BLM founder sentenced to 6 years for illegally voting.

oh fk no, I have two days of illegal counting as my evidence. Are you unaware that the count went on for two days after the election date? Come on man, at least catch up to the facts of the story.
So you have a baseless conspiracy theory as your evidence.

Reality disagrees with you.

You're lying again, Pinocchio. :eusa_liar:

She knew she was still on probation. Being on probation means she had to check in with her parole officer at regular intervals. She went to register to vote knowing she was still on probation but hoped she could get away with it because someone at the probation office made a mistake. She was only about 4 years into her 7 year probationary period. She had voted routinely even though she was a convicted felon and she was convicted in the past tampering with evidence and forgery. She is not a victim here. The prosecution presented evidence that she knew she was on probation and the judge called her out on it.

Wrong.
When on probation, you do NOT have a Parole officer.
And when on probation, your probation officer visits you on an irregular basic, you do not go to him or his office normally, ever.

And you are wrong about her voting.
She NEVER got a chance to vote.
All the evidence indicated she was told she could vote, so she followed the normal and legal procedure to register.
She hid nothing and lied about nothing.

She did nothing at all illegal, immoral, or harmful to anyone.

Innocent people don't end up on probation for seven years. Innocent people don't try to scam the system and lie to authorities.

Blacks almost always end up with twice the reasonable sentence.
She is innocent because she harmed no one.
She did not try to "scam the system" and openly and honestly asked everyone what she was supposed to do.
She never lied.
And no one is claiming she lied.

Easy to see this judge has to be totally corrupt and evil.
The point of law is ONLY to protect individual rights.
And this woman harmed NO ONE.
So any sentence at all is totally and completely inappropriate.

And no, it is not just "my opinion" that the War on Drugs, mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc., are illegal.
If it was legal to criminalize drugs, then why was that not done until the 1914 Harrison Act?
Why did the Founders not criminalize drugs, even though opium abuse was a huge problem even before the American Revolution?
Mandatory sentences are clearly illegal because it denies a fair trial, where judges are allowed discretion based on individual mitigating circumstances.
In effect, they allow prosecutors to fix sentences, by what they charge people with.
And that is incredibly corrupt.
And I should not even have to explain why asset forfeiture is illegal, corrupt, and totally destroys any impartiality the court may have had.
Was she on probation?

Blacks almost always end up with twice the reasonable sentence.
She is innocent because she harmed no one.
She did not try to "scam the system" and openly and honestly asked everyone what she was supposed to do.
She never lied.
And no one is claiming she lied.
Are you black?

Meanwhile Trump supporters forge the names of their dead relatives and zero prison time.

Whining about the rules after you lose just makes you look like a sore loser crybaby.
see, you got nothing. bam my evidence. invalid ballots counted as real votes. fk you!!!!!!!

you're still crying about Trump and russia, you simple man

Nah you’re just a whining sore loser crybaby.

You still have a few more years of crying to go. :)
says the impeach 45 guy for five years. hahahaahhahaha lack of abilities is your issue. You should try harder. move your hands off things they don't belong on too. Did it take two extra days for Trump to win?

says the impeach 45 guy for five years. hahahaahhahaha lack of abilities is your issue. You should try harder. move your hands off things they don't belong on too. Did it take two extra days for Trump to win?
He did get impeached. Then it went to the Senate and it was dropped. That’s the process. I’m fine with the process.

You’re the one whining because you don’t like the rules. Sucks for you huh? :)

He did get impeached. Then it went to the Senate and it was dropped. That’s the process. I’m fine with the process.

nope, only in your demented dreams did that happen. See impeachment means removed from office. and sorry al, it didn't happen. so drop mic. why did you bring up Trump in a BLM sentencing thread exactly?

Will you be fine next year when Biden is impeached? I think with Trump it was a waste of time and with Biden, it will be the same, but the process is what it is.

Forum List

Back