Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
You porch monkeys are so stupid, you don't even know who you're giving the finger to. Fucking idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

•Pinky•
Well you really put me in my place, didn't you , Sapphire? :lol:

This is your typical Teaper racist asshole pushing for a revolution and race war. I really do wish you idiots would quit talking about it and fucking do something. Pussy!

I don't think Asclepias was talking to you!

Well then pass it on to SJ 😆 and sorry to the guy who got the finger for no reason.

•Pinky•
You porch monkeys are so stupid, you don't even know who you're giving the finger to. Fucking idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monkeys? You cave chimps are the ones closer to monkeys than Black people. Look at the magnificent pelt you grow. Makes me want to set out some bear traps. :lol:

hairy+guy.jpg

This is your typical Teaper racist asshole pushing for a revolution and race war. I really do wish you idiots would quit talking about it and fucking do something. Pussy!
Wassa matter, Buckwheat, you mad? Glad I could help. :lol:

:lol: Not really...you just prove my point about Teapers and racism.

Pussy!

You albino cave chimps are jealous of our melanin. It will be ok in about 50-75 years. :lol:

You albino cave chimps are jealous of our melanin. It will be ok in about 50-75 years. :lol:

Nah...SJ and his ilk will kill themselves off long before that...they will either have a heart attack sitting at their computer or they will be massacred in their revolution. :lol: Pathetic people!

Well then pass it on to SJ 😆 and sorry to the guy who got the finger for no reason.

•Pinky•

Monkeys? You cave chimps are the ones closer to monkeys than Black people. Look at the magnificent pelt you grow. Makes me want to set out some bear traps. :lol:

hairy+guy.jpg
Post all the pictures you want, boy. You're still black, and you're still stupid. :lol:

Nah...SJ and his ilk will kill themselves off long before that...they will either have a heart attack sitting at their computer or they will be massacred in their revolution. :lol: Pathetic people!

They dont have the stones for a revolution. They will look up one day in their bunker and notice their wife is also their sister. After that they will kill themselves. :lol:

Guess again, chump. Nobody wants to be black, you're at the bottom of all societies.

hairy+guy.jpg
Post all the pictures you want, boy. You're still black, and you're still stupid. :lol:

Thats right. Beautiful and Black. Natures selection. Dont be butthurt cave ape. :lol:

kim-reggie-hed.jpg

Last edited:

You mean like blacks do with abortion? Your's is the only race in the U.S. that is in decline, stupid. We don't need a revolution, you're killing off your own race. Gawd, you're dumb.

Guess again, chump. Nobody wants to be black, you're at the bottom of all societies.

Thats not what your women tell us. They constantly are telling me we would make beautiful babies. How do you reconcile that with your current beliefs?

You mean like blacks do with abortion? Your's is the only race in the U.S. that is in decline, stupid. We don't need a revolution, you're killing off your own race. Gawd, you're dumb.

Sorry guy. Whites are being bred out. Your birth rate has dropped below your death rate and your women are flocking to us melanin rich guys. Instinctively they know the deal.

http://rt.com/usa/us-white-births-census-613/

Deaths of white people outnumbered births for the very first time in US history, the Census Bureau revealed Thursday. The census predicts that significant drops in birth rates v death rates will be regular by 2025.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/whites-losing-majority-in-us-in-under-5-group/

Based on current rates of growth, whites in the under-5 group are expected to tip to a minority this year or next, Thomas Mesenbourg, the Census Bureau's acting director, said.

The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers.
You better wake up.

Last edited:

Sorry guy. Whites are being bred out. Your birth rate has dropped below your death rate and your women are flocking to us melanin rich guys. Instinctively they know the deal.

?First time' in history: White deaths outnumber births in US ? RT USA

Deaths of white people outnumbered births for the very first time in US history, the Census Bureau revealed Thursday. The census predicts that significant drops in birth rates v death rates will be regular by 2025.

Whites losing majority in U.S. in under-5 group - CBS News

Based on current rates of growth, whites in the under-5 group are expected to tip to a minority this year or next, Thomas Mesenbourg, the Census Bureau's acting director, said.

The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers.
You better wake up.
Welcome to Human Life Alliance

If you can pay attention long enough to read the whole article, make sure you read (or have a literate person read it for you) the part about abortion.

You better wake up.

If you can pay attention long enough to read the whole article, make sure you read (or have a literate person read it for you) the part about abortion.

Did you see the date on your linked article? :lol:

Here is something a little more recent.

U.S. birth rate hits new record low?again?in 2013 | News | LifeSite

While a spokesperson for the National Center for Health Statistics said the agency "does not have any data on the immigration status of the mother," the Census showed that non-Hispanic whites have a fertility rate of 63 births per thousand. Black Americans are likewise at 65 per thousand.

What it doesn't show is the interracial stats where white women are having black/mexican babies. The dominant genes breed out your recessive genes. Check this link out. This stuff is hilarious.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Want-To-Have-A-Black-Mans-Baby/2971358

Want To Have A Biracial Baby :) I am in a polyamorous relationship with my Fiance. He is truly amazing the ying to my yang. He is white as am I so if you put us together it doesn't create the beautiful biracial child I desire. We made plans to adopt a black baby, but the adoption process is long and disappointing. Then we thought of using a black ***** donor to impregnate me, but alas another problem stood in the way. We wouldn't get to know the donor and all his quirks that made him who he is. So we have decided to do it in the most natural way we could think of. I am going to meet and get to know a wonderful black man, then we will get together when needed and have a beautiful experience or however many it takes, and create the child I have dreamed of. Anybody interested in taking this journey with me?

Last edited:

You better wake up.

Did you see the date on your linked article? :lol:

Here is something a little more recent.

U.S. birth rate hits new record low?again?in 2013 | News | LifeSite

While a spokesperson for the National Center for Health Statistics said the agency "does not have any data on the immigration status of the mother," the Census showed that non-Hispanic whites have a fertility rate of 63 births per thousand. Black Americans are likewise at 65 per thousand.

What it doesn't show is the interracial stats where white women are having black/mexican babies. The dominant genes breed out your recessive genes.

If All Was Right In This World : I Want To Have A Black Mans Baby Story & Experience
Tyrone, you're 13% of the population, have been for a long time. That ain't changing, and the only white women you could get are the ones nobody else would want anyway. Low life skanks are the best you can ever hope for. And speaking of low life skanks, did you ever talk Grandma into going back to your box with you? :lol:

You and every other white racist is just pissed your women have realized black men are better, faster, stronger, and have bigger rails. Seems like you have some penis insecurities.

•Pinky•

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back