🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

The NRA should be declared a terrorist organization. That would clear things up.

I see MrMax hates both the 1st and 2nd amendments.

Any other amendments you have a problem with, Maxine? The 4th perhaps? That "right to privacy" shit get on your nerves as well as Freedom of Speech and Right to Bear Arms?

Only in your weak head.

c2378932-b6db-4516-887e-5d9c8d9450c4.jpg

INDIANS-TURN-IN-YOUR-WEAPOINS-GOV-WILL-TAKE-CARE-OF-YOU-1.jpg

gun-confiscation.jpg

rape-kit-cartoon.jpg

Wow....Fear Mongering

I hear that can be an effective tactic with gun nuts

A woman who fears being raped buys a gun.
Is she now a gun nut?
Is she a victim of "ridiculous Right Wing fear-mongering"?

Weasel, 84 beats 13. You will eventually loser, particularly as the Millenials get older. They overwhelmingly hate your type.
I hate libs but when millenials grow up many will become conservatives. Where do you get 84 from? Adding those that want to keep guns laws the same to those that want more restrictions? Libs love to come up with the numbers they want.

Conservatives, a few, yes, but not reactionary foolish, like you. It's inevitable that your type become almost extinct in this century. America will be better off, so much better off with your type merely minor footnotes in our history.

Weasel, 84 beats 13. You will eventually loser, particularly as the Millenials get older. They overwhelmingly hate your type.
I hate libs but when millenials grow up many will become conservatives. Where do you get 84 from? Adding those that want to keep guns laws the same to those that want more restrictions? Libs love to come up with the numbers they want.

Conservatives, a few, yes, but not reactionary foolish, like you. It's inevitable that your type become almost extinct in this century. America will be better off, so much better off with your type merely minor footnotes in our history.

Please tell us how wonderful it is in one party systems. Show us a single country where that has been beneficial.

Please tell us how wonderful it is in one party systems. Show us a single country where that has been beneficial.

Reactionaries distort the conservative/liberal system.

That is why you folks are leaving: you are not GOP, we don't ever want you (except your votes)

Reactionaries distort the conservative/liberal system.

That is why you folks are leaving: you are not GOP, we don't ever want you (except your votes)

I'm a DEMOCRAT silly person. I have always been a Democrat. Unlike your claims I tell the truth. What you are is a progressive. The powers that be have spent decades tying little people like you up in knots so that you don't know who you are or who you support.

That's just the way they like it.

Educate yourself.

westwall may be a Democrat, but not a faithful member of the Democratic Party.

However, he is a far right reactionary whose kind is disappearing on our political landscape.

However, he is a far right reactionary whose kind is disappearing on our political landscape.

Son-of-a-gun! I guess it IS true! Democrats DO eat their own. WASSAMATTA!? Not "progressive Nazi" enough for you?

Do yourself a favor and remember that there USED to be good, decent democrats out there, just like republicans - till folks like you came along.

I can't help it. I see this country being run by progressive Nazi's and I can't help but see these images of the lunacy that is the left:

Absolutely dumber than bags of rocks, these nazis....

Last edited by a moderator:

How exactly am I "far right". Be specific.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Son-of-a-gun! I guess it IS true! Democrats DO eat their own. WASSAMATTA!? Not "progressive Nazi" enough for you?

Do yourself a favor and remember that there USED to be good, decent democrats out there, just like republicans - till folks like you came along.

There are still good members of both parties out there. They are just yelled off the stage by progressives like old jake.

westwall, be specific on how you are not far right or libertarian.

Be specific, buddy. You claimed to be a Democrat. Prove it.

There are still good members of both parties out there. They are just yelled off the stage by progressives like old jake.

I suggest that you sit down with your favorite beverage and take the time to watch the above video. I can almost promise you that you will immediately renounce your membership in the Democrat party. :lol:

These people are complete and utter idiots.

westwall, be specific on how you are not far right or libertarian.

Be specific, buddy. You claimed to be a Democrat. Prove it.

Jake, you watch the video too. It will do you a world of good. See how stupid the "leaders" of your progressive nazi party are.... :lol:

How exactly am I "far right". Be specific.

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Simple, because you don't march in lockstep with the nazis. Disagree with the democrats? You must be a "reactionary". No need for people who "question". "Questions" will NOT be tolerated.

Forum List

Back