Bloomberg OUT!

it is entirely possible that Bloomberg did what he wanted to do------
defang Sanders and promote SOMEONE ELSE----ANYONE----even
Biden. I do not ascribe to all of the idiot ideas of Bloomberg----but
my sense is that he likes NEITHER Trump nor Sanders

I think Bloomberg looked at a situation where Sanders could run away with the nomination in a big field and Biden was fading fast.

He jumped in to offer an alternative

I think Bloomberg looked at a situation where Sanders could run away with the nomination in a big field and Biden was fading fast.

One of several plausible explanations.

Meanwhile the puddle that is the deep thought of this thread still thinks he did it to literally win the nomination. :haha:

Meanwhile the puddle that is the deep thought of this thread still thinks he did it to literally win the nomination. :haha:

so true------people actually BELIEVE that Bloomie wanted da white house

/——-/ Because CNBC didn’t provide the link until a minute after the news flash went out. View attachment 310301

If so that's sixty seconds the OP should have waited to make hisself a legitimate thread. There just ain't no way around it.
It would appear he's more interested in the HEY LOOKA ME "scoop" than in credibility. Which says much about his values.
Now that I know how it causes you to have an epic meltdown, I may not include a link in any thread I start.

:banana::banana::banana:

You do that. And you'll look just as lame as you did here, PLUS you'll demonstrate that you're incapable of learning.
SUCH a deal.
Look at your lame thread here with no link..............

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

Pretty much all your threads I looked at had no link in the OP.

:oops8:

Brilliant. Two fake links that go to nothing and a third about computers. Yeah when I start a thread I always name it "Error".

You came in on the Special Special Bus, dincha.
SMH

/——/ woman hating DemocRAT voters kick another girl to the curb. Pocahontas drops out

If so that's sixty seconds the OP should have waited to make hisself a legitimate thread. There just ain't no way around it.
It would appear he's more interested in the HEY LOOKA ME "scoop" than in credibility. Which says much about his values.
Now that I know how it causes you to have an epic meltdown, I may not include a link in any thread I start.

You do that. And you'll look just as lame as you did here, PLUS you'll demonstrate that you're incapable of learning.
SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

Brilliant. Two fake links that go to nothing and a third about computers. Yeah when I start a thread I always name it "Error".

SMH

/——/ woman hating DemocRAT voters kick another girl to the curb. Pocahontas drops out

I guess you can be excused from needing a link, since there was no "Pocahontas" to drop out.

Pocahontas died in England 403 years ago

Looks like it will be quite an election year

Biden will have Bloomberg in his corner
Trump will have Putin in his corner

I know its a liberal talking point, but it doesn't make any sense that Uncle Pooty would ever prefer a professional negotiator like Donald J. Trump over a mental defective like Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe.'

After all, when the libs were in before, they gave him the territory of Crimea as well as 1/4 of our nation's Plutonium reserves. He hasn't gotten shit from Trump.

Of course its distasteful for a manly man like Pooty to have to even talk to an effeminate pansy like B. Hussein O, but it isn't about him, its about what he can do for his country, and Putin is a Russian patriot interested in Making the Russian Federation Great Again.

Putin has openly admitted to backing Trump
Bloomberg has openly admitted to backing Biden

Uncle Pooty showed deference to President Trump when they were both appearing together for the big news conference in Helsinki.

Both of these men are adults, the graceful thing is to be polite to the other party. But believe me, Putin would love to have vegetable with dementia like Sleepy Joe sitting across from him at the negotiating table.

You mean the conference where Trump said he believed Putin more than the CIA?

Exactly. The Deep State including the CIA made lying to the President their standard modus operandi. Of course he wouldn't believe them.

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

I guess you can be excused from needing a link, since there was no "Pocahontas" to drop out.

it was probably the limey food

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

Perhaps you aren't familiar with the news. "Pocahontas" is the official nickname of Sen. Elizabeth Warren of MA. That's the Pocahontas that is being referred to.

Looks like it will be quite an election year

Biden will have Bloomberg in his corner
Trump will have Putin in his corner

I know its a liberal talking point, but it doesn't make any sense that Uncle Pooty would ever prefer a professional negotiator like Donald J. Trump over a mental defective like Sleepy, Creepy Uncle Joe.'

After all, when the libs were in before, they gave him the territory of Crimea as well as 1/4 of our nation's Plutonium reserves. He hasn't gotten shit from Trump.

Of course its distasteful for a manly man like Pooty to have to even talk to an effeminate pansy like B. Hussein O, but it isn't about him, its about what he can do for his country, and Putin is a Russian patriot interested in Making the Russian Federation Great Again.

Putin has openly admitted to backing Trump
Bloomberg has openly admitted to backing Biden

Uncle Pooty showed deference to President Trump when they were both appearing together for the big news conference in Helsinki.

Both of these men are adults, the graceful thing is to be polite to the other party. But believe me, Putin would love to have vegetable with dementia like Sleepy Joe sitting across from him at the negotiating table.

You mean the conference where Trump said he believed Putin more than the CIA?

Exactly. The Deep State including the CIA made lying to the President their standard modus operandi. Of course he wouldn't believe them.

could be-----the CIA seems to have aggrandized POWER------not good

People actually believed that Trump wanted the White House

SUCH a deal.

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

Perhaps you aren't familiar with the news. "Pocahontas" is the official nickname of Sen. Elizabeth Warren of MA. That's the Pocahontas that is being referred to.

LOL

Only because Trump was too stupid to figure out Fauxcahontas
You see......because “Faux” means fake

.....and here...

.....and here....

Picasa gettin' uppity

SMH

LOL

/——/ Trump is stupid, and Pocahontas is smart? Trump is in the White House and the squaw was sent packing. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

People actually believed that Trump wanted the White House
/——/ Oh geeeze, not this stupid line of BS again.
59DF9667-B63D-4A8D-83CF-BC69CFF53ABC.jpeg

"the key to electoral politics is starting early" - Trump quoting Roger Stone quoting JFK

that's why Mini Mike lost!

"the key to electoral politics is starting early" - Trump quoting Roger Stone quoting JFK

Because you sit on your ass making up fake quotes?
"Lost" :rofl:
Clueless for another consecutive day. Tune in again tomorrow when you'll continue to not get it.

Because you sit on your ass making up fake quotes?
"Lost" :rofl:
Clueless for another consecutive day.
speaking of lost, you should get lost and stay lost

so annoying!

Soooooooooooo it's "annoying" that anyone notices how fucking clueless you are?

Here's a thought. Break open the piggy bank, get off the internets and take a walk to the clue store. Get whatever they'll sell you. Here's a free one to get you started --- getting the party nomination is IN NO WAY the only reason to run in its primaries.

DUH.

"Bloomberg spent $500m just to win American Samoa. He could have spent $700m to buy the whole place. It would have been a better investment than his campaign

He won the only area he didn’t visit."

ESPENBBXcAEJzdA

SMH

LOL

/——/ Trump is stupid, and Pocahontas is smart? Trump is in the White House and the squaw was sent packing. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Is Liz Warren more intelligent than Trump?

Warren would be teaching the class while Trump sits in the back calling names and shooting spitballs

Forum List

Back