Bloomberg Says We Need to Disarm Minorities

he said we should disarm minority criminals. But ….. he's gonna have to answer more on stop and frisk.
"Ninety-five percent of your murders -- murderers and murder victims -- fit one M.O.” Bloomberg said in audio released by podcaster Benjamin Dixon. “You can just take the description, Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male, minorities, 16 to 25."

By the way, that's not an M.O. An M.O. is how a criminal executes a crime, not his racial and age demographics.

Just wanted to pile on.

The beloved icon of the left, Ronald Reagan, wanted guns out of the hands of minorities too.
But we knew Reagan was a racist Hitler, now we know Bloomberg is too.
The mulford law did not target minorities. It banned EVERYONE from open carrying loaded guns in the state capital building.

we are not gonna give America away for another billionaire's expensive hobby, my friends!

I wish the media would allow black people to decide on whether Mike is worthy of our vote or not. Black on black crime is real to us and for all america to get in on this issue and denounce Bloomberg, its wrong.

It's America, and everybody has a right to speak their mind. What do you want anybody to do about black on black crime? When blacks see a crime, they live by the code of stupidity: don't tell the authorities anything. When police go there and have to rough up suspects that get out of hand, the blacks protest the police. So what do you want done about it?
dude, I am a product of black on black crime, I personally could give a shit about these sorry ass nigga's out here killing each other...wrong person to ask. I'm with Mike 2020

I wish the media would allow black people to decide on whether Mike is worthy of our vote or not. Black on black crime is real to us and for all america to get in on this issue and denounce Bloomberg, its wrong.

It's America, and everybody has a right to speak their mind. What do you want anybody to do about black on black crime? When blacks see a crime, they live by the code of stupidity: don't tell the authorities anything. When police go there and have to rough up suspects that get out of hand, the blacks protest the police. So what do you want done about it?
dude, I am a product of black on black crime, I personally could give a shit about these sorry ass nigga's out here killing each other...wrong person to ask. I'm with Mike 2020

Okay, whatever you say.

he said we should disarm minority criminals. But ….. he's gonna have to answer more on stop and frisk.
He presumes that all minorities are criminals, that's supposed to be better?
No he doesn't and nothing supports saying he does. The reason why stop and frisk is constitutional is that it can be simply an investigation tool that allows a cop to protect him/herself. For example, if a group of people is hanging out in otherwise empty area late at night/early morning, most of us would want cops to go over and see what's going on.

But NYC took it up a notch, and just let cops stop everyone in areas where minorities are the maj. Bloomberg's apologized. But he's going to need to say more.

rather than being ideological BULLSHIT "not jim bowie" I'd think you should support cops.

And the nra wonders why we drop them and join alternatives like GOA

When she put KKK hoods on Thomas & Friends characters

Lol that was funny

When she threatened journalists—"Your time is running out"

When she called the #MeToo movement a political vehicle that "hijacked" real trauma

When she compared gun owners to rape victims

When she said Women's March leader Linda Sarsour wants sharia law in the U.S

Oh my the controversy ....says the brainwashed authoritarian left wing dumbed down maggots

Lol that was funny

When she called the #MeToo movement a political vehicle that "hijacked" real trauma

Oh my the controversy ....says the brainwashed authoritarian left wing dumbed down maggots

Not to worry - I sent that very stupid woman my thoughts and prayers :)

People send "thoughts and prayers" to Dana Loesch after NRATV cancelled

Lol that was funny

Not to worry - I sent that very stupid woman my thoughts and prayers :)

People send "thoughts and prayers" to Dana Loesch after NRATV cancelled

That's unacceptable you have to send chants and good vibes into the universe
Like ...Alyssa Milano....

Who insists it's nothing like thoughts and prayers ...the thought and prayers she ridicules ...

Simpleton left wing nazi Morons the lot of em

Forum List

Back