BLM sets Minniapolis on fire last night!

thank you;. and if that dude wanted a real carrer he wouldnt have started one as a felon first. That statment is just like that felon talking on the news after micheal browns shooting. He said he wanted to work in the medical field but they would not hire him cause he had felonies and he couldnt understand it. Sad!
Committing felonies is a way of life for those thugs.

yep and they cant figure why know wants anything to do with them. its so normal to them.

Are they capable of civilized behavior?
oviously not. they are gathering again. for some more tonight.

Police have to be allowed to do their jobs. Rid the streets of this kind of scum. Ridding the country of them would be even.better.

Yep and from your link we can see the mindset of these folks..."Family and friends described Smith as a father of three who was often harassed by the police." If anyone can't recognize that statement as an anti-law enforcement, racist steaming pile of rancid bullshit, well, they deserve what they get.
It's Fake News NBC .... home of "docugate" and the "edited George Zimmerman 9/11 tapes"

:auiqs.jpg:Police stand guard early Saturday after protesters set fire to dumpsters in Minneapolis.
Yes you would think that was funny, your posts are usually analogous to dumpster fires started by a juvenile troll.
how about dumb blm folks. and its still wron.g tongiht they will probably loot al lthe stores. you think crime is funny?
It is funny because we get to see the cops fail yet again to protect the property of it's citizens.

Show me the law stating it's the cops job to protect your property.

I tried to warn you all. the streets were burning agian.
:auiqs.jpg:Police stand guard early Saturday after protesters set fire to dumpsters in Minneapoli

Any excuse to score a free TV upgrade.

Or those new shoes they've always wanted.

What niggas don't realize is they lose credibility when they riot when an armed guy who is shooting at the police is shot by cops. The whole GF thing had merit, but this doesn't. They hurt their cause acting like niggas.

you know they only go for michael jordans.

They are known as air Jordans not MIchael Jordans.

:auiqs.jpg:Police stand guard early Saturday after protesters set fire to dumpsters in Minneapolis.
Yes you would think that was funny, your posts are usually analogous to dumpster fires started by a juvenile troll.
how about dumb blm folks. and its still wron.g tongiht they will probably loot al lthe stores. you think crime is funny?
It is funny because we get to see the cops fail yet again to protect the property of it's citizens.

Show me the law stating it's the cops job to protect your property.
Show me the law where I need cops in my life...

Yep and from your link we can see the mindset of these folks..."Family and friends described Smith as a father of three who was often harassed by the police." If anyone can't recognize that statement as an anti-law enforcement, racist steaming pile of rancid bullshit, well, they deserve what they get.
and how long is his record? he is career fellan. if he cared about his famioly her get a differnt line of work.
Fellon- The phenomenon of having to come out as bisexual to the same person/people repeatedly because they assumed or hoped that is your sexuality .

you meant felon..or felonious career. He probably has no line of work because few jobs are found in the inner cities..
In Israel : they would be crippled at the knees then kicked out of the nation.

and how long is his record? he is career fellan. if he cared about his famioly her get a differnt line of work.
Fellon- The phenomenon of having to come out as bisexual to the same person/people repeatedly because they assumed or hoped that is your sexuality .

you meant felon..or felonious career. He probably has no line of work because few jobs are found in the inner cities..
Well, we here in the US are not such of the absolute bastards of the world, just a close second as they destroy your ability to function in society..

Well, we here in the US are not such of the absolute bastards of the world, just a close second as they destroy your ability to function in society..
Yes but you still live !! Your knees are crippled but you can still hobble around

Lol what snow flakes. Oh my God Minneapolis is . According to your source some dumpsters were on fire. Hilarious. Call the FBI I was burning trash the other day in my burn barrel. I was protesting some body ate the food in those containers. Never mind it was me. Also pissed off I can't pull products out of boxes to infinity. I showed those boxes though.

Lol what snow flakes. Oh my God Minneapolis is . According to your source some dumpsters were on fire. Hilarious. Call the FBI I was burning trash the other day in my burn barrel. I was protesting some body ate the food in those containers. Never mind it was me. Also pissed off I can't pull products out of boxes to infinity. I showed those boxes though.
WTF are you even talking about? Put it down dude...:booze:

Forum List

Back