you did not dispute your "race" has led the league in killing and savagery. You cant. Its just funny when you try to call other races uncivilized and you are about the most feral and vicious bonobos to every walk the planet.
Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

Your Freudian slips are always intriguing and amusing to exploit. I have yet to see anyone as easy as you are to make fun of. :lol:

:lol: Exploited on a discussion forum and exploited in jail. :lmao: how pathetic.
Gee, what a surprise you would make a "jail" reference. That's the world you know so well, ain't it, Tyrone?

Is Tyrone the name of the black guy who raped you in prison before you joined the Aryan Nation for protection?

:lol: Exploited on a discussion forum and exploited in jail. :lmao: how pathetic.
Gee, what a surprise you would make a "jail" reference. That's the world you know so well, ain't it, Tyrone?

Is Tyrone the name of the black guy who raped you in prison before you joined the Aryan Nation for protection?
No, I've never been in prison or jail, but it's pretty obvious that you have. No surprise there.

I didn't say you were wrong about bombing the Japs, you were wrong about what you thought he was referring to, you idiot. Man, you are dense.

I know you did not dispute your "race" has led the league in killing and savagery. You cant. Its just funny when you try to call other races uncivilized and you are about the most feral and vicious bonobos to every walk the planet.
Hey, mess with the bull, you get the horns. Japan learned that lesson the hard way. Eventually, as you simians get bolder, you'll fuck up and learn that same lesson.

You finally admitted your savagery. Thats a good first step. How will we best be able to assist you ferine simians into becoming part of the human family?

No, I've never been in prison or jail, but it's pretty obvious that you have. No surprise there.

Stop lying. You told me you were in the pokey and thats why you hate Black people. You claimed they raped you because you were white.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:lmao:
Sorry, Tyrone, but that's YOUR world, not mine.

HispanicCrime-chart1.gif

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

HispanicCrime-chart1.gif

Awww, he found a picture. Of course, no white people are in jail. Did you know a very high percentage of racists are incarcerated. Probably proportionately more than the black proportion. :lol: You and your ilk...jailbird racists who sit in their cells all day dreaming of a race war while getting buttfucked by their grand wizard for protection.

:lmao: faggot.

Stop lying. You told me you were in the pokey and thats why you hate Black people. You claimed they raped you because you were white.
3 lies in one post. Let's see a link to any of them.

HispanicCrime-chart1.gif

Awww, he found a picture. Of course, no white people are in jail. Did you know a very high percentage of racists are incarcerated. Probably proportionately more than the black proportion. :lol: You and your ilk...jailbird racists who sit in their cells all day dreaming of a race war while getting buttfucked by their grand wizard for protection.

Can't dispute the facts, can you? I guess that's why you charge in with the fag comments. Funny how felons like to talk about gay sex, isn't it?

3 lies in one post. Let's see a link to any of them.

I dont have the energy to watch you fashion a lie about it jailbird punk. You know what you said.

HispanicCrime-chart1.gif

Can't dispute the facts, can you? I guess that's why you charge in with the fag comments. Funny how felons like to talk about gay sex, isn't it?

Did I deny your facts? Why do I need to dispute your graph?

Did your cell mate call you boy, faggot, or bitch?

He told me they called him punk. :lol:

Why are you so preoccupied with gay sex, especially prison sex? Your posts reveal a lot about you.

Why are you so preoccupied with gay sex, especially prison sex? Your posts reveal a lot about you.

Studies also show that most racists are fags. Giving oral sex to their mentors is part of the culture.

Last edited:

He told me they called him punk. :lol:
Tell us, Asslick, were you and NUTZ cell mates or something? You two seem to really get off talking about prison sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back