Bloomberg Says We Need to Disarm Minorities

Really...where do you guys gett this shit from?

I have not heard it but here is the quote:

“We basically honor the wishes of our speakers, and Mayor Bloomberg preferred that we not use the video for broadcast,” the Institute’s chief external affairs officer Jim Spiegelman wrote in an email Friday. “He did not give a reason nor did we have any reason to ask for one. We often feature speakers who prefer that their presentations not be videotaped.”

Appearing before nearly 400 people in Aspen on Feb. 5, the billionaire founder of Bloomberg L.P. argued that in order to save lives, police should seize guns from male minorities between ages 15 and 25.

“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” Bloomberg said during the speech. “So they just don’t have any longterm focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
Michael Bloomberg blocks footage of Aspen Institute appearance
-----------------------------------------------
of course the right wing takes it out of context, he already addressed stop and frisk , and this is what its referred to.

they see Bloomberg is up among the black community and the right wing is going to try and smear him any way they can.
Context???

I gave it, hit the link.

“We basically honor the wishes of our speakers, and Mayor Bloomberg preferred that we not use the video for broadcast,” the Institute’s chief external affairs officer Jim Spiegelman wrote in an email Friday. “He did not give a reason nor did we have any reason to ask for one. We often feature speakers who prefer that their presentations not be videotaped.”

Appearing before nearly 400 people in Aspen on Feb. 5, the billionaire founder of Bloomberg L.P. argued that in order to save lives, police should seize guns from male minorities between ages 15 and 25.

“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” Bloomberg said during the speech. “So they just don’t have any longterm focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
of course the right wing takes it out of context, he already addressed stop and frisk , and this is what its referred to.

they see Bloomberg is up among the black community and the right wing is going to try and smear him any way they can.

How is that out of context?

THAT IS the context we are talking about, Penny.

So Bloomberg solution is to block footage of him making racist comments...what other racist views is mini Mike trying to hiding.

I don't think it was racist. Now racist is what Tramp said about Boston, and the comment "what the hell have you got to lose" talking to blacks which few were there in MI.

How is that out of context?

THAT IS the context we are talking about, Penny.

Watch what he does about all gun violence, even the maj who at this point is still the whites, but not for long, in another 20 years look out, I guess that is what whites are so concerned about.

The title of this tread is out of context.

Watch what he does about all gun violence, even the maj who at this point is still the whites, but not for long, in another 20 years look out, I guess that is what whites are so concerned about..
That is not going to happen, Penny.

Most Latinos self identify as white, and the more they move into the middle class they more they identify as white.

There is zero chance that whites will ever become the minority in this country, no matter what idiot journalists say in the press.

You missed this quote too:

Mike Bloomberg defending Stop-and-Frisk in 2013: “I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little.”

While he was the governor and a republican I might add.
MB is a Right Winger.

Chances are you said the same thing as well as all the trampers. Its well known the cops do not want to go in black areas, and the law abiding citizens want them there.
I have two cousins that both served as Fort Worth policemen, one is some kind of captain, dont know what he does.

When they patroled they loved to go into black communities and meet with the black law abiding citizens that he was there to protect from the scumbag criminals.

Both loved blacks and stood up for them to protect them.

Your racism is sad and stupid.

One only has to ask, was NYC better with stop and frisk, or the way it is today?
False dichotomy.

There are plenty of other options, like a Giuliani mayor.

How about any Mayor than they have now? You have punks in the street pouring buckets of water over police officers. Recently the police announced that the Mayor has called a war on them. But people in NYC are not very bright. They elected DeIdiot and AOC.

You missed this quote too:

Mike Bloomberg defending Stop-and-Frisk in 2013: “I think we disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little.”

While he was the governor and a republican I might add.
MB is a Right Winger.
MB is a fascist.

One only has to ask, was NYC better with stop and frisk, or the way it is today?
False dichotomy.

There are plenty of other options, like a Giuliani mayor.

How about any Mayor than they have now? You have punks in the street pouring buckets of water over police officers. Recently the police announced that the Mayor has called a war on them. But people in NYC are not very bright. They elected DeIdiot and AOC.
That did not happen under Giuliani.

Forum List

Back