BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

Wrong.
She did NOT actually vote.
The judge CLAIMED she voted 6 times, but again, the judge was totally wrong, ignorant, and racist.

{...
A Memphis Black Lives Matter activist was sentenced to six years in prison after it was found she illegally registered herself to vote during her 2019 Mayorial campaign.

According to Fox 13, Pamela Moses was on probation and due to outstanding charges was ineligible to vote. She decided it was important to vote in her attempt to become mayor of Memphis and illegally registered herself.

She eventually lost the primary in October 2019 but did not actually vote for herself due to some confusion over her paperwork.
...}

It makes no sense that the judge would make that up. He gave a specific number. "6 times" she voted illegally. That prolly came up during her trial and the judge referenced it.

Since you are not Black, then you do not know how bad it was before, and the fact it now is better.
The idea police make anyone safer is just a fake myth in order to scare us into accepting tyranny.
Police NEVER make anyone safer.

Police don't take criminals off the street? Police don't respond to a domestic situation that turned violent? Police don't respond to a hostage situation? What do you think police do anyway? :eusa_shhh:

And obviously the Judge got EVERYTHING totally WRONG.
The judge has NO first hand information, and the reporters verified that she NEVER voted.

Aren't you at all suspicious that so many years could go by before this probation office mistake was even detected?
Clearly there is a great deal of bureaucratic incompetency, or the charges are deliberate entrapment.
The judge was way out of line.
No judge has first hand exposure. If they did, they'd have to recuse themselves. What they do have is the case being presented before them in their court. For the judge to make that comment, he either had to hear that presented in this case or he had to hallucinate. While the latter is not out of the question, the former is more likely what occurred.

Not at all, if I had my choice, neither Trump nor Biden need to see impeachment but I know how childish Democrats and Republicans are. Dems have tried like hell to impeach since Clinton and now that they put two up, the GOP in its glory will now try to top it.
I mean your counting your chickens early that Republicans will control the House. While it's very likely, nothing is certain.

Thousands are murdered by police each year.
While more are murdered by other Blacks, without police constantly harassing them, they can be armed and safer.
Police actually never make anyone safer.

Of course they don't. That's why violent crime in commie cities rose by over 30% since the campaign to defund the police became the leftists battle cry.

You do suck at stats. Proven. And you should get me out of your head, ShortBus. I had nothing to do with the claim above.
Fido, I am trying to make amends. We can’t be friends? So sad.

I will agree the impeachments of Trump were both totally bogus and disreputable.
Actually every impeachment in US history was bogus.
But for 2 in a row, makes congress really look terrible.

Not terrible enough. People voted to keep them in the majority. Of course that had a lot to do with mail-in voting. The more mail-in votes you have, the more dumber people that are voting.

I understand your point Rigby, that most minors in the US choose to work. I’ll have to check a few sources to see the numbers but we’re talking over many thousands of teens who have no choice but to work in order to eat.

Netflix has a few series that are rough around the edges for most moderates and conservatives to want to view. One depicts life in the “slums” and what that entails for a white family lacking any parental help with 5 kids. The “mom”with mental issues refuses to accept she’s bi-polar and leaves the family, oldest daughter at 16 raises (barely) the younger siblings and almost all characters fail to get out of the ghetto. The father is an alcoholic who eventually drinks himself to death and remains useless.

Yes, it’s just a show, but it depicts impoverished families with many of the younger kids (not even teens) needing to make their own money to help pay for the electric or water bill. My point: many teenagers are forced to work, without a choice.

But isn't that an argument for just lowering the voting age of those who are independent?
When we look at history, people use to go off to war at 16 at one time.
{...
Many American Revolutionaries were much younger than you might think when they declared independence from Britain.
  • Andrew Jackson, 9.
  • (Major) Thomas Young, 12.
  • Deborah Sampson, 15.
  • James Armistead, 15.
  • Sybil Ludington, 15.
...}

Police don't take criminals off the street? Police don't respond to a domestic situation that turned violent? Police don't respond to a hostage situation? What do you think police do anyway? :eusa_shhh:
Exactly. This is a telling set of eventful correlations:

“Without much fanfare, Austin’s 2021-2022 budget has now seen a restoration in police funding, to the tune of $442 million, reportedly the “highest ever.”

New York City has also seen a restoration of the police budget.

The Big Apple experienced a 64% increase in shootings after defunding.

Crime has continued to increase there in 2021, with September 2021 crime statistics showing an 18.5% increase in felony assaults, a 6% increase in robberies, and a 4.1% increase in vehicle theft over September 2020.”

seems like a lot of extras work when all you really need is to show an ID

and isn’t that prejudice against people with no hands or that can’t write?

No, an ID is easy to fake and the polling station has no ability to check any thing but a voter registration card, so that is the only useful ID.
Besides, the polling stations have to prevent multiple voting, so have to cross reference the vote to the person, and you can't do that with an ID like a driver's license.

Dude, unsure your point? Blacks can’t stand themselves. Name another race that kills at their rates?

Black on Black violence is due to the War on Drugs.
It entices a huge, underground, cash only, society.
End the war on drugs and the violence disappears, just like ending prohibition did.

Exactly. This is a
telling set of eventful correlations:

“Without much fanfare, Austin’s 2021-2022 budget has now seen a restoration in police funding, to the tune of $442 million, reportedly the “highest ever.”

New York City has also seen a restoration of the police budget.

The Big Apple experienced a 64% increase in shootings after defunding.

Crime has continued to increase there in 2021, with September 2021 crime statistics showing an 18.5% increase in felony assaults, a 6% increase in robberies, and a 4.1% increase in vehicle theft over September 2020.”

It goes beyond that. I live in a predominately black suburb of about 25,000 people. Our police department has been looking for more recruits to join the force, but can't find anybody. The pay is around 60K a year plus benefits, and still no luck.

Before this leftist movement started, a police officer was the dream job a lot of people wanted, particularly with males. Today it's taboo because of all the media scrutiny. It's not just our suburb that has this problem, it's nationwide.

Speaking with the Chief of our city, when he applied to be an officer here back in 1990, he was up against 750 other applicants for one job. Today he said we are looking to hire five more officers, and can barely get 20 applicants to apply. Out of that 20, almost nobody will make it. They either won't get past the police academy or the ones who do won't be able to catch on to police work. When we finally find a good enough person to be a cop, another one quits for a better suburb.

It's almost hopeless when Satin is winning the war.

But isn't that an argument for just lowering the voting age of those who are independent?
When we look at history, people use to go off to war at 16 at one time.
{...
Many American Revolutionaries were much younger than you might think when they declared independence from Britain.
  • Andrew Jackson, 9.
  • (Major) Thomas Young, 12.
  • Deborah Sampson, 15.
  • James Armistead, 15.
  • Sybil Ludington, 15.
...}
I was more focused about your comment regarding no taxation without representation. If that statement doesn’t fall for one segment of the working population how can it fall for strictly another? To propose that no one should be taxed without being able to vote but you are excluding minors? Fairness for all tax-paying workers does not mean favoring majority age workers over minors working.

No she does not have an extensive history of crime.
She was only charged with 1 felony, tampering, whatever that is.
That clearly is bureaucratic and not a real crime that infringes on the rights of someone else.
You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

Moses, 44, a Black woman and Black Lives Matter activist, had 16 prior felony convictions and attempted to register to vote when she was ineligible and on probation, according to the Shelby County District Attorney's Office.

No she does not have an extensive history of crime.
She was only charged with 1 felony, tampering, whatever that is.
That clearly is bureaucratic and not a real crime that infringes on the rights of someone else.
It infringes upon the most important right we have..the right to vote and be assured that the system is true.

Forum List

Back