blm bullies companies into going woke

BLM has incited racial violence.
Five Dallas Policemen murders.
Six Christmas parade murders.
The People and Corporations who support BLM should be ashamed of themselves and they should apologize to families of the victims.

The race baiting industry is alive and well in the (R) party, yet BLM has offered you no NEW material.
BLM are a bunch of racist communists.

They hoodwinked the rich liberals into giving them 150 million dollars - which they then STOLE.

Just like commies always do. Commies are thieves.

they bully everyone. time to fight back.
Please let them bully you?

I don't like BLM.

But if they make you shut up and go back to fucking your sister/cousin/mother/whomever it is this month?
I would be grateful to them.

BLM are a bunch of racist communists.

They hoodwinked the rich liberals into giving them 150 million dollars - which they then STOLE.

Just like commies always do. Commies are thieves.
Great buzz words. You don't pass your conservative buzzword/talking point class yet. you need to add more buzzwords.
Like (Hint...add groomer, nazi, faggot, pedo....etc).

Great buzz words. You don't pass your conservative buzzword/talking point class yet. you need to add more buzzwords.
Like (Hint...add groomer, nazi, faggot, pedo....etc).
What part of RACIST and COMMUNIST do you not understand?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the damn kitchen. I haven't even started with you leftist fucktards yet. We're going to turn up the temperature a little, and let's see how much you can squirm before slinking away with your tail between your legs.

The leftist bullshit won't fly anymore. We're going to call things what they are. BLM is a violent hate group, they are self admitted Marxist communists and they even sling racial slurs at minorities, just to foment unrest and division.

I don't give a flea sized shit if you don't like the words, you're going to eat them anyway. You fuckers threatened my kids, and I'm going to make very goddamn sure you pay for it

Forum List

Back