Debate Now #BLM... Why not #ALM?!

hollyjeanp7

Rookie
May 14, 2016
Why in the world would you choose this as a slogan while trying to raise awareness and bring everyone together for a cause?? I've heard the arguments, I've seen the footage. If this cause is about police brutality then one incident and it's victim (who didn't resist arrest I'd like to add) should be the poster child for this cause... he was white... Maybe Hispanic. Where's the common sense??

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Why in the world would you choose this as a slogan while trying to raise awareness and bring everyone together for a cause?? I've heard the arguments, I've seen the footage. If this cause is about police brutality then one incident and it's victim (who didn't resist arrest I'd like to add) should be the poster child for this cause... he was white... Maybe Hispanic. Where's the common sense??

"Why not All Lives Matter", indeed, that is the goal and in an ideal world we must strive for, that would be the reality.

The original phrase 'black lives matter' is expressed as a counterpoint; it clearly carries the response to the pre-existing perception that 'black lives don't matter' and was conceived to counter that perception.

In the larger picture it need not and should not be exclusive.

"Why not All Lives Matter", indeed, that is the goal and in an ideal world we must strive for, that would be the reality.

The original phrase 'black lives matter' is expressed as a counterpoint; it clearly carries the response to the pre-existing perception that 'black lives don't matter' and was conceived to counter that perception.

Because all lives matter doesn't serve the objective. This isn't a black/white issue. This is a paid for disruption to usher in martial law and restrictions issue.
Frankly, it isn't a secret that George Soros is paying Acorn to organize these protests, and to pay the protesters. And Obama, being an organizer, organizes. And you hear objections aimed at him for meeting with Panthers and BLM'ers, but no one is putting blame where it belongs. Not one politician is willing to stand up and expose Soros for the truly evil individual he is. Nor are the news media. America should be screaming about this.

Last edited:
Truth in advertising....

Rbm88UR.jpg

Focusing on the biggest problem is just common sense, and it doesn't mean you're ignoring all problems.
You are right, focusing on the biggest problem is just common sense. So why would BLM ignore the biggest problem that being the tens of thousands of Black on Black murders that have been occuring for decades?

Focusing on the biggest problem is just common sense, and it doesn't mean you're ignoring all problems.
You are right, focusing on the biggest problem is just common sense. So why would BLM ignore the biggest problem that being the tens of thousands of Black on Black murders that have been occuring for decades?

Don ya nos? Der aint nos moneys in dat! Mr.Soros don't pays for us takin care ov our owns businesses!

2014_11-soros-promoted-ferguson-rioting.jpg

Because all lives matter doesn't serve the the objective. This isn't a black/white issue. This is a paid for disruption to usher in martial law and restrictions issue.
Frankly, it isn't a secret that George Soros is paying Acorn to organize these protests, and to pay the protesters. And Obama, being an organizer, organizes. And you hear objections aimed at him for meeting with Panthers and BLM'ers, but no one is putting blame where it belongs. Not one politician is willing to stand up and expose Soros for the truly evil individual he is. Nor are the news media. America should be screaming about this.

WOW. :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

They don't ignore it.

Who told you they did, and why did you fall for such nonsense?

And that is my issue...I don't care if you are black, white, or blue... If you resist arrest, YOUR life didn't matter to you... being a female, who has had contact with police, even if it was for speeding, I NEVER in my life thought to call them a cuss word, pig, etc. I definitely would not resist or fight an arrest... actually I take that back... If I had a death wish, I then would fight back. We are only human. Cops are doing their job, making middle class wages, and deal with threatening situations day in and day out. What It boils down to for every single person on this green earth is one of two things when faced with death... Who's life matters more?? Mine, or theirs. I'll be the first to say my life and the fight to remain alive for my family will trump the life of a stranger that has put me in such a predicament any day of the week. Anyone who says different is a bold faced liar.
Now, when/if the day comes that black folks, or any ethnic group are sniped by cops, for no good reason, that will be the day everyone rallies around and supports whomever is targeted... I mean to snipe a truly innocent man is the worst thing to do within our species. But wait! That did happen! Who was that again....hmmm. Oh! #BLM supporters/activists! Suggestion: don't commit crimes that you can't handle the consequences to and don't resist arrest when caught while committing crimes! Voila! Problem solved!

And that is my issue...I don't care if you are black, white, or blue... If you resist arrest, YOUR life didn't matter to you... being a female, who has had contact with police, even if it was for speeding, I NEVER in my life thought to call them a cuss word, pig, etc. I definitely would not resist or fight an arrest... actually I take that back... If I had a death wish, I then would fight back. We are only human. Cops are doing their job, making middle class wages, and deal with threatening situations day in and day out. What It boils down to for every single person on this green earth is one of two things when faced with death... Who's life matters more?? Mine, or theirs. I'll be the first to say my life and the fight to remain alive for my family will trump the life of a stranger that has put me in such a predicament any day of the week. Anyone who says different is a bold faced liar.
Now, when/if the day comes that black folks, or any ethnic group are sniped by cops, for no good reason, that will be the day everyone rallies around and supports whomever is targeted... I mean to snipe a truly innocent man is the worst thing to do within our species. But wait! That did happen! Who was that again....hmmm. Oh! #BLM supporters/activists! Suggestion: don't commit crimes that you can't handle the consequences to and don't resist arrest when caught while committing crimes! Voila! Problem solved!

You should take into account that it isn't always the citizen who instigates the conflict. Not at all.

I myself was jumped by two cops who never identified themselves at all, with guns drawn. Fortunately they didn't fire, but we came within a whisker. What was I doing? Simply walking home, on my own street. That's it.

Biggest problem I see in every one of these videos is that they have no respect for anyone. Lemme run this scenario past you... You live in the inner city where gangs and violence occur regularly amongst yourself. There is always that one (maybe a few) guy(s) that you would never dream to do wrong. Why? Because if you choose to call him out his name, or even try fighting him while screaming obscenities, what can you expect from him?? So you respect the street thug enough to minimize conflict even when he does nothing but put you, your family and your entire community in harm's way! So why in the world would you choose to do these things to a man who has the right and lawful authority to shoot you when faced with defiance that can turn into a life threatening situation?? Again, face me with the same scenario, and regardless of your color- I'm shooting before being shot. It's that simple.

You should take into account that it isn't always the citizen who instigates the conflict. Not at all.

I myself was jumped by two cops who never identified themselves at all, with guns drawn. Fortunately they didn't fire, but we came within a whisker. What was I doing? Simply walking home, on my own street. That's it.
So with no reason they beat you, their guns drawn, without explanation, and then left?

In those neighborhoods, the police are more of a threat to the law-abiding than the gangs. Gangs are shooting other gangs. Police are stopping everyone, finding petty things to charge them with, and hitting them up with escalating fines they can't ever pay off.

If you had to live under police shakedown gangs for your whole life, you'd be pissed too. The shootings are just the tip of the iceberg.

Another suggestion... Instead of taking the lives of cops, do one better... Take their jobs! You have an advantage with the minority ratio they must employ, so do it! Make real change! Help your people while helping all people! To truly over power an enemy and win a war, you must infiltrate the place of occupancy!

So with no reason they beat you, their guns drawn, without explanation, and then left?

I eventually got an explanation, while sitting handcuffed in the back of the car. I asked nicely, "could somebody tell me what's going on?" and the one guy screamed, and I quote, "WE'RE TRYING TO SOLVE A FUCKING HOMICIDE, IS THAT ALL RIGHT WITH YOU?!!??"

In other words they needed a warm body and I was available. That's all it took.

They don't ignore it.

Who told you they did, and why did you fall for such nonsense?
The man on the corner with the pointy white hood told me. He seemed nice, so I believed him.

It's sad you were basically in a wrong place at the wrong time scenario... And if the killer was in or possibly around that area you happened to be, unfortunately meant you had to be ruled out as a suspect. The inferior complex that that badge gives to some doesn't warrant that behavior. So I'm sorry to hear that. But those instances must be reported to the district's captain in order to achieve justice. If you don't like our receive a response, you escalate it. You also document it. And if you are targeted repeatedly, you now have a lawsuit built in your favor. And trust me. Getting paid from a state agency is the best way to raise awareness and the greatest reward you could possibly achieve on so many levels!

It's sad you were basically in a wrong place at the wrong time scenario... And if the killer was in or possibly around that area you happened to be, unfortunately meant you had to be ruled out as a suspect. The inferior complex that that badge gives to some doesn't warrant that behavior. So I'm sorry to hear that. But those instances must be reported to the district's captain in order to achieve justice. If you don't like our receive a response, you escalate it. You also document it. And if you are targeted repeatedly, you now have a lawsuit built in your favor. And trust me. Getting paid from a state agency is the best way to raise awareness and the greatest reward you could possibly achieve on so many levels!

Yeah well, in the event, they never identified themselves at all so I had no idea who their authority would have been. I was just happy to get home, where I would have to be up again in four hours to go back to work and somehow get some sleep in between.

But the point is, it happens, and it's not infrequent, and just like the video in your OP (which I watched) demonstrates, it can be and often is, the police who instigate it. And that's because they swagger around with a military-authority mindset where too often they think the common citizen is the enemy to be manhandled, and "we protect and serve" means "other cops". There is no question that's going on.

Because all lives matter doesn't serve the the objective. This isn't a black/white issue. This is a paid for disruption to usher in martial law and restrictions issue.

WOW. :tinfoil: :cuckoo:

You know what is really crazy? The stupids, on whom Soros, Obama, and Hitlery rely, being so utterly clueless that the people who are causing this don't even hide what they are doing anymore. How could you NOT know it?

Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.
Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group

Soros, thought it up. Named it, and is paying for it.
huh.

Forum List

Back