BLM sets Minniapolis on fire last night!

wouldsome one please tell blm that .
BLM is racist, integration is racist because both categorize folks by skin color. BLM already knows this but they use racism and divisive slogans to make millions of dollars. BLM is now a racist corporation.

I tried to warn you all. the streets were burning agian.
Maybe Boogie should not have gotten a gun and fired it while deputies were trying to arrest him. That said, the article only mention dumpsters being set on fire. Are you saying Minneapolis is nothing but a bunch of dumpsters?
its still bad fire is fire . it could have ignited other things. they just need to stop this shit.
Yes, They do. Fire seems to be a statement for those nut balls. If dumpsters will satisfy the dumb ass urge, it is the least destructive place, as long as the city keep the dumpsters at least 10 feet for the building and emptied regularly. Stillm better than burning local businesses to destroy security cam footages after looting.
they also put bunch a trash iun roadand litit. perhapd they want winnie roast and smoresd party too. i would not be suprised.
Nothing like wienies cooked over other people's garbage, I'm sure.

I tried to warn you all. the streets were burning agian.
Maybe Boogie should not have gotten a gun and fired it while deputies were trying to arrest him. That said, the article only mention dumpsters being set on fire. Are you saying Minneapolis is nothing but a bunch of dumpsters?
its still bad fire is fire . it could have ignited other things. they just need to stop this shit.
Yes, They do. Fire seems to be a statement for those nut balls. If dumpsters will satisfy the dumb ass urge, it is the least destructive place, as long as the city keep the dumpsters at least 10 feet for the building and emptied regularly. Stillm better than burning local businesses to destroy security cam footages after looting.
they also put bunch a trash iun roadand litit. perhapd they want winnie roast and smoresd party too. i would not be suprised.
Nothing like wienies cooked over other people's garbage, I'm sure.
and smore. lord know these rioters get hungry too.

Forum List

Back