blm and antifa are democratic milita

You mean the soldiers that took up arms to destroy this country? Unlike you, I don't hate this country.

BTW, will there be monuments to the Jan 6th rebels too?
Jan 6 was a riot. It was propagated by democrats into an insurrection straw man.
Jan 6 riot was the perfect opposite of the Benghazi consulate attack, both in actuality and democrat promotion/deflection.

Jan 6 was a riot. It was propagated by democrats into an insurrection straw man.
Jan 6 riot was the perfect opposite of the Benghazi consulate attack, both in actuality and democrat promotion/deflection.
What was the goal of the 'rioters'? Seems like the goal was to overthrow our democracy based on Right wing conspiracy theories. I find it hilarious (and sad) that people still believe such nonsense in the absence of evidence.

I have no clue why you bring up Benghazi and call it a Dem deflection? The irony is that there were 11 GOP hearings into it but none into Jan 6th.

Studies also show drugs related to depression contribute. As well as hormones in food.

The newer generations are over diagnosed and over medicated.
You are correct, but the cannabis-cartoon smoker can’t see the tissues of the penis or gonads being effeminized, so it looks normal to them. Cannabis antagonizes androgen receptors thereby lowering diydrotestosterone levels. It’s always the hit, the dose, the dealer. Much too unwieldy for a plane of consistency. Nasty, smoky lungs during a Chinese communist virus pandemic. Nuts.

What was the goal of the 'rioters'? Seems like the goal was to overthrow our democracy based on Right wing conspiracy theories. I find it hilarious (and sad) that people still believe such nonsense in the absence of evidence.

I have no clue why you bring up Benghazi and call it a Dem deflection? The irony is that there were 11 GOP hearings into it but none into Jan 6th.
There was no goal. It was spontaneous. That’s exactly why it wasn’t any insurrection. That’s democrat straw man bill shit.

There was no goal. It was spontaneous. That’s exactly why it wasn’t any insurrection. That’s democrat straw man bill shit.
So they were in DC for the Cherry Blossoms, they didn't come to attend a scheduled Trump rally? Trump didn't direct them to march to the Capitol? They didn't go with the idea of stopping the election certification (I guess it was a coincidence both happened on the same day)?

I guess I should believe you and not my lying eyes.

So they were in DC for the Cherry Blossoms, they didn't come to attend a scheduled Trump rally? Trump didn't direct them to march to the Capitol? They didn't go with the idea of stopping the election certification (I guess it was a coincidence both happened on the same day)?

I guess I should believe you and not my lying eyes.
Change the channel and vet your Pravda once in a while.

What channel do you trust?
I get MSM dem media everywhere. I can’t avoid it. It’s on my home pages, google, FB, etc. I even get dings on my phone with apple news spotlights I never asked for. CNN is on every waiting room TV.
So the challenge is to do searches on all pertinent news. Consult right wing sources to find what was omitted. Then do your own analysis.

Forum List

Back