Bloomberg OUT!

A link was provided exactly one minute after the OP was posted, so I'm not sure why you are still butthurt over this, I0Q0.

I guess the perpetually stupid have to find something to piss and moan about, however stupid it is.

You don't wait for somebody else to provide your link FOR you because you can't be bothered to do your own homework. You provide the link *IN* the OP. Not later --- DURING.
/——-/ Because CNBC didn’t provide the link until a minute after the news flash went out. View attachment 310301

If so that's sixty seconds the OP should have waited to make hisself a legitimate thread. There just ain't no way around it.
It would appear he's more interested in the HEY LOOKA ME "scoop" than in credibility. Which says much about his values.
Now that I know how it causes you to have an epic meltdown, I may not include a link in any thread I start.

:banana::banana::banana:

You do that. And you'll look just as lame as you did here, PLUS you'll demonstrate that you're incapable of learning.
SUCH a deal.
Look at your lame thread here with no link..............

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

Pretty much all your threads I looked at had no link in the OP.

:oops8:

You don't wait for somebody else to provide your link FOR you because you can't be bothered to do your own homework. You provide the link *IN* the OP. Not later --- DURING.
/——-/ Because CNBC didn’t provide the link until a minute after the news flash went out. View attachment 310301

If so that's sixty seconds the OP should have waited to make hisself a legitimate thread. There just ain't no way around it.
It would appear he's more interested in the HEY LOOKA ME "scoop" than in credibility. Which says much about his values.
Now that I know how it causes you to have an epic meltdown, I may not include a link in any thread I start.

You do that. And you'll look just as lame as you did here, PLUS you'll demonstrate that you're incapable of learning.
SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

Brilliant. Two fake links that go to nothing and a third about computers. Yeah when I start a thread I always name it "Error".

You came in on the Special Special Bus, dincha.
SMH

It is a troubling exercise to contemplate what the second term of this administration might do, but it is difficult to see how those on offer to replace it would do much better. Perhaps less would be more..

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

Brilliant. Two fake links that go to nothing and a third about computers. Yeah when I start a thread I always name it "Error".

SMH

Fake links? You didn't click on them, did ya moron?

Those were 3 of the first 5 threads on your profile. Does it suck to be as dumb as you are?

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

Those were 3 of the first 5 threads on your profile. Does it suck to be as dumb as you are?

I did. They went to blank pages with "Error" on them. You even NAMED them "Error".

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

I did. They went to blank pages with "Error" on them. You even NAMED them "Error".

Work for me. You suck at the innerweb.

And I said it was 3 of your top 5 threads on your profile page.

You suck at numbers too......and reading comprehension......and life.

Bloomberg jumped into the race as an option if Biden faltered. He almost did.

Now, he will use his vast wealth to run anti Trump ads nationwide

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

Hey, I ain't the one putting up links to "Error" to make no point and then not putting up links to claims about current events.

It is one of us though. GUESS which one. Oh you so cute when you try to think.

Nope, he had friends in red places help him.

In the meantime Democrats aren't enamored with someone just because they have money (real money, not that fake billionaire shit) and they don't usually fall under cults like the GOP does with Trump.
Desperate much?

Nope.

Politically Red places like America are going to reelect Trump and Make America Even greater.[/quote]

Not the red places I was referring to.

And there's nothing you can do about it, except whine.

Just pointing out the obvious, snowflake.

Looks like money alone cant buy an election and the Democratic party isn't falling under Sanders' cult of personality.

I guess the two parties aren't the same after all.
So you’re saying Trump didn’t buy the Oval Office.

Nope, he had friends in red places help him.

In the meantime Democrats aren't enamored with someone just because they have money (real money, not that fake billionaire shit) and they don't usually fall under cults like the GOP does with Trump.
geezus lol....democrats dont fall for cults?....

Apparently not.

Now run off and go play with Trump, Q and Alex Jones. Nothing culty about those fucks.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

Hey, I ain't the one putting up links to "Error" to make no point and then not putting up links to claims about current events.

Doesn't matter that they say "error", they work for anyone smart enough to run a mouse.

You spent this entire thread whining and crying like a teenage girl who got stood up for the prom about me not including a link in the OP about BREAKING NEWS........and I exposed you as having not included links in 60% of your top 5 threads on your profile.

You have just been destroyed, punk.:iyfyus.jpg:

SMH

Doesn't matter that they say "error", they work for anyone smart enough to run a mouse.

You spent this entire thread whining and crying like a teenage girl who got stood up for the prom about me not including a link in the OP about BREAKING NEWS........and I exposed you as having not included links in 60% of your top 5 threads on your profile.

I know literally everything I've ever posted, Shitstain, and I'll tell you right here and now without having to look any of them up, I have *NEVER* started a thread making an assertion about some event, past or present, without substantiating it.

If you're too damn stupid to get that, it ain't my problem.

I tell ya what, next time I'll just report you and get the thread closed, and we can skip all this moronic childish shit.

I know literally everything I've ever posted, Shitstain, and I'll tell you right here and now without having to look any of them up, I have *NEVER* started a thread making an assertion about some event, past or present, without substantiating it.

If you're too damn stupid to get that, it ain't my problem.

I tell ya what, next time I'll just report you and get the thread closed, and we can skip all this moronic childish shit.
^^^^^^Triggered^^^^^^

:iyfyus.jpg:

There is never any cognition involved with your posts.

Zero equals zero? We aren’t discussing your IQ.

here’s some basic math for ya......I was 100% correct.

Dismissed, troll.

What you were was 100% unlinked.

Your bogus HEY LOOKA ME thread attempt could have been closed. Count your blessings.
And next time, don't fuck it up.

A link was provided exactly one minute after the OP was posted, so I'm not sure why you are still butthurt over this, I0Q0.

I guess the perpetually stupid have to find something to piss and moan about, however stupid it is.

/———/ There is a rush to be first with breaking news otherwise the mods will merge the posts. He beat me by 30 seconds.

How off-the-scale stupid do you have to be to STILL be whining about being called out on your own fuckup two hundred posts on?

What you were was 100% unlinked.

Your bogus HEY LOOKA ME thread attempt could have been closed. Count your blessings.
And next time, don't fuck it up.

/———/ There is a rush to be first with breaking news otherwise the mods will merge the posts. He beat me by 30 seconds.

So I should have immediately clocked it. Actually the mods should have.

I don't see what the 'advantage' is to being first (we're not selling newspapers here) unless it's just all about HEY LOOKA ME. Which apparently for this jackass it is.

Forum List

Back