🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLM thugs disrupt mall of america and MN airport

Seriously, whatg the fuck mental defect causes you to protect the police at a FUCKING AIRPORT?

Yep. That's a real brilliant move. Pissing off people trying to travel. That's really going to help their cause.

Yep. That's a real brilliant move. Pissing off people trying to travel. That's really going to help their cause.
I think they know only the craziest of the far left will support them, so they don't care about what this causes with the opinions of others. The more radical they get, the more the radical left will support them.

If I were at the airport and they were blocking the street I would continue driving and run them the f uck over if they didn't stop blocking my path. That's false imprisonment what they are doing.

Black Lives Matter protesters march on Mall of America and airport

What on earth do these venues have to do with their grievance. All these people do is stir up shit. How can you emphathize with their cause when they do shit like this?

You know novasteve and westwall, usually you two and I are generally at opposite ends of the spectrum, but on this we agree. Pissing off people who are already stressed out by the holiday is no way to advance your cause. Why? Because the people you piss off will never support you because you inconvenienced them.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I do think that they have a cause, and I do think that police officers in general are more biased against blacks than they are whites.

But, with that being said, why not have a demonstration in a public park with people giving speeches and not getting in the way of those who are trying to live their daily lives? I mean, when there were demonstrations for the Jenna 6, they moved in to town, said their piece, and were peaceful and didn't tear up the town. Matter of fact, they even cleaned up after themselves and left the town better than when they came.

THAT is how you do a demonstration, not by pissing of Christmas shoppers and travelers.

They're racists. They're seeing this as disrupting white people, with possibly the hope white people will tell the police to ignore criminality. Remember the black brunch thing not too long ago? These people would go into restaurants, hopefully with just white people, and start protesting in a damn restaurant. These people are fucking assholes.

If these ass wipes were looking for any support for their cause they haven't a clue.
There did more harm to their cause than they can imagine. If you asked any of the people caught in the protest, If Black Lives Matter?
I'm sure their answer would be "Not in the Least"

I think they know only the craziest of the far left will support them, so they don't care about what this causes with the opinions of others. The more radical they get, the more the radical left will support them.

If I were at the airport and they were blocking the street I would continue driving and run them the f uck over if they didn't stop blocking my path. That's false imprisonment what they are doing.

Black Lives Matter protesters march on Mall of America and airport

What on earth do these venues have to do with their grievance. All these people do is stir up shit. How can you emphathize with their cause when they do shit like this?

You know novasteve and westwall, usually you two and I are generally at opposite ends of the spectrum, but on this we agree. Pissing off people who are already stressed out by the holiday is no way to advance your cause. Why? Because the people you piss off will never support you because you inconvenienced them.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I do think that they have a cause, and I do think that police officers in general are more biased against blacks than they are whites.

But, with that being said, why not have a demonstration in a public park with people giving speeches and not getting in the way of those who are trying to live their daily lives? I mean, when there were demonstrations for the Jenna 6, they moved in to town, said their piece, and were peaceful and didn't tear up the town. Matter of fact, they even cleaned up after themselves and left the town better than when they came.

THAT is how you do a demonstration, not by pissing of Christmas shoppers and travelers.

Folks, I am sure you remember the old proverb..........."the squeaky wheel gets the grease." Well, there you have it. It takes Mayor, senator, congressperson.......Mickey Mouse to disrupt 2 or 3 people doing a demonstration not within the rules. It takes a statesmen to do it when you have 200 or more, because it is not about enforcing laws then, it is about not making yourself look bad in any way, shape, or form. It has become a political question put forth by the left. The victims deserve our support. These asshats deserve their pants pulled up till their balls explode, and 3 nights in jail for civil disobedience.

total shit scared thread, to paraphrase the OP "those N&&ERS had the timerity to disrupt white people shopping!
btw ...lots of the BLM protesters were white:piss2:

Unless, of course, you meant that you'd be more likely to agree with the idea black lives matter if [it was not pointed out].

Hand out cocoa and flyers while singing Christmas carols with your fellow citizens downtown will get you some support.

Disrupting your fellow citizens holiday plans will simply give you the opposite of what you seek.

Forum List

Back