BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

see, you got nothing. bam my evidence. invalid ballots counted as real votes. fk you!!!!!!!

you're still crying about Trump and russia, you simple man
LOLOL

If you actually had that, you'd be a hero on the right, proving Trump really did win. Not even Trump himself has been able to prove that.

Media coverage.
In the past, police have suppressed their murders by slandering the victims.
Now that the police have been caught lying, they can't get away with it as easily.
Huh? media coverage. The only thing they did was ensure more black crime and it's happened. I live in fked up Chicago, and fkwad, it has gotten worse. So please stop insulting me with your black knowledge you think you got.

Sorry, meant probation officer, not parole officer. And yes, she voted illegally...

"You tricked the probation department into giving you documents saying you were off probation," Ward said last week. "After you were convicted of a felony in 2015, you voted six times as a convicted felon."

Wrong.
She did NOT actually vote.
The judge CLAIMED she voted 6 times, but again, the judge was totally wrong, ignorant, and racist.

{...
A Memphis Black Lives Matter activist was sentenced to six years in prison after it was found she illegally registered herself to vote during her 2019 Mayorial campaign.

According to Fox 13, Pamela Moses was on probation and due to outstanding charges was ineligible to vote. She decided it was important to vote in her attempt to become mayor of Memphis and illegally registered herself.

She eventually lost the primary in October 2019 but did not actually vote for herself due to some confusion over her paperwork.
...}

says the impeach 45 guy for five years. hahahaahhahaha lack of abilities is your issue. You should try harder. move your hands off things they don't belong on too. Did it take two extra days for Trump to win?
The impeachment ultimately worked -- Trump is out of office.

tenor.gif

Wrong.
She did NOT actually vote.

{...
A Memphis Black Lives Matter activist was sentenced to six years in prison after it was found she illegally registered herself to vote during her 2019 Mayorial campaign.

According to Fox 13, Pamela Moses was on probation and due to outstanding charges was ineligible to vote. She decided it was important to vote in her attempt to become mayor of Memphis and illegally registered herself.

She eventually lost the primary in October 2019 but did not actually vote for herself due to some confusion over her paperwork.
...}

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

I just fucking quoted the judge saying she did vote illegally while on probation. Six times.

He did get impeached. Then it went to the Senate and it was dropped. That’s the process. I’m fine with the process.

You’re the one whining because you don’t like the rules. Sucks for you huh? :)
Then it went to the American people and we did what the Republican-led Senate wouldn't do.

Will you be fine next year when Biden is impeached? I think with Trump it was a waste of time and with Biden, it will be the same, but the process is what it is.
Counting your chickens a little earlier, aren't ya?

Wrong.
No sane person would assume any country would be so corrupt and evil that they would prevent those on probation, from voting.
She clearly asked the voting people and the probation people for advice, and they both told her the wrong stuff.
She could not know the letter was incorrect, because it depends on state law, judicial orders, etc.
Regarding the colonial call for “no taxation without representation” was needed at the time due to British expectations. Let states decide to cement state voting laws over federal bulldozer effect.

“As of Aug. 5, 2021, Maine, Vermont, and DC allowed people convicted of felonies to vote from prison. In every other state, the person must complete some or all of their sentence before reenfranchisement.”

“As of Aug. 5, 2021, 21 states allowed people with felony convictions who were on parole or probation to vote.

“For the most part, voting rights are left to the states as a separation of federal and state power. Congress has the ability to enact some laws, such as the Voting Rights Act, that govern the ways in which states administer elections.”

Btw- What about minors who work and have to pay taxes, but they’re not old enough to vote yet? Seems like they are getting the shaft paying in without voting rights, unless states have something else to say about it- haven’t checked this yet but throwing it out there.

Last edited:
Huh? media coverage. The only thing they did was ensure more black crime and it's happened. I live in fked up Chicago, and fkwad, it has gotten worse. So please stop insulting me with your black knowledge you think you got.

Since you are not Black, then you do not know how bad it was before, and the fact it now is better.
The idea police make anyone safer is just a fake myth in order to scare us into accepting tyranny.
Police NEVER make anyone safer.

Interesting. This voter was sentenced to 7 years for illegally registering to vote - probation. But she didn't actually vote illegally.

Yet that Republican who voted for his dead mother got a slap on the wrist. Tell me again how Republicans are treated so shabbily when they vote illegally.

The fact that one of these people is white, and one is black is of no consequence, I'm sure.
It's not about skin color. The others pleaded guilty. She took her case to trial. People who plead guilty typically get lesser sentences. Plus, she has an extensive history of felonies.

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

I just fucking quoted the judge saying she did vote illegally while on probation. Six times.

And obviously the Judge got EVERYTHING totally WRONG.
The judge has NO first hand information, and the reporters verified that she NEVER voted.

Aren't you at all suspicious that so many years could go by before this probation office mistake was even detected?
Clearly there is a great deal of bureaucratic incompetency, or the charges are deliberate entrapment.
The judge was way out of line.

Forum List

Back