BLOCKBUSTER!!!!...94% of Pregnant Women Who Went to Planned Parenthood Got an Abortion!!!!!

The real reason Republicans want women to have unwanted children is to punish them for having sex. That's why they seem to care so much for the fetus, but not at all for the baby.

Of course they got abortions. Why else would they go to the taxpayer funded organization that's known for killing unwanted babies?

Exactly right . Women who want to keep their babies go to a legitimate doctor not PP.
Well duh....

They also don't go to PP for breast exams, family planning or prenatal healthcare.

Duh...
How would I know, I am a man...That stuff is for women....Do you hire prostitutes?

So Planned Parenthood says that that only three percent of all Planned Parenthood health services are abortion services. Makes abortion seem pretty rare for Planned Parenthood doesn’t it?

Here is Planned Parenthood’s Annual Report from 2012 to 2013. This pie chart represents every single service Planned Parenthood performed during that year, and this slice of the pie represents the number of abortion services they provided in comparison to all the procedures they performed.

And this clearly shows that abortion services were only 3% of the total pie. Right?

So then why are pro-life groups claiming that this 3% number is misleading? What’s their problem?...... THEY FUCKING LIE TO GET HALF A BILLION IN TAXPAYER MONEY!!!!!!

Put it this way, dip shit....that's 94% of women you bible toting devil worshiping conservatives won't have to worry about sucking off the government, 94% you won't have to attack this debate season for having kids out of wedlock, 94% you can sleep at night not worrying about. Feel better?

Of course they got abortions. Why else would they go to the taxpayer funded organization that's known for killing unwanted babies?

Exactly right . Women who want to keep their babies go to a legitimate doctor not PP.

99.99% of most women that visit PP, are teenagers and women with kids looking for resources and referrals....get a grip you fool,

So Planned Parenthood says that that only three percent of all Planned Parenthood health services are abortion services. Makes abortion seem pretty rare for Planned Parenthood doesn’t it?

Here is Planned Parenthood’s Annual Report from 2012 to 2013. This pie chart represents every single service Planned Parenthood performed during that year, and this slice of the pie represents the number of abortion services they provided in comparison to all the procedures they performed.

And this clearly shows that abortion services were only 3% of the total pie. Right?

So then why are pro-life groups claiming that this 3% number is misleading? What’s their problem?...... THEY FUCKING LIE TO GET HALF A BILLION IN TAXPAYER MONEY!!!!!!

Put it this way, dip shit....that's 94% of women you bible toting devil worshiping conservatives won't have to worry about sucking off the government, 94% you won't have to attack this debate season for having kids out of wedlock, 94% you can sleep at night not worrying about. Feel better?

Well, since you are BLACK, I see that the FORCED ABORTION of all these BLACKS as the only SAVING GRACE, of Planned Parenthood.... the less scum, like you born, the better! BTW, ApeBoy, I'm agnostic, so you may rant all you want about religion, in fact, I wish you would!ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Exactly. Pregnant women wanting to keep their babies go to a real doctor not PP.

Yes; however one would think that IF PP was giving thewe women the full information on the procedure they're seeking, alternative options, etc... that more than 6% of them would at least decide they wanted more time to think about it, get scared of the procedure, or decide to leave without having the procedure done. That makes me very interested about whether or not PP is actually providing these women with the full spectrum of information they should have prior to making that decision, or if they're just sitting there smiling at the idea of collecting the fees for performing another abortion every time one of these women walk through the door.

I've never been inside a PP facility. I almost lost my job the better part of a decade ago for refusing to do work on a project for PP. I dont' see a need for their services, especially the way that I have seen them "advertised" over time. I just hope these women understand what they're getting themselves into when they make that decision, and something tells me that PP isn't giving them the whole story.

They aren't. Staff is rude.Talks to them like shit and gives them no referrals or paperwork/pamphlets.

Last girl I talked to said she was verbally abused by staff in front of patients because she went in for an STD screening 20 min before the clinic closed.

If the government cared to investigate these people ( which they don't). They would probably find MANY HIPPA violations going on daily.

99.99% of most women that visit PP, are teenagers and women with kids looking for resources and referrals....get a grip you fool,

Wrong. They are there to either get a pregnancy test,STD screening or abortion. Everyone else is smart enough to figure out if you want real womens healthcare you go to a real medical center.

The real reason Republicans want women to have unwanted children is to punish them for having sex. That's why they seem to care so much for the fetus, but not at all for the baby.

Just when I think you can't possibly say anything more stupid...you come up with this gem

Well duh....

They also don't go to PP for breast exams, family planning or prenatal healthcare.

Duh...
How would I know, I am a man...That stuff is for women....Do you hire prostitutes?

Send your prostitutes to PP do you?

Wrong. They are there to either get a pregnancy test,STD screening or abortion. Everyone else is smart enough to figure out if you want real womens healthcare you go to a real medical center.

Maybe in your neck of the woods, but where I live, I stand by my comments...I know people that work there.

Well duh....

Duh...

Send your prostitutes to PP do you?
Isn't that guy stuff?

Well, since you are BLACK, I see that the FORCED ABORTION of all these BLACKS as the only SAVING GRACE, of Planned Parenthood.... the less scum, like you born, the better! BTW, ApeBoy, I'm agnostic, so you may rant all you want about religion, in fact, I wish you would!ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Uh, since when do I give a fuck about you, your rants or your religious affiliations? Don't come for me, unless I send for you, understand?

Maybe in your neck of the woods, but where I live, I stand by my comments...I know people that work there.

I'm sure you do. You act just like the staff.

Well, since you are BLACK, I see that the FORCED ABORTION of all these BLACKS as the only SAVING GRACE, of Planned Parenthood....

Planned Parenthood is kidnapping black women, strapping them down, and forcing them to have and abortion...

I didn't know that.

I'm against that.

>>>>

Uh, since when do I give a fuck about you, your rants or your religious affiliations? Don't come for me, unless I send for you, understand?

ApeBoy, stay on the porch, where you belong!.... I really can get in the mud with you scum, if required!

Forum List

Back