BLOCKBUSTER!!!!...94% of Pregnant Women Who Went to Planned Parenthood Got an Abortion!!!!!

Well, V, that's where pregnant women go to get un-pregnant.

Now, how many women stopped by who weren't preggers?

Ya. Exactly.
Ya. That's exactly what Gulf Coast abortion clinics got shut down for. For faking those visits, and charging the government for them, and falsifying the medical records..when all they were doing was providing abortions. It's a huge scam. And you ghouls defend it, because those women are worthless to you. All you care about is killing those babies. You don't care how many women are victimized, exploited, raped, cut up, drugged, killed in order to facilitate it.

Exactly. Pregnant women wanting to keep their babies go to a real doctor not PP.

Yes; however one would think that IF PP was giving thewe women the full information on the procedure they're seeking, alternative options, etc... that more than 6% of them would at least decide they wanted more time to think about it, get scared of the procedure, or decide to leave without having the procedure done. That makes me very interested about whether or not PP is actually providing these women with the full spectrum of information they should have prior to making that decision, or if they're just sitting there smiling at the idea of collecting the fees for performing another abortion every time one of these women walk through the door.

I've never been inside a PP facility. I almost lost my job the better part of a decade ago for refusing to do work on a project for PP. I dont' see a need for their services, especially the way that I have seen them "advertised" over time. I just hope these women understand what they're getting themselves into when they make that decision, and something tells me that PP isn't giving them the whole story.

They aren't. Staff is rude.Talks to them like shit and gives them no referrals or paperwork/pamphlets.

Last girl I talked to said she was verbally abused by staff in front of patients because she went in for an STD screening 20 min before the clinic closed.

If the government cared to investigate these people ( which they don't). They would probably find MANY HIPPA violations going on daily.
HIPAA...

Ya. Exactly.
Ya. That's exactly what Gulf Coast abortion clinics got shut down for. For faking those visits, and charging the government for them, and falsifying the medical records..when all they were doing was providing abortions. It's a huge scam. And you ghouls defend it, because those women are worthless to you. All you care about is killing those babies.

blah blah blah baby killers blah blah blah

So there's a PP clinic that breaks the law and is substandard. Shut it down.

When there are medical clinics that break the law and get shut down do you start calling for all of them to be closed down? Of course not.

According to the number in a link posted by Stephanie (obviously acceptable to conservatives) PP had 2.7 million clients and performed 328k abortions.

That means 2,372,000 women went to PP and did not have an abortion. Or roughly 88% of their clients.

Ya. Exactly.
Ya. That's exactly what Gulf Coast abortion clinics got shut down for. For faking those visits, and charging the government for them, and falsifying the medical records..when all they were doing was providing abortions. It's a huge scam. And you ghouls defend it, because those women are worthless to you. All you care about is killing those babies.

When there are medical clinics that break the law and get shut down do you start calling for all of them to be closed down? Of course not.
Three clinics. The largest PP provider of abortions in the South, baby killer.

Exactly. Pregnant women wanting to keep their babies go to a real doctor not PP.

Yes; however one would think that IF PP was giving thewe women the full information on the procedure they're seeking, alternative options, etc... that more than 6% of them would at least decide they wanted more time to think about it, get scared of the procedure, or decide to leave without having the procedure done. That makes me very interested about whether or not PP is actually providing these women with the full spectrum of information they should have prior to making that decision, or if they're just sitting there smiling at the idea of collecting the fees for performing another abortion every time one of these women walk through the door.

I've never been inside a PP facility. I almost lost my job the better part of a decade ago for refusing to do work on a project for PP. I dont' see a need for their services, especially the way that I have seen them "advertised" over time. I just hope these women understand what they're getting themselves into when they make that decision, and something tells me that PP isn't giving them the whole story.

They aren't. Staff is rude.Talks to them like shit and gives them no referrals or paperwork/pamphlets.

Last girl I talked to said she was verbally abused by staff in front of patients because she went in for an STD screening 20 min before the clinic closed.

If the government cared to investigate these people ( which they don't). They would probably find MANY HIPPA violations going on daily.

I have not found that to be so at all. My guess is - they vary, like any other clinic.

But PaintMyShitHouse, isn't it supposed to OFFER OTHER SERVICES, and ABORTION is supposedly only 3% of it's operation....Seems they lied, and you believed them!

Well duh - Vig...the fact that 94% of PREGNANT women go there for abortion does not equal 94% of it's services are abortion.

What a truly idiotic claim.

Why I bet 94% of the people getting into their cars, while holding car keys, are getting ready to drive to their destination. :)

Vaggie is a genius, LOL!

Ya. Exactly.
Ya. That's exactly what Gulf Coast abortion clinics got shut down for. For faking those visits, and charging the government for them, and falsifying the medical records..when all they were doing was providing abortions. It's a huge scam. And you ghouls defend it, because those women are worthless to you. All you care about is killing those babies. You don't care how many women are victimized, exploited, raped, cut up, drugged, killed in order to facilitate it.

In all fairness from what I've read Coyote doesn't think that way. There are some who do and I suspect there are some who are using abortion for political gain and as a tool.

I have not found that to be so at all. My guess is - they vary, like any other clinic.
Of course, there's no oversight, so we'll just have to take their word for it. They're disgusting ghouls, generally unlicensed and often with criminal backgrounds and addictions... who are paid to abuse women and kill babies. True heroes to people like you. They can't get jobs as legitimate health care providers. That's why they do what they do. They're your friendly back alley butchers...supported and funded by your friendly progressive baby killers who think they're awesome.

Ya. Exactly.

In all fairness from what I've read Coyote doesn't think that way. There are some who do and I suspect there are some who are using abortion for political gain and as a tool.
Yes, she does. She's willfully ignorant and denies the reality just like any other baby killing acolyte.

Ya. Exactly.

Oh. 3 clinics? Wow. Better close the entire PP operation down and get those broodmares to the clinics you prefer.

Your guess is meaningless, since you stick to your *guess* and ignore all the evidence to the contrary. Because it isn't about *guessing*. It's about lying and covering up.

Of course, there's no oversight, so we'll just have to take their word for it. They're disgusting ghouls, generally unlicensed and often with criminal backgrounds and addictions... who are paid to abuse women and kill babies. True heroes to people like you. They can't get jobs as legitimate health care providers. That's why they do what they do. They're your friendly back alley butchers...supported and funded by your friendly progressive baby killers who think they're awesome.

Actually research has shown they are well regulated.

Seven pages and still the obvious is under discussion:

94% of women seeking an abortion had,...................................................................wait for it,............................................................and abortion.

Simply shocking, stop the presses...

Your guess is meaningless, since you stick to your *guess* and ignore all the evidence to the contrary. Because it isn't about *guessing*. It's about lying and covering up.

:lmao" whatever you say....don't let the fact's get in the way of your spew.

Didn't YOU hand out scumbags, and birth control pills? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Let's see here V. when a pregnant woman goes to an abortion provider, what do they usually want, car insurance or,................................................wait for it,..................................................an abortion?

Except Planned Parenthood keeps telling us they give them all the different options to those who are pregnant.

They do.

Pregnancy Options What To Do If You re Pregnant
Abortion Information What are your Options
About Adoption Placing Your Child for Adoption
Should I Get Pregnant Considering Pregnancy Options

Compare that to the "Crisis Pregnancy Centers"

For example: There are well over one million couples in the USA who cannot conceive and are on a waiting list for infants or babies up to two years old. Now would that not be the humane thing to do and give birth to the child instead of killing it? I know the Catholic Church would cover all the woman's expenses waiting to give birth if in fact she could not afford to be in that position.

Carrying a baby to term, facing the very real risks associated with pregnancy and childbirth, possibly dropping out of school or losing your job - and then givin git up is not something lightly undertaken. It's nice that the Catholic Church is so supportive - that's quite a change from prior policies where women who had out of wedlock pregnancies were harshly treated.

No, Planned Parenthood is in it for two reasons --- 1) for the money abortions and the sale of organs affords, and 2) to destroy babies, especially minorities, so they don't pollute their affluent world any more than necessary.

Do you have any evidence that a profit is earned selling organs? How much?

They also will not let the pregnant mother look at the ultrasounds they take for fear the mother may change her mind. But they need those ultrasounds in order to best preserve the organs.

Planned Parenthood was born out of diabolic designs (M Sanger) and it continues to this day.

Do you have any evidence that they have refused a request from a woman wanting to see her ultrasound?

You are unreachable with the truth. Believe whatever you want. Vote for Obama or Hillary. Enjoy.

If you can't supply evidence, just say so :)

I have no interest in wasting my time in trying to convince people who fawn over the phony liar named Obama, who do not care about the coverup of the IRS scandal, or the Hillary email scandal, or the Justice dept lies, or those who are fine with babies being torn apart --- I have no interest in taking my time to convince you of the truth about Planned Parenthood which was started by a demon.

So you win.

Ya. Exactly.

Oh. 3 clinics? Wow. Better close the entire PP operation down and get those broodmares to the clinics you prefer.
You are the idiots who use them as broodmares. Encourage them to get pregnant, then wait till the baby is viable and work with their pimps and abusers, who drag them to the butcher shop (probably for a cut) where unskilled, unsupervised drug addicts who aren't doctors will harvest them. Then toss the women back out into the alley to die of hemorrhages and infections a week later, kill the babies, cut them up, and sell them. It's a great racket for people who despise women. People like you. Omg, you work at an abortion clinic, don't you?

Let's see here V. when a pregnant woman goes to an abortion provider, what do they usually want, car insurance or,................................................wait for it,..................................................an abortion?

Except Planned Parenthood keeps telling us they give them all the different options to those who are pregnant.

They do.

Pregnancy Options What To Do If You re Pregnant
Abortion Information What are your Options
About Adoption Placing Your Child for Adoption
Should I Get Pregnant Considering Pregnancy Options

Compare that to the "Crisis Pregnancy Centers"

For example: There are well over one million couples in the USA who cannot conceive and are on a waiting list for infants or babies up to two years old. Now would that not be the humane thing to do and give birth to the child instead of killing it? I know the Catholic Church would cover all the woman's expenses waiting to give birth if in fact she could not afford to be in that position.

Carrying a baby to term, facing the very real risks associated with pregnancy and childbirth, possibly dropping out of school or losing your job - and then givin git up is not something lightly undertaken. It's nice that the Catholic Church is so supportive - that's quite a change from prior policies where women who had out of wedlock pregnancies were harshly treated.

No, Planned Parenthood is in it for two reasons --- 1) for the money abortions and the sale of organs affords, and 2) to destroy babies, especially minorities, so they don't pollute their affluent world any more than necessary.

Do you have any evidence that a profit is earned selling organs? How much?

They also will not let the pregnant mother look at the ultrasounds they take for fear the mother may change her mind. But they need those ultrasounds in order to best preserve the organs.

Planned Parenthood was born out of diabolic designs (M Sanger) and it continues to this day.

Do you have any evidence that they have refused a request from a woman wanting to see her ultrasound?

You are unreachable with the truth. Believe whatever you want. Vote for Obama or Hillary. Enjoy.

If you can't supply evidence, just say so :)

I have no interest in wasting my time in trying to convince people who fawn over the phony liar named Obama, who do not care about the coverup of the IRS scandal, or the Hillary email scandal, or the Justice dept lies, or those who are fine with babies being torn apart --- I have no interest in taking my time to convince you of the truth about Planned Parenthood which was started by a demon.

So you win.
Sanger was no demon: The GOP s Attacks on Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood Dissent Magazine

How about a little truth, but warning, it won't help your partisan rants. Let's see how honest you really are...

Forum List

Back