Blindfold Challenge

Yes I understand thats what you mean. The point is that it is a fallacy. Unless you physically cannot see me and or detect my race your reactions to me are going to take race into account. Even if you were unable to detect my race the fact you are aware of its existence is going to mess with your instinctive need to categorize everything and every person you meet.

I wont ask you the same question because its apparent you are too stuck in your logic loop to address it. I dont feel the need for support. If i did there are countless articles voicing the same stance I have from Black people such as myself.

I dont plan to put race behind me. I like the different races. Variety is the spice of life.

It isn't a fallacy ... What you keep referring to is identified as "colorblind racism" ... And it is a crock of shit.

It doesn't matter if you are black to me ... I don't care. It doesn't matter to me if you feel the need to cling on to your bigoted, intolerant ideas regarding race ... It doesn't matter to me. If you want to remain in the Stone Age ... Well I can assure you that you won't be alone. Some people will always attempt to find a way to justify their bigotry.

Yes it is a fallacy. There is no way you are colorblind unless you are speaking of the medical definition. You cant pretend to not notice I'm Black.

I didnt ask if it mattered to you if I were Black. I simply said that you notice it. I dont know about you but I live in the information age not the stone age. Loving the fact that people have racial/personal differences and respecting that doesnt make you a bigot. It makes you an enlightened person. Pretending there are no differences makes you an ostrich with your head stuck in the sand.

Yes it is a fallacy. There is no way you are colorblind unless you are speaking of the medical definition. You cant pretend to not notice I'm Black.

I didnt ask if it mattered to you if I were Black. I simply said that you notice it. I dont know about you but I live in the information age not the stone age. Loving the fact that people have racial/personal differences and respecting that doesnt make you a bigot. It makes you an enlightened person. Pretending there are no differences makes you an ostrich with your head stuck in the sand.

I am colorblind because I don't care that you are black when I see you ... It doesn't matter.

If you feel secure only through identifying you are black ... I still don't care. If you are proud of your heritage as a black man ... I still don't care. If you have to address the world as a black man instead of a human ... Guess what, I still don't care.

I am colorblind because I don't care that you are black when I see you ... It doesn't matter.

If you feel secure only through identifying you are black ... I still don't care. If you are proud of your heritage as a black man ... I still don't care. If you have to address the world as a black man instead of a human ... Guess what, I still don't care.

I mentioned previously I didnt ask you if you cared. Thats not relevant to my point. I just pointed out your attempts to pretend you are colorblind is the logic of someone that sticks their head in the sand.

I mentioned previously I didnt ask you if you cared. Thats not relevant to my point. I just pointed out your attempts to pretend you are colorblind is the logic of someone that sticks their head in the sand.

I know what I meant by colorblind when I posted it ... What you think it means is irrelevant to what I meant. You are the only one of the two of us who is insisting on sticking your head in the sand ... And that is an example of how you are an intolerant bigot.

I know what I meant by colorblind when I posted it ... What you think it means is irrelevant to what I meant. You are the only one of the two of us who is insisting on sticking your head in the sand ... And that is an example of how you are an intolerant bigot.

If you know what you meant why were you unable to explain it? I asked you to answer the question and you hemmed and hawed and got defensive. If you cant explain it that means you are sticking your head in the sand.

If you know what you meant why were you unable to explain it? I asked you to answer the question and you hemmed and hawed and got defensive. If you cant explain it that means you are sticking your head in the sand.

I know exactly what I posted and what i meant ... Plus i described it several times in several different ways. It doesn't require your agreement. If you cannot accept that ... It would just be another example of your intolerant bigotry.

I know exactly what I posted and meant ... It doesn't require your agreement. If you cannot accept that ... It would just be another example of your intolerant bigotry.

I never promised you I would agree. I asked for you to answer the question. You cant because it causes cognitive dissonance. I understand how hard it is to let go of something you think is correct.

I never promised you I would agree. I asked for you to answer the question. You cant because it causes cognitive dissonance. I understand how hard it is to let go of something you think is correct.

I would answer your question if I care about your race ... Or was interested in debunking your bigotry. But yet again ... You seem to need some kind of approval for your bigotry ... Not happening here.

I would answer your question if I care about your race ... Or was interested in debunking your bigotry. But yet again ... You seem to need some kind of approval for your bigotry ... Not happening here.

I didnt ask for your approval because its meaningless to me. I asked you to explain how it is you are colorblind when that is a fallacy.

I didnt ask for your approval because its meaningless to me. I asked you to explain how it is you are colorblind when that is a fallacy.
...because its not a fallacy. If you don't understand the different meanings of the word "colorblind", then you need to get a dictionary. We aren't here to teach you stuff.

...because its not a fallacy. If you don't understand the different meanings of the word "colorblind", then you need to get a dictionary. We aren't here to teach you stuff.
Monkeys like you cant teach. You can barely learn as it is.

Dogs could always sniff out coons. Blindfolded. :D

Dummies like you don't get to tell us who can and cant teach. Did you look up the phrase "color blind" yet? Let us know if you are capable of learning anything.

Dummies like you don't get to tell us who can and cant teach. Did you look up the phrase "color blind" yet? Let us know if you are capable of learning anything.
I just did tell you. Your problem is that you cant do anything about it. I run this monkey.

Oh look, Asslips is calling white people monkeys again. Soon he will be calling us coons and spear chuckers. Creativity isn't exactly his strong suit. I guess he steals everything from white people, even his insults. How ironic that everything he knows came from racist red necks. :lol:

Oh look, Asslips is calling white people monkeys again. Soon he will be calling us coons and spear chuckers. Creativity isn't exactly his strong suit. I guess he steals everything from white people, even his insults. How ironic that everything he knows came from racist red necks. :lol:
Why would I call you a coon or spear chucker? Your white and a racist. Hence a cave monkey.

Forum List

Back