BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Impeachment actually just means temporarily taken out of power, so that a trial over permanent removal becomes possible.
Doesn't it just mean misconduct and hence a trial to remove may occur?

XponentialChaos I am still here and the Mods saw my posts. Guess I didn't break the rules like you said, nor was I banned.

How do you explain that, leftist? Care to cut my posts again and change their meanings?

WRONG!
Just like served sentences are shortened by good behavior, so are probation sentences.
They told her she could vote, she did not tell them that.
Had her probation been shortened, she would have been notified without asking AND she no longer would have been monitored by her probation officer.

XponentialChaos I am still here and the Mods saw my posts. Guess I didn't break the rules like you said, nor was I banned.

How do you explain that, leftist? Care to cut my posts again and change their meanings?

Yes.
The House decides to impeach or not, so is equivalent to being charged, and if impeached by the House, then the Senate conducts the trial over removal.

{...
Under the United States Constitution, the House of Representatives has the sole power of impeachments while the Senate has the sole power to try impeachments (i.e., to acquit or convict); the validity of an impeachment trial is a political question that is nonjusticiable (i.e.., is not reviewable by the courts).[13] In the United States, impeachment is a remedial rather than penal process,[13][14]: 8  intended to "effectively 'maintain constitutional government' by removing individuals unfit for office";[14]: 8  persons subject to impeachment and removal remain "liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."
...}

Yes.
The House decides to impeach or not, so is equivalent to being charged, and if impeached by the House, then the Senate conducts the trial over removal.

{...
Under the United States Constitution, the House of Representatives has the sole power of impeachments while the Senate has the sole power to try impeachments (i.e., to acquit or convict); the validity of an impeachment trial is a political question that is nonjusticiable (i.e.., is not reviewable by the courts).[13] In the United States, impeachment is a remedial rather than penal process,[13][14]: 8  intended to "effectively 'maintain constitutional government' by removing individuals unfit for office";[14]: 8  persons subject to impeachment and removal remain "liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law."
...}
I was right again. I am a lot smarter than XponentialChaos

Thank you, Rigby5

Impeachment actually just means temporarily taken out of power, so that a trial over permanent removal becomes possible.
none of that ever happens. It's a nanny nanny boo boo stunt because of disrespect for the other side. That's all any of them have ever been. Even Clinton's.

Had her probation been shortened, she would have been notified without asking AND she no longer would have been monitored by her probation officer.

Normally one expects a probation officer to pay periodic visits.
If they stop doing that, then one might assume the probation is over, and they might go in and ask.
And if the probation office says they are no longer on probation, they might register to vote.

Again, the exact laws are complicated, and it is not obvious when her sentence would be over.

How many blacks are murdered by police? I would argue it made them less safe and police now won't get involved as frequently and black on black crime is very high. Fair?

Thousands are murdered by police each year.
While more are murdered by other Blacks, without police constantly harassing them, they can be armed and safer.
Police actually never make anyone safer.

Wrong.
When on probation, you do NOT have a Parole officer.
And when on probation, your probation officer visits you on an irregular basic, you do not go to him or his office normally, ever.

And you are wrong about her voting.
She NEVER got a chance to vote.
All the evidence indicated she was told she could vote, so she followed the normal and legal procedure to register.
She hid nothing and lied about nothing.

She did nothing at all illegal, immoral, or harmful to anyone.
Sorry, meant probation officer, not parole officer. And yes, she voted illegally...

"You tricked the probation department into giving you documents saying you were off probation," Ward said last week. "After you were convicted of a felony in 2015, you voted six times as a convicted felon."

it means somebodies pissed about something and thinks they have power to overturn a president voted into office. It's immature and dangerous. Trump's were him being bullied, big old bad Adam Shitt's couldn't even say who the whistleblower was. pathetic piece of fking garbage.

none of that ever happens. It's a nanny nanny boo boo stunt because of disrespect for the other side. That's all any of them have ever been. Even Clinton's.

I agree every single one in US history was an abuse of power by Congress.

Name another election that was extended two days! I see you have zero rebuttal.
Elections typically end on election night because there is a clear winner and the loser typically concedes. Even when that happens, some states still take days to count. It's just not news because the election is over by then.

Media coverage.
In the past, police have suppressed their murders by slandering the victims.
Now that the police have been caught lying, they can't get away with it as easily.

Forum List

Back