BLM leader threatens NYC Mayor with Bloodshed and violence.

Unlike the right, they will live up to their words.
blm threatening mayor elect with bloodshed if they dont get their way. Is that not a terroristic threat. they should be arrested for threatening people with bloodshed. doesn't bloodshed not meant killing people? these blm idiots are not interested in using the ballot box to bring about changes no they are going to use violence. Oh but they are black so no one can touch them.

blm threatening mayor elect with bloodshed if they dont get their way. Is that not a terroristic threat. they should be arrested for threatening people with bloodshed. doesn't bloodshed not meant killing people? these blm idiots are not interested in using the ballot box to bring about changes no they are going to use violence. Oh but they are black so no one can touch them.

I've addressed this probably 200 times.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

When the people have their rights violated by the government, they have a right, even an obligation to push back.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

When the people have their rights violated by the government, they have a right, even an obligation to push back.

By looting liquor stores and killing innocent people?

Thomas Jefferson

There really is no right to commit crimes. No matter how many predators are put out upon the streets. The answer is not the police. The police are merely a target for criminal activists. The answer is to arm everyone. When an attack happens the victim and a dozen bystanders should make hamburger out of the assailants.

There really is no right to commit crimes.

Violating the people's Constitutionally protected rights is a crime. Why is it so hard for you to condemn this?

No matter how many predators are put out upon the streets. The answer is not the police. The police are merely a target for criminal activists. The answer is to arm everyone. When an attack happens the victim and a dozen bystanders should make hamburger out of the assailants.

"Predators". There you go. These were people simply walking down the streets. When we arm everyone, the people have the right to shoot those violating their rights also. I've long advocated for this.

Violating the people's Constitutionally protected rights is a crime. Why is it so hard for you to condemn this?

"Predators". There you go. These were people simply walking down the streets. When we arm everyone, the people have the right to shoot those violating their rights also. I've long advocated for this.
Vigilante justice is the only justice. Get rid of the police. They can be in a rich man's private army.

To think Garland was almost on the Supreme Court. That should scare the hell out of anyone with any brain cells left.

No big deal. We all know who the real threat to this country is, it's concerned parents. I mean why else would the FBI be going after these people.

~~~~~~~
It's evident that the FBI will tolerate terrorist threats and violent actions by BLM and Antifa while they prosecute and go after Project Veritas and parents who speak out against CRT being taught to our children.

Forum List

Back