Blatant Racism in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was sad hearing how the lady talked in the video... but even more sad how this thread is going between you all.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Last edited:
If Black men are so superior, why don't they dominate the globe like White men do? Serious question.

Because dominating the globe is what insecure men strive their utmost to do. Psych 101. They have to compensate. Civilized men are relaxed and do not run around killing off various civilizations.

:lol:
If Black men are so superior, why don't they dominate the globe like White men do? Serious question.

Because dominating the globe is what insecure men strive their utmost to do. Psych 101. They have to compensate. Civilized men are relaxed and do not run around killing off various civilizations.

Like Africa for instance. :lol:

Yes. White people have committed genocide in Africa as well. There is no area of the globe where their chaos and destruction has not found root.

How thoughtful of Asslickius to provide an example through his own words of how racist douchebags can come in any 'color.'

You albino cave chimps are jealous of our melanin. It will be ok in about 50-75 years. :lol:

Guess again, chump. Nobody wants to be black, you're at the bottom of all societies.

You and every other white racist is just pissed your women have realized black men are better, faster, stronger, and have bigger rails. Seems like you have some penis insecurities.

•Pinky•
The penis argument, a sure sign that your desperation has reached it's peak.

Yes. White people have committed genocide in Africa as well. There is no area of the globe where their chaos and destruction has not found root.
I believe he's referring to the way your "melanin rich" cousins make a career out of skewering each other with their advanced weaponry (hand made spears).

I believe he's referring to the way your "melanin rich" cousins make a career out of skewering each other with their advanced weaponry (hand made spears).

I thought he was referring to dropping atomic bombs on the Japanese, murdering untold millions of jews, and killing off the Natives when columbus landed here in the Virgin Islands.

Guess again, chump. Nobody wants to be black, you're at the bottom of all societies.

You and every other white racist is just pissed your women have realized black men are better, faster, stronger, and have bigger rails. Seems like you have some penis insecurities.

•Pinky•

The penis argument is the insecure white boys kryptonite. Your reaction lets us know the barb hit its mark.

I thought he was referring to dropping atomic bombs on the Japanese, murdering untold millions of jews, and killing off the Natives when columbus landed here in the Virgin Islands.
You were wrong, as usual.

•Pinky•

The penis argument is the insecure white boys kryptonite. Your reaction lets us know the barb hit its mark.
Wrong again, Mandingo. And your preoccupation with sex and male genitalia is typical of primates such as yourself.

Wrong again, Mandingo. And your preoccupation with sex and male genitalia is typical of primates such as yourself.

As you call me Mandingo. :lol:

Your fascination with my Mandingo status is sexually arousing and at the same time repulsive to you. Its really too obvious SJ. I know the thought of my sexual prowess unleashed on your women folk gives you a woody.

Remember you are a melanin deficient cave chimp with fur to match. You are much closer to simian status than I could ever be.

Last edited:

No those things happened. Those are facts. Far and away you belong to the most uncivilized and destructive members of the great ape family on the planet.

Your fascination with my Mandingo status is sexually arousing and at the same time repulsive to you. Its really too obvious SJ. I know the thought of my sexual prowess unleashed on your women folk gives you a woody.

Remember you are a melanin deficient cave chimp with fur to match. You are much closer to simian status than I could ever be.
Dream on, wannabe.

No those things happened. Those are facts. Far and away you belong to the most uncivilized and destructive members of the great ape family on the planet.
I didn't say you were wrong about bombing the Japs, you were wrong about what you thought he was referring to, you idiot. Man, you are dense.

Dream on, wannabe.

Your Freudian slips are always intriguing and amusing to exploit. I have yet to see anyone as easy as you are to make fun of. :lol:

Dream on, wannabe.

Your Freudian slips are always intriguing and amusing to exploit. I have yet to see anyone as easy as you are to make fun of. :lol:

:lol: Exploited on a discussion forum and exploited in jail. :lmao: how pathetic.

I didn't say you were wrong about bombing the Japs, you were wrong about what you thought he was referring to, you idiot. Man, you are dense.

I know you did not dispute your "race" has led the league in killing and savagery. You cant. Its just funny when you try to call other races uncivilized and you are about the most feral and vicious bonobos to every walk the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back