Bloomberg Says We Need to Disarm Minorities

And the nra wonders why we drop them and join alternatives like GOA

When she put KKK hoods on Thomas & Friends characters

Lol that was funny

When she threatened journalists—"Your time is running out"

When she called the #MeToo movement a political vehicle that "hijacked" real trauma

When she compared gun owners to rape victims

When she said Women's March leader Linda Sarsour wants sharia law in the U.S

Oh my the controversy ....says the brainwashed authoritarian left wing dumbed down maggots

Not to worry - I sent that very stupid woman my thoughts and prayers :)

People send "thoughts and prayers" to Dana Loesch after NRATV cancelled

That's unacceptable you have to send chants and good vibes into the universe
Like ...Alyssa Milano....

Who insists it's nothing like thoughts and prayers ...the thought and prayers she ridicules ...

Simpleton left wing nazi Morons the lot of em

Hmmm - Looks to me like she has it about right

Fuck, “thoughts and prayers.” HONOR THEM BY ACTION!

The Republican Party’s patriotism is dead. Thoughts and prayers.

And the nra wonders why we drop them and join alternatives like GOA

When she put KKK hoods on Thomas & Friends characters

Lol that was funny

When she threatened journalists—"Your time is running out"

When she called the #MeToo movement a political vehicle that "hijacked" real trauma

When she compared gun owners to rape victims

When she said Women's March leader Linda Sarsour wants sharia law in the U.S

Oh my the controversy ....says the brainwashed authoritarian left wing dumbed down maggots

Not to worry - I sent that very stupid woman my thoughts and prayers :)

People send "thoughts and prayers" to Dana Loesch after NRATV cancelled

That's unacceptable you have to send chants and good vibes into the universe
Like ...Alyssa Milano....

Who insists it's nothing like thoughts and prayers ...the thought and prayers she ridicules ...

Simpleton left wing nazi Morons the lot of em

Hmmm - Looks to me like she has it about right

Fuck, “thoughts and prayers.” HONOR THEM BY ACTION!

The Republican Party’s patriotism is dead. Thoughts and prayers.

Ferp fwap fwap fwap double think

dana-loesch-looking-beautiful.jpg

Controwersial Wacist in a wed dwess....

Pfft lol

Really...where do you guys gett this shit from?

I have not heard it but here is the quote:

“We basically honor the wishes of our speakers, and Mayor Bloomberg preferred that we not use the video for broadcast,” the Institute’s chief external affairs officer Jim Spiegelman wrote in an email Friday. “He did not give a reason nor did we have any reason to ask for one. We often feature speakers who prefer that their presentations not be videotaped.”

Appearing before nearly 400 people in Aspen on Feb. 5, the billionaire founder of Bloomberg L.P. argued that in order to save lives, police should seize guns from male minorities between ages 15 and 25.

“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” Bloomberg said during the speech. “So they just don’t have any longterm focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
Michael Bloomberg blocks footage of Aspen Institute appearance
-----------------------------------------------
of course the right wing takes it out of context, he already addressed stop and frisk , and this is what its referred to.

they see Bloomberg is up among the black community and the right wing is going to try and smear him any way they can.

So Bloomberg solution is to block footage of him making racist comments...what other racist views is mini Mike trying to hiding.

I don't think it was racist. Now racist is what Tramp said about Boston, and the comment "what the hell have you got to lose" talking to blacks which few were there in MI.

“We basically honor the wishes of our speakers, and Mayor Bloomberg preferred that we not use the video for broadcast,” the Institute’s chief external affairs officer Jim Spiegelman wrote in an email Friday. “He did not give a reason nor did we have any reason to ask for one. We often feature speakers who prefer that their presentations not be videotaped.”

Appearing before nearly 400 people in Aspen on Feb. 5, the billionaire founder of Bloomberg L.P. argued that in order to save lives, police should seize guns from male minorities between ages 15 and 25.

“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” Bloomberg said during the speech. “So they just don’t have any longterm focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
of course the right wing takes it out of context, he already addressed stop and frisk , and this is what its referred to.

they see Bloomberg is up among the black community and the right wing is going to try and smear him any way they can.

So Bloomberg solution is to block footage of him making racist comments...what other racist views is mini Mike trying to hiding.

I don't think it was racist. Now racist is what Tramp said about Boston, and the comment "what the hell have you got to lose" talking to blacks which few were there in MI.

That was Trump dropping a Truth Bomb.

Bloomberg is not a fan of the Black Folks

BLOOMBERG IN 2013: NAACP A ‘DISGRACE’ FOR OPPOSING MY SODA BAN

Bloomberg: 'An Outright Disgrace' for NAACP To Oppose Big-Soda Ban (Capital New York)

That's Bloomberg dropping a Shame Bomb.

CONDESCENSION:
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says he has a "soft spot" in his heart for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

But he's not at all impressed with the NAACP's and Hispanic Federation's decision to back a lawsuit seeking to stop the mayor's big-soda ban from going into effect March 12.

Bloomberg drones through his speeches, like a schoolkid reading a book report. he's too boring to get my vote! i dont care about the black stuff!

1990 BLOOMBERG L.P. EMPLOYEES CREATED A BOOK OF HIS OFFENSIVE QUOTES:

● The only liberal I trust is a rich old liberal. Why? Because they’re old enough to understand what they’re saying, and they’re rich enough to pay for what they say!

● If women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they’d go to the library instead of to Bloomingdale’s.

● The three biggest lies are: The check’s in the mail, I’ll respect you in the morning, and I’m glad that I’m Jewish.

● If Jesus was a Jew, why does he have a Puerto Rican first name?

At the beginning of the book DeMarse wrote “Editor’s Note” that reads, “Yes, these are all actual quotes. No, nothing had been embellished or exaggerated. And yes, some things were too outrageous to include.

Classy stuff, particularly coming from one of the most puritanical lefties ever.

Two white men hating on negro's.....Lets get started

One hated negro's for protesting and kneeling....the other hated on us from murdering and stealing....Uh, which one gets my vote?
I don't give a shit about the tape. 33 million blacks in this country and you wanna know how many black men out of them numbers that vote? 10 on a fuckin good day. BLACK WOMEN VOTERS CARRY US TO POLITICAL WINS, NOT BLACK MEN. Its black women who are hovering in neighborhoods out of fear of black violence, not black men. It was a black woman that started the Black Lives Matter movement, not black men, it was a black women that started the civil rights movement, not black men. Its our babies who are suffering at the hands of these nigga's now everybody's worried about.

Mike still get OUR VOTES...if them 10 nigga's that vote want to roll with Trump, go for it!!

Hating on thugs, you fool.

He saved untold black lives.

Blacks gave him a 55% favorable rating.....he was saving their children's lives.

In 2009 Bloomberg rated 'favorable' by 55% of black voters

Is your opinion of - Michael Bloomberg favorable, unfavorable or haven't you heard enough about him?
LIKELY VOTERS.................................
Tot Rep Dem Ind Wht Blk Hisp

Favorable 64% 76% 61% 70% 71% 55% 66%
Unfavorable 29 22 33 23 26 37 26
Hvn't hrd enough 3 1 3 4 1 3 5
REFUSED 4 1 3 3 2 4 3
QU Poll Release Detail

Forum List

Back