Blindfold Challenge

As some sit and use a wheelchair for a few days to see how being handicapped is, try wearing a blindfold a few days to see how it effects your feelings on race.
When I remove my blindfold will my car still be there?
Not if its a white guy stealing your car. There was an experiment done that proves this.

Simple Misfits Video On Car Break-Ins - Business Insider

Blacks make up 12% of the population and account for 30% of all verified auto thefts. Whites make up 72% of the population and account for 66.6% of all auto thefts. The chances of getting your car stolen in a black neighborhood is therefore well over twice as likely as a white neighborhood. FBI mdash Table 43

Profiling neighborhoods and the race theivs is therefore justified in the public psyche.

As some sit and use a wheelchair for a few days to see how being handicapped is, try wearing a blindfold a few days to see how it effects your feelings on race.
Not if its a white guy stealing your car. There was an experiment done that proves this.

Blacks make up 12% of the population and account for 30% of all verified auto thefts. Whites make up 72% of the population and account for 66.6% of all auto thefts. The chances of getting your car stolen in a black neighborhood is therefore well over twice as likely as a white neighborhood. FBI mdash Table 43
Those are the people that got caught. Most white guys steal your car and get away scot free.

Those are the people that got caught. Most white guys steal your car and get away scot free.

Proof.

Proof.
Already linked.

Proof.
Already linked.

Your video is not proof. Give me the data.

Proof.
Already linked.

Yes it is proof.

Proof.
Already linked.

Yes it is proof.

Come one Asclepias. You're smarter than that. Give me the raw numbers.

Yes it is proof.

Look them up.

I cant look up numbers to support your argument when they don't exist. Indeed, your argument is a fictional one. You want me to pretend they exist?

Already linked.

Yes it is proof.

Look them up.

I cant look up numbers to support your argument when they don't exist. Indeed, your argument is a fictional one. You want me to pretend they exist?
I'm not arguing. I'm just letting you know.

Yes it is proof.

Look them up.

Oh, thanks. I forgot that your statistics and facts come solely from your mind and are therefore improvable and irrefutable at the same time. No need to do research to support a claim when we can simply ask you huh?

Yes it is proof.

Look them up.

Oh, thanks. I forgot that your statistics and facts come solely from your mind and are therefore improvable and irrefutable at the same time. No need to do research to support a claim when we can simply ask you huh?
No. You are free to do your own research as long as you are thorough. If you are not I will wait until you say something stupid and embarrass you .

Forum List

Back