BLM wants police to stop responding to minor traffic violations

You racist hag, do you know how many innocent black folks have been murdered by the police that weren't committing any crime.
Don't know the exact number but I'm positive that the vast majority died because they would not follow the lawful orders of the police. Police do not kill people over a simple traffic stop. They argued with and showed total disrespect for a cop just doing his job. You want to act like a damn fool and escalate a benign situation, bad things happen. Tough shit, they get what they ask for.

Don't know the exact number but I'm positive that the vast majority died because they would not follow the lawful orders of the police. Police do not kill people over a simple traffic stop. They argued with and showed total disrespect for a cop just doing his job. You want to act like a damn fool and escalate a benign situation, bad things happen. Tough shit, they get what they ask for.
Right, because whites ALWAYS show the cop respect and don't act like a damn fool and escalate the situation. Oh wait, yes they do and they don't end up with a bullet for it.
Here is a prime example of that.

I doubt Burn Loot Murder wants police to stop responding to ALL traffic violations. Just those by the chosen royalty. They are above being ticketed. Bit by bit the burners, looters and murderers are trying to make themselves above the law, above everything. God's among men. It would not be surprising to hear that Burn, Loot, Murder is demanding first night rights to every white bride.

So far Superbad the cop hater and Ralph the clueless don't agree that police can protect them selves and their partners. According to them when cops are abused, attacked, and physically threatened they should just walk away. The really sad part is these two are not alone.

So far Superbad the cop hater and Ralph the clueless don't agree that police can protect them selves and their partners. According to them when cops are abused, attacked, and physically threatened they should just walk away. The really sad part is these two are not alone.
Nope fool, I never said anything like that. You just pulled that out your ass, because you have no argument.

The highways are already littered with cars going 70mph at night with no rear lights, one front light out, because in MD state and county police can no longer pull over those without due to “police deescalation “ policies.
Don’t pull a car with no rear lights because the criminals inside may be up to no good and BLM does not want those such discoveries.

Right, because whites ALWAYS show the cop respect and don't act like a damn fool and escalate the situation. Oh wait, yes they do and they don't end up with a bullet for it.
Here is a prime example of that.

A prime example means there are many others. There aren’t. It’s a myth conjured up by those who don’t behave and don’t want to be held accountable. 1 video with 9999 others showing nothing is far far far from an “example” of what goes on routinely . It is a grand emote show for those who want to blame others for the consequences of their own personal irresponsible conduct

This will never happened.

It already is.

Cities and states banning police from pulling drivers over for low-level traffic violations

No, they are criminals that the police are suppose to arrest and prosecute. Unfortunately that doesn't happen because they don't want it to.
YOOHOO@! If ya want the cops to arrest somebody, ya gotta go to them and file a complaint.

Forum List

Back