Bloomberg Says We Need to Disarm Minorities

Really...where do you guys gett this shit from?

I have not heard it but here is the quote:

“We basically honor the wishes of our speakers, and Mayor Bloomberg preferred that we not use the video for broadcast,” the Institute’s chief external affairs officer Jim Spiegelman wrote in an email Friday. “He did not give a reason nor did we have any reason to ask for one. We often feature speakers who prefer that their presentations not be videotaped.”

Appearing before nearly 400 people in Aspen on Feb. 5, the billionaire founder of Bloomberg L.P. argued that in order to save lives, police should seize guns from male minorities between ages 15 and 25.

“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” Bloomberg said during the speech. “So they just don’t have any longterm focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
Michael Bloomberg blocks footage of Aspen Institute appearance
-----------------------------------------------
of course the right wing takes it out of context, he already addressed stop and frisk , and this is what its referred to.

they see Bloomberg is up among the black community and the right wing is going to try and smear him any way they can.
You missed this quote too:

Mike Bloomberg defending Stop-and-Frisk in 2013: “I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little.”

It is no secret that pretty much every politician wants to disarm Americans. They just can't figure out how to do it without starting a huge civil war and getting lynched in the process.

I don't know of anybody in power on the right that wants to disarm Americans. They are all on the left.

It's really hard to believe without the actual video of him saying that.

Yeah, Democrats have been trying to disarm the black community since forever. They keep the thugs on the street to cause chaos and add gravy to their demands for total gun control.

They fool no one but the uneducated.
they did in chicago until McDonald vs the city of Chicago ruling. fking amazing. I still don't get the black voting for a demofk racist. just don't.

Two white men hating on negro's.....Lets get started

One hated negro's for protesting and kneeling....the other hated on us from murdering and stealing....Uh, which one gets my vote?
I don't give a shit about the tape. 33 million blacks in this country and you wanna know how many black men out of them numbers that vote? 10 on a fuckin good day. BLACK WOMEN VOTERS CARRY US TO POLITICAL WINS, NOT BLACK MEN. Its black women who are hovering in neighborhoods out of fear of black violence, not black men. It was a black woman that started the Black Lives Matter movement, not black men, it was a black women that started the civil rights movement, not black men. Its our babies who are suffering at the hands of these nigga's now everybody's worried about.

Mike still get OUR VOTES...if them 10 nigga's that vote want to roll with Trump, go for it!!

Bloomberg's words in 2015:

"95% of your murders and murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description and Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minorities 15 to 25."
"And the way you should get the guns out of the kids' hands is throw them against the wall and frisk them"

'Throw Them Against The Wall And Frisk Them': Bloomberg's 2015 Race Talk Stirs Debate
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a gottdamn duck....Mike 2020

“We basically honor the wishes of our speakers, and Mayor Bloomberg preferred that we not use the video for broadcast,” the Institute’s chief external affairs officer Jim Spiegelman wrote in an email Friday. “He did not give a reason nor did we have any reason to ask for one. We often feature speakers who prefer that their presentations not be videotaped.”

Appearing before nearly 400 people in Aspen on Feb. 5, the billionaire founder of Bloomberg L.P. argued that in order to save lives, police should seize guns from male minorities between ages 15 and 25.

“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” Bloomberg said during the speech. “So they just don’t have any longterm focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
of course the right wing takes it out of context, he already addressed stop and frisk , and this is what its referred to.

they see Bloomberg is up among the black community and the right wing is going to try and smear him any way they can.
You missed this quote too:

Mike Bloomberg defending Stop-and-Frisk in 2013: “I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little.”

While he was the governor and a republican I might add.

Bloomberg's words in 2015:

"95% of your murders and murderers and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description and Xerox it and pass it out to all the cops. They are male minorities 15 to 25."
"And the way you should get the guns out of the kids' hands is throw them against the wall and frisk them"

'Throw Them Against The Wall And Frisk Them': Bloomberg's 2015 Race Talk Stirs Debate

Chances are you said the same thing as well as all the trampers. Its well known the cops do not want to go in black areas, and the law abiding citizens want them there.

I wish the media would allow black people to decide on whether Mike is worthy of our vote or not. Black on black crime is real to us and for all america to get in on this issue and denounce Bloomberg, its wrong.

So Bloomberg solution is to block footage of him making racist comments...what other racist views is mini Mike trying to hiding.

I wish the media would allow black people to decide on whether Mike is worthy of our vote or not. Black on black crime is real to us and for all america to get in on this issue and denounce Bloomberg, its wrong.

It's America, and everybody has a right to speak their mind. What do you want anybody to do about black on black crime? When blacks see a crime, they live by the code of stupidity: don't tell the authorities anything. When police go there and have to rough up suspects that get out of hand, the blacks protest the police. So what do you want done about it?

Context???

Bloomberg wants to disarm everybody. He hates that Bill of Rights thingy.

He just doesn't have any respect for the Negroes.

Forum List

Back